Ai Qing Ma Qi Duo ♥ Love Macchiato

Ai Qing Ma Qi Duo ♥ Love Macchiato

 

wo zhi dao ni xin li you ge ren
dan shui shi na ge ren
ni zong shi xiao zhao bu cheng ren
you shi hou zhen de hen xiang wen
xiang cong ni de yan shen
zhi dao wo you mei you fen

I know your heart has someone
but who is that someone
you're always laughing and won't admit it
sometimes I really want to ask
from the look in your eyes
know if I have a share

“Sooyoung!”

“hmmm?” Sooyoung looked at him with deep smiles

Donghae was just looking down. He couldn’t look straight into her beautiful face. It was just so beautiful like a flower in a flower field that dances when the wind blew and shines bright like a sun. He was nervous and scared. He was nervous of what might the young girl is thinking right now and scared to know the truth. By the look in her eyes, he can completely tell, she was overflowing with happiness plus the wide smile that she was wearing, there was no doubt. But instead of being happy that she was like that, he was hurt, by the fact that it was not him the reason why she is like that.

“Ah…um…I…” Donghae doesn’t know what to say

“Ya! Palli! Tell it to me now! What is it?” Sooyoung said as if irritated and angry

“Nothing!” A disappointment has made the man changed his mind.

It made even worse to what Donghae is feeling right now. A sudden massive heart break strikes him straight to the center of his heart. He was taken aback when he had heard the young girl speak like that. Now it was confirmed, he was not the reason of her happiness and those smiles and laughs they shared. He felt uneasy looking into the young girl’s now frowned face. He just made her angry.

“Nothing. It was just… nothing” Donghae said with complete sadness heard in every word he say

“Arraso!” Sooyoung said and take a sip of her favorite brown sugar macchiato

Sooyoung was just looking outside with deep thoughts going on her mind that made the young girl smile once again. It was such beautiful scenery that he wouldn’t get enough of looking but that beautiful scenery has been causing a tremendous pain in his heart. How can she smile like that? He had never seen her smile like that, never, not until today.

He’s been watching the young girl. The way she moves, speaks, laughs, even the way she looks, she was in love and everyone can tell it right away. Well, Sooyoung had always been cheerful and lovely ever since but it was just plainly different now. He would catch her laughing by herself and it hurts him more.

shi bu shi ni xin li de ren
dang ran ni bu yong ming bai cheng ren
zhi yao yong ni de yan shen mo ren
wo jiu ke yi zai
wang qian duo jin ge ji fen
zhao ge li you lai
deng ni cong peng you bian qing ren

Is that someone from your heart
of course you don't need to understand acknowledgement
just use the look in your eyes to approve
I can again
continue to go in a few minutes
find a reason to
wait for you to be from friends to lovers

“Sooyoung-ah!” Yoona, Sooyoung’s best friend, waved her hand to capture the attention of the young girl

“Yoona-ah!” Sooyoung shouted back as soon as she saw the young girl waving. She immediately went to her best friend and hugged her tight.

“It’s been a long time, isn’t it?”

“Ne! It was so nice seeing you here!” Sooyoung was very delighted seeing her long time best friend in such unexpected time

“Oh! Donghae-ssi! You’re here too” Yoona said greeting the young man who followed Sooyoung to her, “Long time no see!”

“Ne!” Donghae said

The two girls then started to walk with their arms locked on each other. They missed each other and it was very obvious as they had forgotten the young man who just follows them. They were sharing happy stories to each other. There was so many to talk about and it was almost like they could keep doing that for the whole day.

They finally find a perfect place to continue their sharing of stories. They sat by a long wooden well furnished bench. They were talking non-stop, that no one can disturb them even Donghae. He sat not far from the two. He sat with his legs and arms crossed.

“Sooyoung-ah! Tell me, what happened between you two now?” Yoona asked garnering the attention of Donghae who was at Sooyoung’s back.

“What are you talking about?” Sooyoung was denying but it was very obvious in her smiles

“Aigoo! The way I can see it, you two are finally dating, am I right?”

“Eh, Aniyo! It’s not like that!” Sooyoung denied even more. Her blood was rushing through her cheeks. She was now red like a tomato.

“YAH! Don’t tell me you’re still like before? Aigoo! You two have been together ever since grade school!” Yoona exclaimed

“YA! Don’t shout! It’s not like that!”

“Then what is it?”

“Um…” Sooyoung bit her lower lip and then smiled to Yoona, “I just thought, the more we stay like this, the more I feel like he was really close to me! I know, one day he’ll come up to me and confess his feelings for me. I just need to be patient but it’ll come… soon!”

“There was no doubt to it! I suddenly remember the times he would just drag you somewhere and the next thing you knew, you were on a date with him!” Yoona said giggling, “He has romantic side hidden inside of him!”

“Ne! I was planning on having dinner with him tonight! I’m so excited!” Sooyoung was very happy

That made Donghae loosens hope. If he could only tell, if she only knows, everything would be alright. Donghae wouldn’t have to be troubled this much. After hearing their conversation which he never meant to, he suddenly felt sinking to his seat. He couldn’t move any part of his body. Finally the two girls bid goodbye to each other as Yoona parted away from them first. Sooyoung then started to walk to the other way, finally going home.

Donghae still hadn’t move away from his seat. Sooyoung noticed it and turn around looking to him. She shook her head and then happily went to him, kneeling down in front of him and look straight into his eyes.

“Ya! Hae! Let’s go!” Sooyoung smiled

He had never seen those flashy brown eyes of hers. That kind of look in her eyes, it was very convincing and brings pleasure and delightment especially to Donghae. Ignoring all the thoughts he had on his mind, all those things he had heard and seen, he was just enjoying the look in to her eyes.

“Let’s go now, Ne?” Sooyoung smiled again. This time, it made his heart skip a beat

He doesn’t know why but there is something with those eyes, with her lips, her smiles. It was as if made for him, only him. Before he could notice, he suddenly went closer to Sooyoung and hugged her tight. Sooyoung was shocked to what he did. She never expected it; at least, that’s what everyone knows.

“Eh, Hae! What’s gotten into you?” Sooyoung tried to shrug it off and just smile.

Donghae released her and look into eyes. Finally, he let out his most beautiful and lovely smile, “Let’s go home now!”

qi shi wo hao ji ci
xiang yao kai kou dui ni shuo
ai qing de zi wei
jiu hao xiang ma qi duo
tian mi de luo yin zai wo xin kou
sui ran ta zhi la le ni de shou
zhi shi mo mo ni de tou
ji dong que yi zhi gen zhao wo

Actually a few times
I wanted to open my mouth and say
love's flavor
is like a macchiato
sweetness to mark my heart
even if his hand only pulled your hand
only softly pats your head
fidgeting keeps following me

Donghae was sitting at the large sofa while reading his comics. A sudden thought flashed on his mind. He needs to tell Sooyoung now what he really felt for her. He couldn’t just let it continue, staying what they are right now. He needs to do something so that he wouldn’t lose her. Those times when he wanted to say how much he loves her back to their high school days, it needs to be fulfilled and done finally. He had realized how many times he had waste time, letting his rival took opportunity to be close with her.

He remembered when Yoona and Sooyoung were talking to each other at the park, “I was planning on having dinner with him tonight”

He quickly sits straight. He was worried that after that day, he will totally lose Sooyoung. He got to do something. Now he was sure, he’s going to do it now, not later, not after their so-called date, but now!

He quickly stood up from where he was sitting and took out his clothes from his wardrobe. He wears something that will surely make him look good and that very special gift for her he’s been keeping ever since.

yu gang xia guo
she yi ge xia tian xian de te bie men re
dang ni wei xiao kan zhe wo
na xi hou
xi jie tu ran jian zhi yi fen duo zhong
na yi ge moment zhe me qu xing rong

Rain just passed
this summer is obviously especially hot
when you smile at me
that time
the world suddenly stopped for one or so minutes
how do I describe that moment

Donghae immediately went out of his apartment; searching for the girl he had love all those years. He started dialing her number.

 He’s been calling her and left tons and tons of messages in her inbox but he still couldn’t reach her. He was worried that she had finally gone to the date. It was now getting dark. Any minutes now, it would’ve be 6:30 PM, a time he shouldn’t let pass without getting to Sooyoung. He had search into every place she could be but come into none.

A sudden turn of events made it Donghae’s day a total unlucky day. It rained heavily in summer season making the young man completely soaked in rain in just a minute. It was a total bad day. Of all seasons, why does it have to rain heavily in a very hot season? He couldn’t see his day get worse than this- or it will be if he didn’t find Sooyoung and stopped her from going to her date.

Still, with full of hopes up, he continued searching for her. He had been into all the places, search the whole Seoul for her but like his first tries; she was nowhere to be found. He then recalled the conversation once again, hoping she would at least say where she would meet him up.

“UGH!” Donghae throws fist at the street wall which immediately bleed. He’s starting to lose hope.

He then decided to walk on his way back to his apartment, thinking of all the possibilities she’s been doing now. For sure, she’s as happy as ever. Why wouldn’t she be? Just thinking of him already made her laugh by herself, there’s no way she’ll be sad with him.

Suddenly, he remembered when they were back at the park when it was just them two. When she came back and smiled to him, he couldn’t describe what he felt back there. It even made him hugged her out of his consciousness.

He then gained courage and determination in that, determination to keep going and courage to do what he has wanted to tell her. He runs back to his apartment as a new idea flashed his mind.

Just when he reached the front gate of his apartment, he saw a familiar figure standing in front of his gate with a pink umbrella. It seems that the person is waiting for someone. The girl then turned around revealing her face to him. He immediately run to the girl as he realized it was her…finally.

“Hae!” A Shocked tone was noticed

“Where have you been? I’ve been looking for you!” Donghae said as he released her in his arms

“What?” Sooyoung asked, “I’ve been looking for you! And why would you look for me?”

“I need to-“

The rain get heavier and the strong wind blew making Sooyoung lose her pink umbrella. Now, she was all wet.

“Let’s get inside! Hurry!” Sooyoung grabbed Donghae’s wrist and pull him to her. They went to her apartment.

If it’s not obvious yet, Sooyoung’s apartment was 2 blocks away from his apartment. Donghae just follow her not even noticing why they went to her apartment instead of his which is actually nearer.

As soon as they got inside of her apartment, Sooyoung immediately went in her room to get towels. As she was busy, Donghae was completely shocked on what he just saw in her living room. A complete turn out! At first it wasn’t noticeable as darkness was filled the whole place not until Donghae had turned around. There was a round table at the center of the living room covered with an elegant silver cloth and top with fresh red roses on the table. And to make it more romantic, there were candlelights that surrounds the place with different sizes taken the heart-shaped.

Sooyoung went back to Donghae and saw what Donghae had witnessed. She just doesn’t know what to do now that he saw it. Donghae then realized that Sooyoung had come back.

“You’re…going… You’re going to have your date…here?” Donghae was surprised

Sooyoung bit her lower lip, “Ne”

“Oh, Kuraeyo?” Donghae said, “I must leave then. He might have seen me here”

“Wait!” Sooyoung immediately went in front of him and placed her arms sideward stopping him from going. She suddenly burst into laughter realizing how the situation was.

“What are you laughing at?” Donghae was very serious

“Nothing. I just…I find everything funny”

“What’s funny?”

“Everything!” Sooyoung said, “Back to the coffee shop, meeting Yoona at the park, the rain, this and…US!”

“I don’t get it” Donghae said, “You know what? If you’re nervous that he might not confess his feelings for you, don’t worry! Tell me his address and I’ll kill that mosquito!”

“You would do that?” Sooyoung asked

“Of course!”

“Then his home address is…” Sooyoung whispered to his ears the address

“Arasso! I’ll stand guard” Donghae said leaving her. Suddenly, he stopped. “Wait!”

Sooyoung turned around and smiled, “Yes?”

“The home address…” Donghae don’t know what to say “I think you got it mistaken. The home address is…”

“Yours!” Sooyoung said

Donghae immediately went pale as he heard what the young girl said. He doesn’t know what to do. He was completely shocked to what she said. “YAH! Don’t tell me you really… I hate you!”

Sooyoung was about to go away but then Donghae finally snapped out of his deep shocked and manage to stop her from going. She grabbed her arm and pulls her to him. Their faces were one meter apart. They could feel each other breathing and their heart that beats so hard.

“You’re really a bad girl!” Donghae said, “How can you make me so furious and feel insecure on myself?”

“You were?”

“I thought I will lose you forever!” Donghae said with sincerity shown in his face, “You have no idea how scared I got”

“But I’ve always been by your side!”

“It felt like you weren’t!” Donghae said, “You were smiling on your own, even laughing.”

“I do?” Sooyoung asked smiling, “Well, I was just thinking…”

“Yeah! I could tell. You were daydreaming!”

“I was just thinking the first time we met; when we became classmates, when you saved me many times, the moments we shared…I can’t help myself from falling even more. I even prepared this whole stuff for almost a week”

Donghae then chuckled seeing how she shyly protests.

“Um… Hae? How long are we going to stay like this?”

“Not that long” Donghae said hugging Sooyoung. In a minute or so, he finally released her. Sooyoung then noticed a necklace on her neck.

“I’ve been keeping it”

It was Sooyoung’s favorite necklace. She would never forget it. It was the one and only necklace that captured her and ever since she saw it, she’s been dreaming of it.

“Sooyoung, I really love you” Donghae said

“Hae-Oppa, I love you too!’

And with that, they seal it with kiss, a sweet kiss like the sweet macchiato that marks their love for each other.

ai qing jiu hua cheng ma qi duo

Love turns into a macchiato

-THE END-