Final

Strangers Again

The young man walks to the living room with quick steps. His jaw is clenching, his heart is beating faster, and above all his mind is about to blow up. All these because he was holding his anger a little bit too long deep down in his heart.

Cho Kyuhyun still quickens his steps, even though he knew that his boyfriend, Choi Siwon, is following him from behind. But he doesn’t even care, all he wants to do is go out from this house as soon as possible.

When he reached the living room, Kyu immediately took his things and his bag.

“Look, Kyu. This is ridiculous!” He hears Siwon clear enough, but he doesn’t care and even bother to answer it.

Siwon is a little bit impatient from the silent treatment that Kyu gave to him, he reached the boy arm, pulled him so he faces him. When they faced each other, no one even try to start talking. Siwon can see Kyu’s anger in his eyes, and Kyu can see all the tiredness in Siwon’s eyes.

Kyu yanked Siwon’s hand, then continue to gather his things.

“Okay, I’m sorry. But, you know how the meeting is important to me, Kyu.” Siwon try to fix the situation.

“Yes, and you know, how this event is important to me!”

“It’s just a wedding, Kyu! For god’s sake!”

Kyu turns his body, “it might be just a wedding. But it’s my co-worker’s wedding, Siwon! Do you know how miserable I felt to attend the wedding alone, when you have promised me all the time you will come with me?” The younger asked, or more like stated that. He is now very angry, and upset.

When he finished gather his things, Kyu walks to the front door, ready to leave Siwon’s house.

“Kyu... Come on. I’m sorry, I’ll do anything.” Once again Siwon asked the younger, hoping that they will fix it soon.

Kyu turns his body once again, “that’s it, you’ll always said that you’ll do anything. But in the fact, you didn’t. Or if you did, it’s not because you want to, but because you already said that to me!”

Siwon sighed, he see his boyfriend walk out from his house.

“Where are you going?”

“Home.”

And that’s it.

***

3 Years Ago

It was a rainy day. Well, it has been rainy days since a week ago, but Kyu never learned his lesson. He will always forget to bring an umbrella, or maybe sometimes he is too lazy to bring it. Most of the time he didn’t even bother to find any umbrella or any way to walk under the rain. Because, most of the time he wasn’t in any kind of urgent situation. Instead, sometimes Kyu will watch the rain. How the water pours to the ground.

However, that most of the time is not today. He was in such a hurry. He needs to go to his office in an hour. He can take a cab, but the traffic is hectic. He sure he will only spend more wasting time in the cab. The only alternative is he has to walk from this subway station to his office, it only takes about 15 minutes. But then again, Kyu didn’t bring any umbrella.

He looks up to the sky, the rain seems like doesn’t have any intention to stop. Then he keeps glance to his watch, watching how many minutes he has left.

All these didn’t go unnoticed to Siwon, who happened to stands not so far from Kyu. He was observing the boy, how his cheeks turn red because of the cold air, how his eyebrows are frowning, and how he keeps look up to the sky and back to his watch. That boy must be in hurry.

Siwon walks towards to the boy slowly.

“It won’t stop.” He said.

The boy turns his head to him, looking questionably, “huh?”

“The rain. It doesn’t matter how many times you look at it, it won’t stop.”

Kyu who is confused with this man that suddenly came towards him is just looking at him questionably, not really sure what to answer it.

They eyes locked for a moment, before finally Siwon said, “Why don’t you take a cab?”

Kyu still looking at the man questionably, why does this man even care? But for the sake of being not rude, and in order to make this man go away as soon as possible, he answered it.

“The traffic is hectic. I actually can walk to my office, but this rain...” Kyu looks up to the sky once again.

Siwon knew that this boy didn’t bring any umbrella, he looks the one that he holds.

“You can take mine.” He said.

Kyu suddenly turns his head again, he looks to the umbrella that the man offer him, then to the man once again.

Siwon gives the umbrella, waiting for Kyu to take it.

“How about you, then?” Kyu asked.

Siwon smile a little, shrug his shoulder, “Nah, I just wait.”

“Did your office is near in this area too?”

“Yeah, but I’m not the one who in hurry. Here, take it.” Siwon gave the umbrella once again.

Kyu hesitated, it’s not like he didn’t trust the man, he really thankful with this man, but he has no heart to leave the man in this subway station just because he took his umbrella. This man might not in hurry, but he sure still has a work to do.

“I can’t. I mean, how about you?”

“I said I’m fine.” Siwon smile, this time his dimples are showing.

“Well, if your office is near this area too, how about we walk together?” Kyu carefully ask.

Siwon smile once again, amazed by how the boy still thinking about somebody else even though he is in hurry. “Okay, that can work.” Siwon said.

He opens the umbrella. However, the umbrella is not too big for both of them, but also not too small. They can fit if they get a little bit closer. Kyu realizes this once when the man opens the umbrella, but he decided to go with it, since he is really need to go to his office.

So, there they are, walking together under the rain, with only one umbrella. Both of them can feel each other side.

 

Siwon didn’t know the boy’s name until the end of their meeting today. Once the boy said thank you and good bye, he went to the building, and that’s when he realizes he hasn’t asked the boy name.

Kyu in the other hand, not only didn’t know that man name’s name, he also didn’t know that Siwon missed an important interview that day. He can abandoned the boy, and walk alone to his destination, but he didn’t. Deep down in Siwon’s heart, there was something that saying he needs to go to that boy.

Even without a name, Siwon smiles, he knew if they are meant to be together, they will be together in the end.

***

It took a year until they met again. This time not in the subway station, but in the subway. Siwon took a subway to go to visit his friend, Hyukjae, in hospital. And his car was happened to be in the workshop today.

The subway was crowded, since its still morning. But, even in the crowd place, he can see a boy who is standing alone looking the view outside the subway. His skin is still pale, he is losing weight from the last time he saw him, and his eyes look tired but yet beautiful. Siwon lost in the view for a moment. He didn’t know that today will be the day he met him again. He took a deep breath, this time he promises that he will get that boy’s name.

He walks towards the boy slowly, his eyes still fixed in him, afraid that he will lose him in a moment. Then, he finally stands next to the boy.

Kyu in the other hand, realize that somebody is approaching him, he turns his head. And once he finds that the man that he hasn’t seen in a year is standing right next to him, he is blinking his eyes several times, feeling so unbelievable.

Siwon smile when he see the boy’s reaction, “hey there.”

Kyu lost in that voice in a moment, but he smile afterwards, “hey.”

They locked their eyes for a while, still with a smile in their face, until Siwon breaks the silent, “I’m Choi Siwon.”

Siwon. So that’s the name. “I’m Cho Kyuhyun.”

***

It doesn’t take long until Siwon knew things about Kyuhyun. By the power of how amazing social media nowadays, it takes a night to know where Kyu born, where he works, what is his favorite music, and so on. They did talk a little bit in that subway, and the most important was, the changed each other phone’s number. When they separated Siwon is really can’t wait to know even more about Kyuhyun.

Turns out that Kyu is 2 years younger than him, born in February, and works as an architect, and has one sibling.

Kyu in the other hand is not as much as different with Siwon, once he is done with his works that day, he went home, wash his body and immediately find about Siwon in the internet. Siwon is two years older than him, born in April, and works as the owner of coffee shop that quite famous these days. Turns out that Siwon has been living in a pretty well life.

Kyu can’t hold his smile when he see some of Siwon’s picture. He just realized that this man is really handsome, how his dimples will come everytime he smile, how his lips look y, how his body is well sculptured, and yet with all these things he is still kind even with a stranger like himself.

Siwon who is also still looking up about Kyu in the internet found a video that Kyu’s friend upload, it’s a video in his office’s gathering, and turns out that in that video Kyu was singing. He sang a ballad song, and Siwon is suddenly lost in that soft sweet voice. For the first time in his life time, he feels so addicted with that voice, and how he keeps repeating the video just only to hear that voice again.

But then, Siwon knew it won’t be enough by only a video, so he dialed Kyu’s number after took a deep breath. After some dial tones, he hears Kyu picks up the phone.

“Hello.”

“Kyuhyun-ssi, it’s me, Siwon. Choi Siwon, remember?” He said carefully, hoping that Kyu still remember him.

“Oh, Siwon-ssi. Yeah, of course I remember.” Kyu answers, didn’t even realize that the smile is already in his face.

“Uhm, I’m just wondering if...” He stops for a while, “if we can have a breakfast tomorrow morning. I knew a good place. Well, if it’s okay with you. But if you have another place it’s also okay.” Siwon said, stuttering for a moment.

Siwon hears Kyu is chuckling in the other line, and his heart is feeling warm once again because of his voice.

“Okay. We can have a breakfast tomorrow. This time you choose the place.”

Siwon is smiling like mad, he was so happy.

“Okay then.”

“Okay.”

 

Since that day, they met almost every day. If it’s not breakfast, than its lunch, or in weekend there will be a dinner. If it’s not Siwon drove Kyu to his office, than it will be him picking Kyu up from the office. If it’s not watching movie in cinema, then it will be watching DVD in Kyu’s apartment. If they didn’t meet in a day, then they will be on the phone all night until they forgot time.

Siwon know he is in love, so did Kyu. But they both decided to their own self that they will wait until the perfect time.

 

Then in one day, Siwon came in front of Kyu’s apartment. It was still so early, it’s still dark outside, the sun is not even rising. Siwon knew Kyu is not a morning person at all, so after knocking or almost more like beating Kyu’s front door in 15 minutes, Kyu finally opens the door.

His hair is messy, his eyes are still half closed, his face definitely showing how much he hate to wake up in such early morning.

“Morning!” Siwon try to greet the grumpy boy cheerfully.

“It’s dawn! What the hell are you doing in here?” Kyu answers, still with his eyes half closed.

Even when he is cursing like that, Siwon still find Kyu is too adorable.

“Come on, wash your face, brush your teeth, we are leaving.”

Kyu opens his eyes full now, looking questionably to the man, “what?”

“We are leaving. So, wash your face.”

Kyu just stood there doing nothing, still don’t get what Siwon meant since it’s too early for him to think about anything.

“Come on....” This time Siwon pushed the man slightly to go inside the apartment. He drags Kyu to the bathroom, since he is pretty much knew this apartment well. Kyu just let himself being drag to the bathroom. He looks to his hand that held by Siwon’s, and he can’t help but blushing.

When they in the bathroom, Siwon wait Kyu to start wash his face, but Kyu is just stood still. Siwon just let out a chuckle while shaking his head slightly, he wets the towel a little bit with the water, then rubs it slowly against Kyu’s face. Kyu move his head a little when he suddenly feels the touch.

“I can wash myself.”

Siwon just smile but still continue to rubs the towel to Kyu’s face.

“Do you want me to brush your teeth too?” Siwon asked while smirking a little to the boy.

Kyu rolled his eyes, “no. I need you to get out. I need to pee.” This time Kyu is finally wide awake, he pushed Siwon slightly to go outside the bathroom.

“Hurry up. Don’t take too long.”

 

Once Kyu done with everything he needs to do in the bathroom, they went out from the apartment. Kyu can see Siwon brought a backpack in his back, but before he asking what inside it, Siwon grabs his hand. While holding Kyu’s hands, Siwon drags him to go the roof of this apartment. Kyu is a little bit confused when they didn’t go downstairs but upstairs instead.

When they reached the roof of the apartment, Siwon opens the door. Kyu can feel the cold breeze that suddenly coming, he is shivering a little bit. It didn’t go unnoticed by Siwon. He rubs his hand to Kyu’s each side.

“Bear with me a little bit, would you?” Siwon asked pleadingly.

Kyu just smile and nods. Then he turns his head, observing the roof of his own apartment that he never visited. Siwon drags him again, he opens his backpack, and pull out a sheet, put it in the ground and asked Kyu to sit down.

“Now we will wait.” Siwon said when they all sat down.

“For what?”

“The sunrise.”

“You woke me up this early just to make me see a sunrise?”

Siwon looked to the boy, “it’s beautiful, you’ll like it. Besides, I have something else.”

Kyu’s eyebrows reach his line, curious enough about this ‘something else’.

Siwon glance at his watch, “it’s time.” He stands up then reaches Kyu’s hand. He drags him once again to near the edge of the roof.

“Close your eyes.” Siwon command.

“Why?”

“Just close it.”

However Kyu still looking at him, don’t have any intention to close it. Siwon knew Kyu can be stubborn sometimes, he decides to close Kyu’s eyes with his hands. Kyu loves how Siwon is standing so close to him, so he decides to enjoy the moment.

“You ready?” Siwon asked, whispering in Kyu’s ear.

Kyu nods, then Siwon opens his hand from Kyu’s eyes slowly. Kyu can see how the light slowly coming. He can see all the soft yellow in the cloud, mixing with the bright white cloud. He can feel the warm of the sun that slowly reaching up in his skin.

“It’s beautiful.” Kyu said, his eyes still fixing in the sunrise.

“It is.” Siwon said, but Kyu didn’t know that his eyes are not in the sunrise, but locked in Kyu. Siwon smile, turns his head to the sunrise.

“I didn’t know my apartment has this view.”

“Well, how can you know when you never woke up in the morning?” Siwon tease the younger once again. Kyu slaps Siwon’s arm lightly, that answered by the dimple smile from Siwon. Kyu rolled his eyes, try to show that he is annoyed but in the fact that he is so happy, then he turns his head back to the sunrise once again.

However, Siwon is still looking to the younger, his dimple smile changed to a soft expression. And that when the three magic words came out from his mouth.

“I love you.”

Kyu who shocked at first smile afterwards, he turns his head slowly.

“Finally.”

“Huh?”

“I thought you will never say it.”

Siwon left dumbfounded a little bit, not sure what Kyu meant. “Does this mean... You...”

Kyu rolled his eyes, but somehow he is blushing. “Yes, silly. I’ve been waiting for it.” He turns his head back to the sunrise in order to hide his blush.

It took couple second for Siwon to understood Kyu’s words. Then suddenly Kyu can feel his body is pulled into a hug. He was shocked for a moment but then relax in Siwon’s arms.

Siwon buried his face to Kyu’s fluffy brown locks, and giving it a long kiss. Kyu pulled away just enough to see Siwon’s face.

“It took you so long to say it.” Kyu said while pouting.

Siwon chuckled, “I’m sorry, I really need a right moment.”

“Did you plan to say this today? In here?”

“Well, not really. I didn’t plan to say it here, but it’s just came out, since you are too beautiful today.” Siwon said with a wink.

“Very cheesy.”

The older just looking at Kyu with a smile, then said, “Would you be my boyfriend, Kyu?”

Kyu looked at the older shyly, then he nods slightly while lowing his head, hiding his blush.

Siwon laugh a little once again then pulled Kyu into another hug.

“I love you.” Siwon said once again.

Kyu can feel how his heart is beating so fast when Siwon said it, he feels warm.

“I love you too.” This time Kyu answer it.

Siwon tightened the hug when he hears it. They stay in that position for a while, before Siwon slowly pulled Kyu away but didn’t let him go from his arm. They eyes are locked into each other. Both are looking to each other with lots of love in each other’s eyes. Siwon then slowly move his head forward. Kyu know what will happen next, so he closes his eyes slowly, waiting. Then there he felt it, the soft lips on his. Kyu enjoys every second of it, and he wishes the time just stop. They kiss slowly, just enjoying the very first touch, but it still left them breathless in the end.

They stay close for a moment, just looking into each other eyes. Siwon then smile, he pecked Kyu’s lips once again.

“I still have something else.” He said, then drags Kyu to the sits in the sheet. Siwon opens his backpack once again and pulled out 3 boxes of breakfast.

“Food!” Kyu said cheerfully while immediately grabs the boxes from Siwon’s hand. Siwon just looking at his boyfriend with a big smile. He sure that Kyuhyun is the most beautiful thing that ever happen in his life.

***

And since that day Siwon and Kyuhyun are officially together. They spend more time together. They spend the weekdays, and weekend almost together. And in each day they knew every new detail about each other.

By the time goes by, they spend their first night together. It was a month after they said the three magic words. Siwon was so gentle that night. And both of them knew, that night wasn’t , it was love making.

After spend their first night together, they are getting intense in meeting even more. They really spend time almost all together, they feel silly because they act like a love struck teenager, but they don’t care because they knew they need each other.

Even they are living like the world is only them, they knew they are not alone. So, sometimes they will hang out with some of their friends. But in the end, there will be only them.

 

Everything starts to change after a year and a half.

It was another weekend for both of them. Siwon came to Kyu’s apartment, and since the last half hour they only watch TV, and no one even talks.

“What do you want to do tonight?” Siwon finally asked, but eyes still fixed in the TV.

“I don’t know.”

“You want to go to the movie?”

“I’m too lazy to go out.”

Then they stay silent again.

 

It’s not like they are arguing about something. It’s just the sparkle between them is somehow gone. Every moment that they spend with each other now more like a bored moment, not as much as exciting as before.

They who used to be spend breakfast, lunch, or dinner together, now didn’t mind if they didn’t spend it together. They who used to talk on the phone until 3 in the morning, now already stopped in 10 am.

And by the time goes by, their works also making everything worse.

Siwon’s business is going bigger. He is about to open another coffee shop not in Seoul, so it makes him went to one city to another more often. He knows he is leaving Kyu more often than usual, but his jobs make it.

Kyu, on the other hand, also going crazy with his works. He takes more and more order to design a house or even a building. It makes him stay in his apartment more often, and it’s like Siwon care, because he is also in the other city for running his business.

They still met, of course. They still slept with each other. They still saying that they love each other. But something is missing, the sparkle are gone, the butterflies that they used to had everytime they met is gone.

***

The next two months are getting even worse.

Siwon is sitting in the couch, reading some of his papers, when he feels the couch dips.

“My client is so . First they want something like this, then in a minute they changed it. Ugh!” Kyu start nagging about his day.

Siwon just replies it with a hum, while still reading his papers.

Kyu looked to his boyfriend unbelievable, “really?”

Siwon sighed, he looks up, “what?”

Kyu’s eyebrows are reaching his line, his face turns from looking unbelievable to disappointed and upset.

“You want me to pity you? I also have a bad client, but I never complain to you.” Siwon stated.

“I don’t want you to pity me, Siwon! I just need a second of your attention! Oh right, your papers are way more important than me now.” Kyu stated, anger is already in his eyes. He stands up and leaving the older all alone in the living room.

Siwon sighed, he rubs his face. Normally he let that go, he will apologize to his boyfriend, but today he is also having a bad day.

He stands up and followed Kyu, “can’t you stop acting like five years old kid?? I also had a bad day, it’s not just you!”

 

They fought more and more. And this time they never fixed it.

They even don’t know what they fought about. The problem is doesn’t matter, because they are the problem.

***

And it all brought to today. They fought for only-god-knows times. This time is because Siwon broke his promise to accompanied Kyu to his co-worker’s wedding, because the meeting went much longer than he expected.

 

Siwon watched Kyu left his house. His heart hurt to see Kyu is leaving, but he didn’t even bother to catch him, because even he is not sure what to catched about.

 

We were great. How can we end up like this? Fighting all days. We don’t even know what we fought for. Where all those great things that we used to find together? Where all those great feeling that we used to feel together? Why can’t we create another great memory? Have we had enough? I thought we will never have enough of each other. I thought we will always be happy as long as we are together, turns out that we are not happy with each other.

Where is the love that we used to had together?

***

The next couple days, they decided to talk. Siwon came to Kyu’s apartment. They sit face to face, waiting for someone to start to speak.

“We can’t do this.” Kyu finally spoke.

“We keep fighting. Over and over again.” He continues, waiting for Siwon to speaks.

Siwon sighed, “You’re right. We can’t.” He stands up, ready to leave the apartment.

When Siwon turns his back, Kyu suddenly spoke, “I’m sorry.”

The older closes his eyes, before opens it and turns his back to face Kyu, “it’s for the best.” He turns away again then finally left the apartment.

Siwon stood still in front of Kyu’s apartment. His mind suddenly goes back to the day he woke up that boy in such an early morning to see the sunrise. The sunrise that brought them to everything, even today.

***

3 Months Later

Kyu is walking slowly in the street, trying to enjoy the day. However, he stopped when he see a familiar face in one of a coffee shop. He observes the man, the man that he used to be in love 2 years ago.

Siwon is serving the coffee shop as a cashier, he knew Siwon used to do this if sometimes he gets bored with his papers. He can see how the costumers are even getting happier served by the handsome cashier.

Kyu decided to enter the coffee shop, his eyes still fixed on Siwon.

“Welcome!” Siwon said, didn’t know who is coming, but when he looks up to the coming costumers, he stopped from everything that he is doing.

They haven’t met since that day. And it’s been like forever for Siwon. He misses the boy sometimes, but he knew that they can’t work it out.

“Hey.” Kyu said.

“Hey.”

They stay silent, only looking into each other eyes.

“Uh, do you want to order something?” Siwon finally realize from his blankness.

“Oh, yeah. One green tea latte, please.” Kyu said while smiling a little.

Kyu gave him the money, Siwon gave him the green tea latte.

“Thank you.” Kyu said.

Siwon smile, “you‘re welcome.”

Kyu turns his back, ready to leave the café, but he suddenly stopped and facing Siwon again.

“I’m leaving.” He said.

“Huh?” Siwon asked, not sure he understand what Kyu meant.

“I’m leaving Korea next week. I move to New York.” Kyu said again, earning him an unbelievable looks in Siwon face. He sure Siwon is shocked. When they were together Kyu did mention that his office is about to send him to NY, but he said he doesn’t want to go.

“I shouldn’t... I’m sorry.” Kyu realize how unnecessary what he just said. He should know that both of them have nothing going on between them again, so Siwon doesn’t have to know that he is moving.

“It’s okay.” Siwon finally stated, “Good luck, then.” He added.

Kyu give him last smile before finally leave the café.

 

Siwon arrived at his house that night, feeling somehow empty after his previous meeting with Kyu. He drags himself slowly to his room, he sits in the floor, his back rest in the bed. Siwon’s mind is can’t even works functional anymore, but he reached the last drawer of the side table afterwards.

He pulled out a box from there. He opens it, it all contains some of his memories with Kyu. Pictures that they took together, cinema tickets that they watched together, a couple bracelets that once he used to share with Kyu, and many things.

But what took Siwon’s attention more is a glass box. The glass box is not too small and not too big. It contains clay that looks like him and Kyu, standing together under an umbrella. And in the background there is a nice family house. Kyu made it for him, it was for their first years anniversary. In the back of the glass box there is a simple note that Kyu wrote.

A rain always makes me remembers of you, of us. I always thank God for sending you to me that day. No matter how far we will, no matter how hard it will be, I always believe that we will always get through it together. Happy one year anniversary, Siwon.

Love, Kyuhyun.

***

 

A Year Later

New York is crowded like hell. And it gets even worse when it’s raining. Kyuhyun, once again, never learned his lesson. He will never bring any umbrella even though the news already said that it will rain today. He looks up in the sky, then glance to his watch over and over again. He needs to be in his office in an hour, but the rain doesn’t seem like want to stop.

Kyu felt silly for a moment, he feels like its all déjà vu. He already did this once. Once when he met Siwon. But not today, he won’t meet anyone, especial Siwon, since he is so far from Seoul.

Kyu sighed. He needs to focus to what’s going on now, he needs to go to his office as soon as he can.

However, his eyes stopped in one place. He can see a man is walking towards him from far. Kyu remember that body, he knows the face, the Asian face that really stand out in the middle of these westerns. Even its rain he still can see the face. Kyu need to blink several times to make sure he is not dreaming.

Is it really him?

That man, Siwon, is walking even closer to him.

Kyu sighed again. Some years ago we met just like this, as a strangers. Now here we are, strangers again.

The younger blinks several times again when Siwon is finally standing in front of him. Their eyes locked to each other. Kyu try to control his breath. He never knew he will meet this man again, after all that they’ve been through. He misses Siwon for sure, until now he never met any man like him. But he knew it’s already too late.

“You never learned your lesson, are you?” Siwon finally speak.

Kyu’s heart is fluttering after hearing that voice. Even with the rain drops, with all other people chatting, all the crowds from the traffic jam, the only thing he can hear clearly is Siwon’s voice.

 

Siwon looked to the boy in front of him so deeply. All he wants to do is hug him.

We started as strangers, we might look like a strangers now. But he is the stranger that I loved the most.

 

***

5 Months Later

 

Kyu walks quickly to the living room. He knew Siwon is following him from behind, but he didn’t even bother to look to him. Once he reached the living room, he throws himself to the couch.

“Come on, babe. I said I’m sorry.” Siwon sits next to him, a smile on his face, he sure really trying not to laugh.

Kyu folds his arms in front of his chest, “your sorry is not enough.”

Siwon chuckled a little bit but stopped when he see the glare from his fiancé. He smile again, and scoot closer to Kyu.

“Okay, let me take a look again.” Siwon said while embrace Kyu with one arm, pulling the boy closer to him. His hand then takes a book from Kyu’s hand.

The book contain about buildings, food, cakes, and their suit for the wedding day. Kyu have been busy arranging their marriage that will be held in the next 3 months. Siwon in the other hand, is more like giving all the choice in Kyu’s hand, but Kyu doesn’t want it to be like that. Siwon still need to choose something, because it’s their wedding.

However, when Kyu decided to ask it, Siwon is having so much fun teasing his fiancé instead helping him choosing the building, the food, the cake and their suit.

Siwon clears his throat, “first, the building. I like this one better, it’s not too big like the other one. The food, I like this one better, both of the tastes are great, but this one is just better. The cake, well, I actually want it simple but still elegant.” He said while looking to the book.

He turns around to see Kyu who is actually looking at him all the time. He smiles widely.

“See, its way more helping than your previous comment.” Kyu said.

“But, babe, I’m not lying. The building is great, but there’s nothing greater than you. The food is delicious but for me you are the most delicious thing. And the cake is sweet, but you are the sweetest thing in the world for me.” Siwon said repeating his previous comment.

Kyu rolled his eyes and slapped the man’s chest lightly, “cheesy. Now, the suit.”

“Well, this one I really can’t decide babe. You really look gorgeous in all of it.” Siwon said again while smiling sweetly.

“You are so cheesy, you know that?” Kyu asked or more like stating while hiding his blush.

“But it’s true, you are beautiful, gorgeous, cut...” Before Siwon can continue all his cheesiness Kyu cut him with a sudden kiss, which is gladly answered by the older. They tongue playfully play with each other. Siwon can hear Kyu’s moan when he bite his lower lips lightly. However, they need to catch a breath. Siwon pulled Kyu away enough to see his face. He smiles once again, knowing that he is the luckiest man alive in this world. He pulled Kyu once again in a hug. Give the boy a long kiss in the head.

“I love you.” Siwon said, so lovingly

Kyu snuggle even closer to the man, he feels Siwon’s arms are tightened around his back. He kisses the man’s chest.

“I love you too.”

***


I almost didn't added the last part. Anwyay, enjoy! <3