I like you the best (ONE-SHOT)

I like you the best...!

 

No one’s POV

After JiYoon and KiKwang being together,they always stick around with each other and JiYoon just do her own work as always being KiKwang’s food advisor.Giving KiKwang some opinion of hers to him about what should add and what should be least for the desserts.

However,it’s not as easy as JiYoon thought yet with her bad body shape and chubby face.So she sometimes feel irritated that when KiKwang is around with girls.Since,KiKwang is popular at school among the girls because of his smiling eyes and great body.So,JiYoon somehow felt irritated that she didn’t suit with KiKwang.

JiYoon’s POV

Aigoo,I’m just chubby and I think I didn’t suit KiKi at all.He always being surround by all the girls.I pout and finally something came out from my mind that I decided to diet.I know KiKi didn’t want me to change at all but then I felt I should change for myself.

I make a schedule for my diet activities.I keep it as secret from KiKi as I don’t want him to know that I do the diet because of him.So I secretly doing the diet.

*After 2 weeks*

I felt my legs shaking while I go out date with KiKi.I felt I didn’t have any energy again and I faint out.

After a while,I felt someone shaking me,I slowly open my eyes and notice it’s KiKi.I was just laying on her lap while he holding my head at his arms.

“Yah,why did you suddenly faint?You know I’m worry about you,”KiKi said as he notice I had awake.

I try to get up with my elbow but I just felt weak and fell down again on KiKi’s lap,”Joesonghamida,KiKi.”I apologized as I finally decided to tell him about the truth.

“Wae?Why did you apologize for a sudden?”KiKi rustle my hair as he stared at me who laying on his lap.

“I…I…I have a diet ever since 2 weeks ago,”I didn’t dare to face him as I know he didn’t like it at all.

“Bwoya?What did you do that for?I thought I tell you that I don’t need you to change,”it’s out of my expectation that KiKi didn’t scold me or mad at me yet he just slow pulled my head to look at him.

“Because I felt irritated when you around with girls.I know you don’t like it but maybe I’m jealous with you that’s why I have diet,”I just explained to him.

He pulled me up and hel my head lay on his shoulder,”I don’t need you to change for me at all.I love the way you are.You don’t have to change.And,you know I only love you.My heart only for you and I won’t love any other girls beside you,”he whispered before give a gently peck on my cheek.

“I turn to him with my every energy as I’m still weak,”Jeongmal?”I said out while look at him.

“Ne,jeongmal,”he turn to me as well and then give anoteh rpeck on my lips.

“Minahayeo,KiKi because it seems like I didn’t trust you and…”before I finish my words,KiKi crashed his lips on mine and we end up with a tender kiss.

“You don’t have to apologized,”he break the kiss and smiled.

*After a week*

KiKwang’s POV

As JiYoon really worry about her weight ,so I decided to make her happy.

It’s weekend and I go to JiYoon’s house.

“You’re here,”JiYoon opened up the door for me and give a hug to me.

“Ne,”I nodded and reply her hug.

As I walked in I saw there’s hoop on the floor.I bet JiYoon had do some exercise again just now.She must be thinking of keep fit instead of diet.I won’t stop her if she insist of keep fit instead of diet.Keeping fit is only doing some exercise and not like diet didn’t eat much or have salad as breakfast and dinner.

“Ah,that’s just …well,”she try to explained as I notice the hoop.

“Aniyo,you don’t have to explain it.It’s not necessary,” I smiled.

She seem like doubt about that if I mad of her.I walked towards her,closer enough to to lean in to kiss her but I didn’t do it.I wrapped my arms around her waist and put my hand at her chin as make her to look at me,”I have something for you.”I whispered.

“Ne?”she widened her eyes.

“I want yout o be happy and I had make some new desserts that’s with a name ‘Low fat cheese cake’ ,’Low fat chocolate puff’ and many more.So you don’t have to worry about gain weight again,”I explained as I look into her  eyes.

“Jeongmal?But you still need me to give opinions for your desserts.How about those not low fat?”she spluttered.

“You dodn’t have to worry anymore because I have make a decision that I will make some low fat desserts because nowadays there’s a lot of girls like you that love desserts but afraid of gaining weight.So,I decided to make my desserts to all low fats,”I grinned again as I happy that I saw her get touch by it.

“You do it just for me?”she murmured.

“Ne,only for you.I will change my desserts.No one else and just only you,”I chuckled out as I saw her tears out.She must be over happy because of it.I wiped her tears,”Yah,you don’t have to cry.You’re my yeobo and I always can change for you.But ,promise me don’t change yourself because I love the chubby you and the way you are,”I said and wiped her tears gently.

She jump on me and hug me tightly.This is the first time she hug me as I always the one who hug her first.She hug me tightly like hugging a teddy bear,”Saranghae,jagiya,”she whispered through my ears.