Skating

Be Ma Man

*cries* My C.A.P feels are so bad right now... and it doesn't help that B.A.P released Coffee Shop...wahhh I'm crying I can't control myself right now.... *coughs* anyways...

Your friends had texted you that they wanted to hang out tonight. You sighed and finally texted back saying you'd be there. They said they'd be at the bowling ally waiting. You went to go and take a shower and then you did your hair. You picked out your outfit and grabbed your board, hat, and sunglasses. You sometimes use them only to check out the guys ;). You wore this because you knew that at this time of hour, the bowling ally would have the black lights on which made the place alive and fun.

Neon

You headed outside and immediately got onto your skateboard. The sun was now setting so it wasn't too dark outside. But it was a bit chili. As you stopped at a crosswalk, you waited 'til you could cross. You noticed that there were a couple of guys across the other crosswalk and it felt a bit sketchy. You turned your attention back to the road and took one more glance to the guys before crossing the street on you skateboard. You could have sworn you heard someone calling for you to come over there and talk to them. You just kept skating. You loved seeing all the different buildings.

You pulled into a nearby parking space. The bowling ally was literally next to the parking area. So you decided to skate here for a while. You noticed that there was another group of guys, they looked to be your age or older or even younger. You hoped that they bother you, if you didn't bother them. You were in your own little world while skating.

BRWrCXF.gif

You weren't trying to impress anyone. You just wanted to have fun. You were distracted with your own thoughts that you didn't notice that a couple of guys from that group were watching you. They kept thinking that you were really good. They kept asking themselves if you were really a girl also. Once you were done with the parking area you looked up to find those guys watching you. You gave an awkward wave to them and then you skated off to the bowling ally next door. Before leaving the place you noticed one guy stood out from the rest. He was wearing: (too lazy to decscribe)

 20120817_teentop_cap_1.jpg

You looked away when he looked at you leaving the parking area. You coulnd't help but smirk once you left. You hoped off of your board and ran to meet your friends inside. They were hanging out in the arcade part of the bowling ally. Your friends greeted you and you set your board down with one of your friends' stuff. You all started playing foosball, two against two. You were actually having fun. Some guys came over to the game and started flirting with your friends. You felt a bit awkward, and a little upset that no one was talking to you. You went to go buy some water and when you returned your jaw dropped when you saw who walked through the door.