I can fly, Tink! I can fly!

Fly, Peter! Fly!

He stood on the rooftop of the hospital while holding a jar half fill of gold glitter and a letter in his other hand. He feel the night air while smiling, watching the dark night.

There’s no moon and stars in this night, he thinks that the moon and stars are hiding behind the clouds. He remembers the conversation he had with his favorite hyung, his Tinkerbell hyung.

 

“Do you think human can fly, hyung?” Taehyung asked.

Suga thought for a while, “Fly? Is that person Peter Pan?”

The 5-years-old Taehyung tilted his head, “Peter Pan? What is that?”

Suga chuckles softly, “Not ‘what’ but ‘who’ Taehyung-ah~” He ruffle that younger boy’s hair softly, “Don’t you know about a boy named Peter Pan?”

"Peter Pan?” Taehyung puffed his cheeks, “Nope, I never heard about that.” He shook his head.

“Peter Pan is a boy that refused to grow up, he lived in Neverland with his best friend Tinkerbell. He could fly, too.”

“Neverland?” echoed Taehyung. “What kind is place is that?”

Suga shrugged, “I don’t know. I never been there before.”

“Do you want to go there, hyung? To go to Neverland?” Taehyung gazed Suga with eyes full of curiousity.

Suga closed his eyes and smile, “Hmmm.. Yes, I want to.”

“I want to go to Neverland, too!” grinned Taehyung.

Suga shook his head and opened his eyes, “Sorry, but you can’t, Taehyung.”

Taehyung pouted, “Waeeee?” whined him.

“Because you are not Peter Pan,” explained Suga. “But you are not Peter Pan too! How can you go there?” said Taehyung.

“First, I’m not Peter Pan because I am Tinkerbell. Second, because I have Pixie Dust.”

Taehyung scratch his head, “Pixie Dust?”

“Pixie Dust or well-known as Fairy Dust is dust that make you can fly to Neverland. I have a jar of Pixie Dust in my bedroom.”

Taehyung nods understand, “Can I have it, too?”

“Don’t worry! I’ll give you partially of my Pixie Dust later, My Peter Pan,” said Suga while kissed Taehyung’s forehead.

Taehyung smiled, “Gomawo, Tinker Bell hyung!” with that they laughed together.

”So, we can go to Neverland together, rite?” Suga nodded his head, “Promise?” asked Taehyung while holding his pinky finger.

“I promise.” They interlace their pinky finger as sign for their promise.

 

“Hyung, are you happy now?” asked the 18-years-old Taehyung.

No answer.

“You meanie! How can you go to Neverland without me!?”

No answer.

Taehyung sighs and pouts, “Hyung, since you go to Neverland, everybody said that I’m crazy. They confine me in this building, this fcking asylum. ”

Silence.

“Hyung, I’m tired, soooooo tired. Everyday they feed me medicine and inject me. It’s hurt hyung…” small sobs escape from Taehyung’s lips.

He teary eyes he opens the letter that hold.

 

Dear Peter Pan,

 

Taehyung-ah, mianhae I can’t fullfil my promise. I can’t go to Neverland with you.

Mianhae, jeongmal mianhae.

I’m too tired Taehyung-ah.

This life, is too tiring for me. I feel like choked, I can’t breath.

It's hurt, Taehyung-ah. It's hurt...

 

Taehyung-ah, when you read this letter maybe I already in Neverland.

Even though we can’t go together, but I already leave you half of my Pixie Dust.

When you already tired of this life just scatter the Pixie Dust and you can fly to Neverland, just like what I do before.

 

And always remember that ‘I will always wait for you…. in Neverland.’

See you, Peter Pan…

 

 

Sincerely,

Your lovely Tinkerbell, Suga.

 

Taehyung closed his eyes letting his tears fall. ‘He is waiting for me. Suga hyung is waiting for me,’ thought him.

He folded back the letter and put it in his hospital gown’s pocket. He takes the jar and manage to stood at the edge of rooftop. He opens the jar and take a handful of Pixie Dust.

Just scatter the Pixie Dust and you can fly to Neverland.

Just scatter it and you can fly, Peter.

Scatter it and meet me.

 

With that he scatters the Pixie Dust and smile.

 

When there's a smile in your heart

There's no better time to start

Think of all the joy you'll find

When you leave the world behind

And bid your cares goodbye

You can fly, you can fly!

You can fly, you can fly!

You can fly!

 

And Kim Taehyung jumped of the rooftop that night with the last thought on his mind, ‘I can fly…’

A small smile is plastered on his lips when his body meet the hard ground.

The people around him scream in fear.

But.. everything is feel so right.

No more medicine.

No more injection.

No more tiredness.

No more pain.

 

He squinted his eyes as the white light appear in front of him,

and it dims slowly showing someone behind it,

his lovely Tinkerbell,

Suga.

 

Neverland…

He finally could fly…

And united with Tinkerbell.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


The End.


Hi everyone! So.. yeah, another oneshot of Bangtan!!!

What do you think about this one?

When i was child i always watch Disney movie, like.. Peter Pan, Cinderella, etc. Well, when i watch Peter Pan again, i feel like i want to cry. I think Peter Pan movie is a tragic movie. Don't you think so?

Btw, thanks for reading this! Please do comment below so i can know your opinion about this fic.

Kkkk...

So.. should i say goodbye now? Hmmmmmm?

Nah.. don't worry! I'll be back again!

I'm going to disappear for a while, cause i'm going to write another oneshot 8D

 

Before i'm disappear, i want to ask you one more question.

.

.

.

.

Do you believe that Neverland is exist?

 

Ppyong~!