Final

When I Know He Is The One

You're dead if you didn't attend my concert Kim Taeyeon.

A piece of paper was left on the dining table with under a glass of milk which taeyeon loves the most. She carefully picks the paper up and read it.

"Pabo" she whispers to herself as she smiled.

As she goes to the refrigerator for some juice, again, she found a piece of paper on the refrigerator, next to it, there is a card hanged on the refrigerator.

Show then this card and they will show your seat. Don't forget!

She smiled again and sips her milk.

~~~

"Your ticket please ma'am?" Taeyeon showed her card as the person earlier gazed at her card while looking at her. He called one of his fellow workers.

"This person will show you to your seat ma'am. Enjoy the concert" he kindly smiled to her.

"Hello ma'am, please follow me" he said as he walks to another direction. Taeyeon just followed him and he goes to backstage area. When he opens the door, looks like somebody is there with blonde hair and heavy smoked make up as his eyes look sharp. He is sitting in front of a mirror still doing something with his mic.

"I never want you to give me backstage pass though" she said as she sits on the couch behind him. 

"It's not you who wants it. It's me. Anything is wrong with that?" He said. "By the way you do attend my concert. Thanks" he said smiling sheepishly like a kid.

"I don't wanna be dead, duh" she smiled and got up from her seat. She pats his hair and pokes her cheek. "Go warm up your voice, I'll be watching outside. Good luck" she smiled and gave him a peck on his lips. He just chuckled expressing how happy he is.

~~~

A girl is sitting on a bench in a park in front of Olympic Gymnastic Stadium. A guy runs fast towards her. He bends his body catching and trying to stable his breath. "Why are you here?" He asked as he still trying to catch her breath.

"I just like to be here" Taeyeon answered lightly.

"Don't you know that i was worried?" He sits beside her as he holds and shakes her hand hard.

"Why?" She answered him with a question. "You knew that I've been here since the concert ended. We always meet here after a concert right?" She smiled.

"But why didn't you text me first? What if something bad happened to you? Or to me? What if I forgot to come h-"

"I know you will come here" taeyeon cuts him. "Only a guy that never put an attention to his girl will do that. And I know Kim Junsu isn't that kind of guy, is he?" she continued.

Junsu glared at her with an unbelievable stare. He stares at her for about a minute. "Say whatever you want, but i'm not a perfect human, I might forget it. So stop doing something like this." 

"Why are you making this such a big deal? Ah, let's move on, your concert never fails on making me awed" she gave him a thumb up and smiled.

"Just one?" He wiggled his eyebrow.

"Mmhm, just one" she giggled and used another thumb to press junsu's nose. "Because this one is for flattening your nose" she continued.

"Yah!" Junsu rubbed his reddened nose. "What is that? It hurts you know" he still rubs his nose.

"Flattening your nose?" She answered and wrapped her arms around his neck. Junsu smiled as he puts his hands on her waist "you have such a flat nose" he said.

"No, your nose is too sharp" she fought back which earns a simple chuckle from junsu. He stopped smiling when his lips finally touched her as his so called flattened nose doesn't interfere their kiss.

***

 

Kim junsu-ssi, you're truthfully dead if you're trying to do something silly. Just keep it low. I love you ;)

 

A ring was heard from junsu's phone. With half opened eyes he checked his phone and read the message. He chuckles upon remembering it has been two years since the last time he left that kind of message for her. He was making sure that she attended his concert.

--

"Oppa, earlier I met Noeul." Taeyeon said while her ice cream. "You still remember Noeul right? Rainbow's Noeul" she explained further.

"Uh-huh, your childhood friend, right?" The guy next to who is still wearing his black sleeveless t-shirt answered to her.

"Yeah, she was attending your concert. She has always been a fan of you." She said pinching his cheek. He reacted with a confused look in his face. "You were a cool idol back then you know, banjjak banjjak" taeyeon continued, junsu just giggled upon hearing that.

"Back then? What about now?" He asked.

"Now? You aren't an idol anymore, how could I see an idol at this late wearing a black tank top eating ice cream in the park?" She laughed.

"Then how about you?" Junsu looked at her.

"I'm currently not an idol. I am a girlf- no, I'm just Kim Taeyeon. Sonyeoshidae Taeyeon anieyo" she answered. "Ah, Then... Noeul was with Jisook, her fellow member. You know right, people always call jisook the second taeyeon" she continued.

"Yep, she really does look like you by the way" Junsu commented as he finished his last bite of ice cream.

"I know, that's why. She took a picture of herself with your concert poster. Look!" She showed her phone to him. As he saw it, taeyeon finished her ice cream. He looked at her phone. "She looks like me right? Ah, seeing this makes me thought it was really me and made me happy" she explained, but junsu was frozen. Taeyeon is a silly girl when she is like this, but in the same time it pains him. How could his own girlfriend of 3 years can't took a picture with him when hundreds of his fans and fellow celebrity easily took a picture of him?

"Taeyeon-ah, mianhae" he grabbed her hand.

"Yah.. Waegeurae?" Taeyeon was puzzled.

"One time in the future, I'll show to the world and to our company that we're still the way we are and I'll say to the whole world that you have always been mine" junsu said seriously.

"Why are you suddenly being like this?" Taeyeon lifted his chin up. "I never asked you to do that nor wanted you to do that, so don't be silly" Taeyeon looked confusedly at him. He bowed his head again. "Does this picture upset you?" Taeyeon grabbed her phone back and delete the picture.

"Taeyeon-ah, no!" Junsu was surprised. "Why are you deleting the picture?" He asked.

"Because that made you upset, I hate seeing you like that." Taeyeon said shortly.

"A-are you mad?" Junsu asked

"No" She answered.

"Then... Just... i'm sorry"

"Just stop feeling guilty, will you? I'm fine the way we are now. I'm happy, I feel great. Even if I sneaked around to come here, i'm fine. Just listen to me and don't act silly" taeyeon explained.

"Allright.... I'll listen to you" junsu said softly and hugged her

--

He remembered that night after his concert. Since then, he has always listened to her. Ah, she'll have a concert tonight, he thought. 

"Taeyeon-ah, sorry but I won't listen to you today, only today" he whispered to himself.

~~~

"Yah Jung Jessica! Come on!!!" Taeyeon shouts.

"Wait for a minuteeeeeeeee my shoes are being crazyyyyy! Aaah stre~~ss!" Jessica shouts back at her.

"Do it faster like seriously!" Taeyeon shouts again.

"I'm done, i'm done!" Jessica ran towards her.

"Ah, thanks god" she said

 

"We gotta escape we got to escape yeah~ we gotta forsake we got to forsake yeah~~" they sing their parts and the remix part of the great escape starts, they dance to the choreography. Four fireworks are launched as they changed to 'Can't take my eyes of you' Taeyeon walks to the right section of the stage as she powerfully sing her part.

"I love you baby~  Can't take my eyes of you I love you baby~~ and let me love you baby, let me lovee youuu~~~" as she sings it she sees a smile towards her. Although there are like thousands smile there, that one is different. She looks at that people and gasp in shock. Kim junsu. Kim Junsu is being stupid and came here, she thought. After she finishes the song, and starting sowoneul malhaebwa, she takes a peek toward that direction and that chair again. But no, he isn't there. That was only her imagination, she sighs in relieve.

"Sowondeul kamsahamnidaaaa!!!" They scream to their fans as they bow together. Thanking their loyal fans and lovely fellow member for their hard work.  After the concert ends, Taeyeon grabs a bottle of mineral water while opening all those cable on her clothes.

"Taeyeon-ssi, jessica-ssi asked me to give this to you" a staff says to her.

"Ah, thanks" she bows her head lightly, she opens the paper slowly as it just revealed the letter "J" in the end of it explaining who gave it to her. As she wants to open it further a staff bumps her shoulder.

"Ah, mianhaeyo taeyeon-ah."  He then runs toward the other direction pretty fast. Three staffs have ran toward that direction now which made her curious of what's going on. Her youngest manager is now the one who's running, she grabs his shirt.

"Oppa! What happened?" She asked

"Hyung said that there is somebody restricted were trying to ruin our concert" he said

"Restricted?" She asked again.

"Yeah, former member of our label" he said. Taeyeon was a bit worried, she was sure she saw junsu earlier.

"Who?" Taeyeon asked again.

"They said it was Kim Junsu of JYJ" he explained. "Taeyeon-ah, i need to go, bye. Go take a rest now" that guy said as he rushes towards those ruckus. Taeyeon doesn't know what to do now. Was it really junsu she saw earlier? Or not? She follows the staff earlier and tries to find who the person is. She puts the letter in her poket.

"Everything is fine now. that guy is in the boss' room now. so please, get back to our own work" someone said, everybody is leaving except the worried taeyeon. She finds a chair nearby and sits there.

"Taeyeon ah, why aren’t you changing your clothes yet?"  Someone says, taeyeon looks at the direction and see her manager in front of her.

"Ah, i just want to find a space, it's too suffocating over there she answered nervously.

"No matter how, you need to rest. You'll have another schedule next morning" the manager said as he push taeyeon. She doesn't have any choice as she follows what her manager told so. She goes back to her waiting room. After awhile, she changed her clothes and goes back outside going to the room they said where junsu is. She knocked the door and turn the doorknob to open the door.

"S-sungsaengnim?" Taeyeon was so shocked that she saw Lee Sooman sitting on on of the couch there.

"Taeyeon-ah, what are you doing here?" He looks at her.

"A-anieyo, i heard that something happened so i just go here to check" she answered.

"Ah, nothing big. Kim Junsu was here. We already take care of him. You guys don't need to worry" He smiled.

"T-take c-care? Ah, o-okay sungsaengnim. I will take my leave" Taeyeon said as she bowed and close the door softly. While Lee Sooman left a little curve on his lips as taeyeon left.

Taeyeon's feeling weak as she drops her body to a sofa in the waiting room. She couldn't contact junsu either because his phone isn't active. They must've taken his phone. And what does Lee Sooman means with they already take care of him. What did they do to him. She can't calm herself down. She felt like hitting him a hundred times for not listening to her and keep going to her concert. Suddenly her eyes widened and she runs rapidly towards the exit of the stadium. 

"Ouch!" She bumped Jessica in her way. But she doesn't stop and keep running.

"Taeyeon-ah! Where are you going?" Jessica shouted to her

"I'm going somewhere! I'll go back to dorm on my own so don't mind me and go back first" Taeyeon shouted back.

"Have you read the paper I gave you? You really need to read that!" She shouted again, but taeyeon has already lost from her sight.

Taeyeon finally finds he exit as she rushed and looks around, she couldn't find anyone she knows. She runs again towards the park ahead. She couldn't stop looking around everywhere in the park as she is searching for a person she really need to find right now. She goes to the fountain as she saw a familiar figure wearing a cap and a scarf that is identical with the one she saw earlier at the stage.

She runs towards him as he raises his head and smiled at her. All the feelings are mixed, anger, worries, sadness, and so does happiness are all in her heart that really wanna explode. He stands up and goes closer to her as she just stared at him with her red eyes keeping the tears from falling down to her cheeks. As he come to her, ready to hug her, she hits his chest a few times. He was surprised at what she's doing, he tries to hug her but failed as she continues hitting his chest again and again letting all those feelings out.

"What? Why? What happened?" He asked her when he finally calms her down. She gives herself up crying on his chest but still clenching her teeth.

"Taeyeon-ah, what happened? Tell me" he took a gaze at her eyes.

"You told me that you will listen to me but what are you doing now? You made me worry about you" he cries herself out on his chest. 

He hugs her tighter as he chuckles, "I'm sorry just this time. And i'm not doing this for nothing. I did this because i had to do something important" he explained as he smiled shyly

"Whatever but don't you know how i have been worrying you since some staff told me that you are creating ruckus or something? What did they do to you? " She continued still with her sobs and ended with her pouts.

"Oh? I'm not creating any ruckus, they are just being overprotective. I met Sooman Sungsaengnim earlier, and everything went fine after he calmed staffs down" Junsu explained.” But why are you worrying me?” He asked further

"How the hell I wouldn't be worrying you?" She hits her chest again. "Those staff are chasing after you" she looks at him with anger in her eyes.

"Wait.... You haven't read the paper, have you?" He breaks the hug and looks at her.

"P-paper?" She frowns.

"Yes, the paper that jessica gave you" he replies.

"J-jessica? Ah! This paper?" She asked again showing a piece of folded paper she put in her pocket.

"You haven't read it right? Ah, that's why you're acting like this" he nodded his head, but taeyeon is looking at him confusedly. She opens the paper and read it. She looks at him again with a light smile in her face.

"You got it now? Why I came here and didn't listen to you? J is for Junsu not Jessica" Junsu smiled at her giving her another warm hug then cups her face. "So...." Junsu raised one of his eyebrows. Before he could complete his sentence, the couldn't-said-a-thing taeyeon, answered it with a rapid nods from her head. He smiled widely as he pulls her face for a kiss. 

After a while, she broke the kiss as she looks at him confusedly, "hey, why didn't you tell me or text me that you're here? What if i never come? And what if i never knew that you came?" She pouts at him and giving him a death glare. "Didn't we agree on giving each other messages?" She continued.

He smiled and took a breath, "I know you will come here because we always meet here after our concert remember?" He smiled at her; she replies that with a giggle as she remembers that was her word back then.

"Kim Junsu, I love you" She whispered on his chest.

"I'll always love you more" He replied and brushed his lips with her, they started they semi making out session in the park after their concert like what they usually do. Only one thing is different now.....

"When will you give me my ring?" Taeyeon mumbled between their kisses. 

Junsu chuckled upon hearing that, "After you give me a nice apology for hitting my chest like that" he mumbled as he ended it with a smirk and a bite on her lips. Both of them giggled as taeyeon forgot a paper she holds earlier. As that paper flew and landed right beside them it’s written there,

"Don't worry about me, just answer this question. Will you marry me?"