What If

What If...( a song fic)

'It seems as though
the accumulated time is being greedy
Seeing as it hurts more today than yesterday.. oh girl'

I looked toward the window. Spring has arrived I thought, while looking at flowers that bloom in the street

Then I smiled, our first meeting also in the spring right? That time, I think we'll never change. Just me in your side, no one will.

I took a deep breath and let a sigh. Then I glanced at the television screen. It's shows the moment when you being hugged by a male. You're smilling beautifully, as if you are the happiest people in the world. I smilled bitterly. Why must this person? Why not me who can make you smile as beautiful as it?

Yah, He is, Nickhun Horvejkul, a man who succeeded to take you from me.

And, I am, a fool who still wish if you'll back to my side

 

'It was after i realized that i couldn’t be totally happy
With that smile towards me, that there was nothing special, baby'

 

Why it's so difficult for me to breathe? Is it because you no longer by my side? Is it because I have been missing you so much? I don't know.

I don't know.

I jus know if I want you come back to me.

 

'What if.. it seems like you’re going to love me
Because it seems like you’re going to come to me if i wait just a little..
With these anticipations, I can’t leave you
Even though i know that as time accumulates, it becomes pain.. oh girl'

 

I think we'll be a good lover. I think you'll love me someday. I think if I just wait a little you'll realized if you already fallin' in love with me. Now, I realized. That all just my stupid thought.

 

'Even though i wanted to believe that that smile was just for me
It probably isn’t, right? but still.. just maybe…'

 

And you know? Even now I still thinking bout that. Even now I still thinking if you love me. I still thinking if you act like that just to make me jealous. Am I a fool? Yes, I am.

 

'What if.. i met you first..
No, if I didn’t know you
These thoughts are useless..
for i’m already living in the deeply set times of you'

 

I'm the one who meet you first. I'm the one who protect you first. I'm the one who fell with you first. But, why isn't me who become your lover first?

 

'Even though love increases as much as time’s weight,
Even though pain is heavy
Still, i feel like you’ll love me
Because it seems like you’re going to come to me if I wait just a little..
With these anticipations, I can’t leave you
Even though i know that the accumulated time has made today..
Oh girl Oh~ lady'

 

I'm really a fool because until now I'm still waiting for you. Still look at you with the same feelings. Still love you although my tears began to fall.

Once again, I smiled bitterly. I looked at your beautiful face. And my tears falling more and more.

It's painful, don't you know?

It's painful to be a fool who still love you, who still waiting for you, who still hoping for your love.

It's painful.

 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOAAAAAAAAAHHHH........It's strange!!

I never thought if this story will finished in one day. But, why it turn out so strange?!

I was in the middle of write a changtoria chapter and suddenly this story appear in my head.

Oh, no. I was forget to study for my exam tomorrow. TTwTT

And again, I hope there's someone who will read this story although this story is so strange TT__TT

Thank you!