Chapter 2 - Irresistible!

That Kiss!

So Min hurriedly went inside their family's favorite restaurant, where her mother, father, brother and lil sis were waiting.

"Oh guys, am so sorry! there was a delay in our meeting because of...(she can't help but think of the guy who has stirred up such irritation in her - Kim Hyun Joong)

Because of what?, asked her mother, while So Min give each one a kiss and a tight hug and say "I super miss you guys!"

"Naaahhh..forget it!..it's not worth the talk!", she shrugged as she settled herself in a chair.

And so all through out lunch the Jung family exchange stories, laughter, teasing especially her younger brother, enjoyed sumptuous food and all other things a family should share.

So Min thought to herself, "aaahhh..this is life..family, laughter and fun!"

She totally forgot her earlier encounter with Kim Hyun Joong...she just want to enjoy this moment..this lovely moment...

Well, just for a while really.. (author's thoughts)

                                                      **********************************************************************

He was grinning from ear to ear...excited for something he does not even know..

"Hey, Hyun Joong-ah, what's that grin all about?..why so happy, huh?" his manager commented while they were driving going to a photo shoot for a commercial.

"Nothing hyung..am just excited for the film!"

"Really huh?"  his manager said with a raised brow.. "For the film or with Ms. Jung So Min?..I tell you Hyun Joong don't mess with her, OK?..You hit her hard with those words earlier..be careful next time Ok?..She's an important person in this film. Don't try to get in her way again. Clear? "

Hyun Joong retorted "Aaiiissshh..Hyung!..Alright..alright!"..

But he himself is not actually convinced that he could do that - not to get in her way that is..Oh he loves the earlier feeling of in conflict with her, soliciting that irritation and anger in her.."Aigoo..how could someone be more captivating and attractive when they got mad?!" Hyun Joong exclaimed in his mind.

He now recalls So Min's beautiful radiant face when he first laid his eyes on her, when he entered the room..more so when she stood up as she was introduced, when he saw those smooth y legs as she was wearing those dark denim short shorts. His gazed were fixed on her legs for a couple of sec, having the urge to touch those..(author's thoughts - oh good thing he was not caught by So Min!)

"Im sorry Hyung..I can't promise you that actually..how can I? when she's so irresistible!", Hyun Joong thought

Excitement and much anticipation now consumes Hyun Joong...causing butterflies in his stomach..excited to see So Min again!

"Monday, please come very soon!" so he wished.

From the author:

Weeeehh..it's kinda short..i might add more later..gotta go run and work still..just cutting hours from work for a while..hahahha..enjoy reading! and pls feel free to comment..i know there's more room for improvement, especially as this is my first fanfic..wooohoooo! ^__^