Chapter 1: Without saying goodbye

Please Stay with me

Chapter One : Without saying goodbye 

 

“Mihyun-ah~ does oppa look kyeopta like this?” Dongwoon did a peace sign on the both side of his face with his cheeks puffed.

“Yahh~ Oppa, hajimaaaa~” Mihyun giggled shyly as she bumped her shoulder on Dongwoon’s lightly. He stopped and chuckled, reaching over to pinch her rosy red cheeks.

“Aeygoo, my Kimmi is blushing...” Dongwoon pulled her close to him to hug her, pecking her cheeks. That made her blush ever more.

The night was beautiful, they were spending as much time together before Dongwoon further his studies overseas. Then she wouldn’t see him again for about 2 years but the hardest part about it was not being able to communicate with each other. Dongwoon would be staying in the dorms of the university, other than his busy schedule, he doesn’t know if he could use the computer lab to talk to her. Mihyun hated the fact that she could be with Dongwoon for 2 years physically, she hated that she was younger than him by a year.

“Baby girl~ It’s getting cold, should we go? I don’t want you catching a cold.” She smiled hearing him call her baby girl, he could be so cheesy at times but she loved it. She nodded as they stood up and held hands. The feeling of his hand holding hers, him walking beside her… she couldn’t ask for anything more.

 


 

“Oppa, you don’t have to walk me all the way up to my house…”

“Ani, it’s not safe Mihyun-ah. Jebal, let oppa walk you.” Before she could argue further, he had already pulled her into the elevator and pressed her floor number. He turned to her cheekily and smiled. All Mihyun could do was shake her head at how playful her boyfriend was.

Dongwoon walked her all the way to the front of her doorstep.

“Goodnight oppa~” she leaned up and pecked his cheek

“Deh, goodnight baby girl. Is anyone home?”

“Mm, mollayo oppa. Maybe no one is home…”

“Then can oppa stay here tonight? I don’t want to leave my Kimmi alone…” he pouted

“Y-yah~ oppa… don’t pout. You look like a girl. Only girls pout…” she joked but it was true.

“I will stop if Mihyunnie let me stay~” he was still pouting; she didn’t know whether she should let him stay the night. Her housemate might get a shock when she gets home. “Jebal~ You won’t see oppa for 2 years Mihyunnie, won’t you miss me?” Now he did the puppy eyes that she couldn’t resist.

“Y-yah! Oppa hajima. Hajimaa, jebal!” she covered her eyes but Dongwoon made her open her eyes. “Arraso, arraso… Oppa can stay.” Dongwoon cheered and jumped for joy as she unlocks her door and entered while he followed behind her then shutting the door.

After putting her bag down on the floor beside her table, Dongwoon back hugged her. Mihyun was surprised but his action but remained calm. He rested his chin on her shoulder, whispering sweet words to her. She felt her heart raced as his body was so close to her.

“Baby girl, why are you breathing so rapidly? Are you okay?” she bit her lips and nodded as they stayed like that for a few minutes before Dongwoon turned her around to face him. He smiled as he brushed her hair to the side and caressed her cheek. “You know oppa loves you right?”

“Deh oppa, I do.”

“Good. Don’t ever forget that…” he pulled her to him slowly and leaned in to her, running his thumb on the bottom of her lips before pressing his lips against hers. Mihyun’s eyes closed, she felt her lips moving to his rhythm. Her heart felt like it was exploding out of her chest. She didn’t even know when she got on her bed but she was and Dongwoon was on top of her. She was so into the kiss that she didn’t notice. She slowly pulled away.

“Oppa~” she was blushing like mad now and she couldn’t hide it. Her face was flushed red.  

“Deh baby girl?” he caressed her bottom lip with his thumb.

“I…-” he placed his finger on her lips and smiled.

“It’s okay, oppa knows. I won’t do anything to you Mihyunnie-ah, unless you want me to. I just want to show you how much I love you, what you can do to me.” He pecked her lips and lay down beside her, holding her hands and kissing it lovingly.

“Saranghaeyo Kim Mi Hyun.”

“Nado Saranghae oppa.”

And with that they both just enjoyed each other’s presence until they fell asleep. Dongwoon didn’t leave her side until dawn when he left her a note saying goodbye as he was going to leaving Seoul. He knew she would understand. It would hurt them both too much to say goodbye to each other even if it was just temporary but neither of them could bring themselves to say it. Dongwoon thought that it was for the better that he didn’t wait for her to wake up and that he left without actually saying goodbye.

It is only for 2 years Mihyun-ah, wait for oppa~


 

YEAHHHhhh! :D CHapter One :) Hope you guys like :)

Do Subscribe and comment :) Much loveeee!

 

-Vee-