Myungyeon #14

◦°°◦ ♪ Kim Myungsoo & Park Jiyeon Short Scenarios/Drabbles ♫ ◦°°◦
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When he was nervous because he was about to meet his girl’s parents

Myungsoo was fidgeting about in his position.

He fondled with his dress shirt and even rubbed his hands against his pants.

He was right outside the house of his girlfriend’s. Her parents asked her to invite him over for a dinner. They had been together for 4 years already, and finally, her parents wanted to take a look at how great he was for their daughter to squeal everyday she returned home from her date.

After going to her house, it would be his house next. They had that arranged already.

So, Myungsoo stood outside his girlfriend’s house, pacing about the same place again and again. He had a bottle of red wine in his hand, fully and prettily wrapped up. He heard that her parents loved wine, so that’s the best present for them.

He finally decided to ring the bell, after standing outside like a fool for 15 minutes.

The door opened as soon as he rang it, as if someone was waiting by the door. And truth to be told, his girlfriend was giggling at him ever since he’d reached.

She saw how nervous he was and an idea came right into her mind. She discussed it with her parents and they agreed.

She acted as usual after going for the door. “Baby Myung~” She squealed in happiness and ran out of the gates to open for him. “Come in, Myung~”

Myungsoo pulled her back and rubbed his hair nervously, “Do I look okay, baby Ji? Is my hair okay? My outfit? How about-”

Jiyeon cut her off by cupping his mouth with her hand, “You looked perfect. My parents are the best parents in the world. Let’s go in now, dinner’s ready!” She chirped and dragged him in.

Myungsoo obliged and followed. He saw her parents standing by the dining table with stern looking faces and gulped at once. *Oh God… This is the feeling that every guy hated!*

Slowly, he approached them with a nervous smile on his face. He bowed politely and passed the wine to her father, “Hello Mr. Park, Mrs. Park. I’m Kim Myungsoo, nice to meet you.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter