Concert is a Success !

Jealousy Non-Stop ~

Jia & Suzy: "I'm so nervous !" 

It was the day of the JYP 2013  concert and fans were screaming hysterically in the audience. Everyone was preparing for their first group act together to start the concert off with a fun bang. Jokwon unexpectedly ran up behind Jia and Suzy and hugged them excitedly.

Jokwon: " Are you ready to start ?!" He laughed.

Jokwon was always happy to have concerts. It made feel very happy and fortunate to have such loyal fans. Not to mention being with the JYP family. They don't get to hang out as much as they would like since they all have such busy schedules.

Jia: " You scared us haha !"

Suzy: "Hey Oppa! Hahaa!" 

Suddenly someone grabbed Suzy by the waist and pulled her from Jokwon's grasp.

Jokwon: " Ayeee .. looks like your hubby is taking  you from me again Suzy."

Suzy laughed and hugged Junho, who had just finished getting his outfit on. Before they could do anything else, the stage director signaled for everyone to get ready and go on stage.

Junho: " Looks like we have to go haha."

Suzy: " Yes , let's do well Oppa." Suzy quickly bent up and gave Junho a peck on the lips.

Junho:  "Just a peck?"

Suzy: "Sorry we have to go on stage now!" she laughed.

With that everyone lined up. The Wonder Girls, 2AM, 2PM, JJ Project, Joo, and Miss A prepared to go on stage & said " Fighting !" 

The crowd went wild, and with that, the long concert lasted throughout the night.

*6 Hours Later*

The concert finally ended with the fans happy and satisfied. Backstage everyone yelled together, with the result of a successful concert, that they prepared hard for.

Junho ran to Suzy and hugged her tightly.

Suzy: "Great Job Junho! You did well." she chuckled happily.

Junho: "You did wonderful too." he said thankfully. 

Junho: "Now can I get a real kiss ?" he smiled

Suzy laughed and leaned up too kiss her boyfriend, which he returned.

2pm & Wondergirls: " Why don't you guys get a room already ?!" they said disgusted.