MIANHE.

Marry Your Daughter

 Minho's Pov

 

 

She left me dumbfounded by her words. I can't believe it. I can't believe Yuri can do that to me. Yuri..She changed. I felt I was stabbed by a million knives on my chest. why yuri? why are you like this? she really doesn't love me. but why? why did she kissed me back? ugh! this is insane! 

 

 

We're on our way home back to seoul.Yuri..she's avoiding me again. she never took a glance at me. Yuri can't you feel i'm hurting? 

 

 

"dayoung-ah get rest,go to your room now" I said to dayoung as soon as we arrived at our house. Dayoung nodded and kissed my cheeks.

 

 

I lay on the sofa,thinking of yuri. my tears are now falling. why did it hurt like this? 

 

 

Yuri's Pov

 

 

"yoogeun-ah are you happy?" yoogeun smiled at me.

 

 

"ofcourse mommy.Thank you so much for that party. I really enjoyed a lot"

 

 

I smiled at him and ruffle his hair.

 

 

"you're welcome son.go sleep now.tomorrow we will be going to the doctor." Yoogeun nooded.

 

 

i don't want to sleep yet so i go to our storage room. i opened the door and looked  for the picture of minho and me. 

 

 I looked at each picture reminiscing the past.

 

That day when were still together were so happy and never lie to each other. Life changes Minho.I'm only doing this for the better.Minho i know i hurt you so much,but this is the only way i know,i hope you will forgive me,mianhe...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'LL UPDATE MORE LATER XD KEEP READING DEAR READERS AND ALSO LEAVE COMMENTS AND DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE THANK YOU :D