TELL ME YOU STILL LOVE ME

Marry Your Daughter

 

"can't you see yuri i'm desperate..desperate to be with you. i know this is wrong.. you have a family but i can't stop my self..from loving you"



minho looked down.Yuri is shocked to what he'd said.



"minho.."



" plus the questions i'm asking it's really bothering me. why can't you just answer me yuri?" minho looked at her with a pleading eyes.




"why you should know? you're not his...father anyway" yuri looked away.




Minho's Pov




yeah she's right. but ugh! nevermind. i shouldn't asking her that.



"i'm sorry" i said to her and looked away too.




"why did you got angry when i asked about..the marriage thing a while ago?"



"oh yeah.. about what happened earlier i'm sorry. now..now i know why krystal wants to say sorry to you before she died.krystal is the one who told you i'm married to her right?"



Yuri's Pov



my eyes widened. what is he saying???



"i and krystal we didn't got married. i don't know what's up to krystal but i'm really sorry to what she said"




i gasped. krystal she lied to me ugh! but what can i do now? the situation now is really really complicated and i don't know if i can still fix this.




"then..then dayoung is adopted???" i asked again.i really didn't expect i will know all of this.




Minho nooded.




"yeah she's a gift from heaven to me."




i smiled. minho really love dayoung that much.dayoung is really lucky.





suddenly.....





"do you still love me yuri??just for tonight tell me..tell me you still love me..my wife"




i looked at him.his face is now closer to mine. i don't know what happened. i just felt a soft warm lips to mine.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





that's for today XD thank you for reading xD do leave comments and please do subscribe :)))T