I know

Bestfriend

(A/N: I'm writing this based on my own grammar so yeah... Enjoy reading! Don't forget to comment and subscribe! 감사함니다~)



Wooyoung’s POV

“Where the hell did she go?”

I was worriedly looking around for my best friend, her mother called me asking for her because she thought I was with her. It was very late night already and she was not home yet? She was not the kind of person who stays out late in fact she hates going out, she only goes out when ever her boyfriend asks her on a date. Oh majayo! Maybe she was with that jerk, I thought, so decided to stop looking for her. How stupid am I to be worrying for her? Maybe she is having a good time with him that’s why she wasn’t home yet. I started to walk back when big drops of rain started to pour, luckily I thought of bringing umbrella because of the bad weather.

 As I reached home I saw someone seating in front of my house, her knees are up and her head is lowered so I can’t really see or tell who she was but I’m pretty sure she was a girl because of her clothes and long hair.

“저기요(Excuse me) Miss…” I walked near her

“Oppa!” She suddenly hugged me, crying

Because of her sudden action I lose my balance that made me drop my umbrella “Jieunie?”

“Oppa…” she cried harder

“What are you doing out here in the rain? Let’s go inside and talk” I told her and tried to remove her arms around my neck but she resist she just kept on crying and crying on my shoulders

“Oppa…”

“Calm down Jieunie, the rain is pouring really hard so let’s go in. Both of us might catch a cold or fever if we stay out here”

She suddenly let go of me and got mad “Calm down?! How can you expect me to calm down when the guy whom I love so much left me because of that b*tch?”

“I understand, that’s why I’m telling you to go inside so we can talk about it…”

“You understand?! How could you ever understand me if you don’t know how I feel!” she shouted at me

“Of course I understand you, you are my ‘best friend’ I know exactly how you feel right know” I said still on my calm tone but honestly inside I just want to hunt down that jerk for doing this to my ‘best friend’

The thing I hated the most is seeing her cry and being hurt. Even when we are still kids I never let her get hurt and I would go fight over to someone whoever makes her cry. Who does that guy think he is to be doing this to her? She changed almost everything about her just for him; she even started to disobey her parents because of her love for him. She doesn’t deserve this… no he doesn’t deserve her! IU was too precious to be treated like this.

“You’re telling me you understand how I feel when you never experienced being in love” she said glaring at me tears still falling down her face

 “You’ll never understand the pain I’m feeling right now!” she yelled again

“I do…” I simply answered

“You do?! *sigh* of course you don’t! You don’t know how painful it is to know that the person you love so much has someone else” she said and started to walk past me

“Believe me I understand how you feel…” I started and she looked back at me

I looked at her in the eyes “I know how you feel because that’s exactly how I feel right now…”

“What?”

“I know how painful it is not to be loved by the person you loved the most”

“Will you stop pretending to understand what I feel” she said coldly glaring at me

“You feel betrayed right know don’t you? You keep on thinking what have you done wrong? Did you lack on something?”

“Stop it…” she said

“You feel like it is very unfair because you almost gave up everything just for that person…”

“I said stop it!” she shouted as her tears started to stream down again. I walked near her and hugged her tightly

“How did you know?” she said sobbing

I released her from the hug and hold her on both shoulders I looked straight into her eyes “Because I love you” and gave her a sweet smile

Yes, I am in love with my bestfriend