Son of Evil

Story Of Evil

Once upon the time, There was an evil kingdom. And that kingdom name was Kim Kingdom. The previous king that famous with his cruel attitude was passed away. People in Kim Kingdom were happy, because the prince would rule the Kim Kingdom. They didn't know if the prince’s or Sunggyu's behave. But they believed if Sunggyu was kinder than the previous king. But they were wrong....

Sunggyu was more cruel than his father.

He thought that everything was his. His people's live, money and everything in this kingdom was his. If he didn't have money. He would call one of his people or people in neighboring kingdom then took his money with violence.

"Lee Sungjong, give me your money." Smirked Sunggyu.

"No!! What will I eat if I don't have money!!" Shouted Sungjong.

"Are you dare to shout at me?" Shouted Sunggyu.

"KICK HIM!" Ordered Sunggyu.

The soldier kicked Sungjong's stomach. Sungjong winced in pain. His blood oozing at his lips. But he didn't give up. He wouldn't give his money to Sunggyu, the son of evil. The soldiers kicked him until his scream heard to outside castle. Sunggyu just giggled to see the torture.

"STOP!" Ordered Sunggyu.

The soldiers stopped to kick him. Sungjong was panting in pain. Maybe today will be his death day. So Sunggyu let Sungjong to say his last word.

"Say your last word, Lee Sungjong." Smirked Sunggyu.

Sungjong was tired to live like this. Maybe it was good to end his life here. He didn't say anything for his last word. Sunggyu took his sword at his waist.

"Good bye, Lee Sungjong." Laughed Sunggyu. He lifted the sword and ready to swing it to Sungjong's neck. Sungjong just rest in his fate.

Suddenly, the figure spirit of tree crossed is mind. That spirit was the reason he lived. He didn’t want to waste his life just for a money.

“Okay! I’ll give my money to you.”

Sunggyu stopped his swing and smiled in evil.

“Good boy.” Sunggyu whispered.

Sungjong ped his bag then took the sack of golds. He gave the golds to Sunggyu. Sunggyu smiled in satisfied then took the golds forcefully. He opened the sack of gold then gave one coin to Sungjong.

“Eat with that.” Told Sunggyu.

Sungjong was in rage. But he calmed down himself. He knew if he can’t buy food with one coin. Maybe this was his fate to not eat today. Sungjong just bowed at Sunggyu. The soldiers opened the door for Sungjong. Slowly, the soldiers closed the door.

...

Sungjong still mad at King Sunggyu. As usual, he went to the forest. Where he can talk with spirit of tree and calm down. He sat down then lay down on grass.

“Sungjong, you’re back!” Said the spirit of the tree.

Sungjong looked back and heard the big tree that he kept for 5 years with flowers named Hoya around it, talked. Actually, the year of the tree was 21 and Sungjong was 18. When Sungjong was 13, he thought if became human was easy. Didn’t need to wait for rain to get food. Just worked and he would get money to buy food. But the fact, his money would be take every week. Sungjong just sighed and wanted to become the spirit of the tree again. The spirit of a tree has always seen Sungjong’s expression like this. He knew if the king took his money again.

“Don’t worry Sungjong, I’ll to be a human for you! So I can help you to get money.” Told spirit of tree.

Sungjong just shook his head, “No need, hyung. You don’t know how hard for being a human.” Sungjong just smiled and rubbed the trunk.

Sungjong took a bottle of water then watered the tree, where the spirit of tree lived. The spirit of tree surprised by Sungjong’s action. It worried if Sungjong didn’t drink today.

“Have you drank today?” Asked The spirit.

Sungjong nodded. They can feel the breeze of the wind. It was cold. Made Sungjong slept on the grass and the root of the tree became his pillow.

...
 

21-years old Woohyun saw the sunset. Woohyun was younger brother of Sunggyu. Usually, Sunggyu would accompany him to watch the sunset. But it was already 18 years he didn’t see him. And 2 years ago, his mother was passed away. So, Woohyun was alone to live in a beach. He heard the rumors if the king of Kim kingdom just made his people suffered. But Woohyun didn’t believe it. His lovely older brother wouldn’t do that to his people. He would wiser than their father.

He went into his house. He put clothes, and anything belonged with him in his bag. Then he ped his bag. He smiled then opened the door of his house. He decided to leave his small house then went to Kim Kingdom to see his brother. Didn’t forget to lock the house.

“Sunggyu hyung, I hope you aren’t like the rumor that people talked.” Mumbled Woohyun.

to be continued....