Goodbye Letter

Haru Haru
The room was spinning I couldn't even hear what the doctor was saying. The last thing I remember was hearing about my brain cancer .. and how it couldn't be cured. On the outside I had no expression. But on the inside I was a complete mess. I was supposed to marry kwon I was gonna spend the rest of my life with him. How could I do that now?! I got up stumbling out the hospital. I couldn't think let alone breathe. How was I gonna tell him? No! That was out the question he could never know. But there had to be a reason. For my distance I couldn't just break it all off without saying why. He would never accept that never move on. Then a idea hit me if I get one of his friends to say we cheated he'd be angry instead of sad. Then he'd get over this much easier. I rather him angry then sad because sadness was alot harder to heal from. I walked to T.O.P's house and after I told him everything he sat silent. "!" He yelled throwing a dish. He put his hands in his face miserable. "How did kwon take it?" He asked and she looked down "I don't plan to tell him ever." I said. "What?! Min he deserves to know." Said T.O.P. "would you rather he be depressed and never get over me?" She demanded. T.O.P sighed whipping his tears "what's your plan?" He asked and he listened nodding "I can do that." Said T.O.P . They called the others breaking the news. They hugged her crying they had all grown to love her. They took a moment prossing her plan before agree to help. T.O.P and I stood in each others arms. T.O.P kissed me letting me kwon was watching. He ran up shoving us apart. "What the Min?!" Kwon yelled and I started crying shoving away from him. "How long?!" He demanded "we figured out we loved each other yesterday." Said T.O.P taking her in his arms. Senguri went pulling her away and Kwon punched him in the face. Taeyang and Daesung held him back and after a moment he left kicking down a trash can on the way. Taeyang told me he might not be able to keep it from him. And so she sat down writing a good bye letter for kwon. "I didn't want you to become sad. I love you never forget that and im sorry I wasn't strong enough to tell you. Im so sorry I raised your hopes about marriage and being together forever. I'll miss you and always think of you. I would give everything so you wouldn't be sleeping alone. But that's why you have to find someone to fill that space. Our love is a pass life, a beautiful time. But don't let your heart die with me. You can't because I set it free to you. Goodbye kwon." I put it in a envelop and sealed it. I gave it to taeyang who stuck it in his pocket. I left they're house then walking home. I took a shower sitting there staring at nothing. The warm water felt lovely and I wished it could calm me on the inside. I began to cry holding my face. I hated this I wished I could stop the cancer. Why did it ruin my life when It was looking so good?! I got out trashing my house. I laid on the area I left clean and slowly fell asleep. I woke up with no motivation to move let alone think. I'd cry but I had no tears left to shed. I blasted my favorite songs ignoring people that came knocking to complain. I drank til I forgot my name and ignored everyone that wasn't the hospital. The hospital called I had allowed them to take my brain when it dies. They wanted it reserve and test it so they could further they're medicine. I called T.O.P and they came to my room. "I never .. this really ." Said senguri crying into her shoulder and Daesung joined him. "Im gonna miss you all so much." She said crying. She hugged them both hating this. Taeyang and T.O.P. kissed her forehead saying bye before walking out. Taeyang called Kwon and told him everything. Kwon ran there getting stopped by T.O.P . He apologized giving him her ring. Kwon ran into her room falling to his knees when he noticed it empty. He ran to the er crying into taeyang. "She wrote you something knowing i'd tell you. Here." Said taeyang handing him the letter. T.O.P and them listened as he read it out loud holding him when he cried more. Kwon forgave T.O.P and they buried her together. Kwon couldn't listen to her words she was his only other. So he lived contently with the guys knowing he'd see her again one day.