i like you

Senior Year
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

When Junhyung woke up after about two hours, he first wondered why he was still sitting on the sofa in the living room.
Then he noticed something leaning against his head, turned his head a little and realized he had slept on someone's shoulder the whole time.

He rubbed his eyes and was finally wide awake.
He bit down on his bottom lip and sat up quickly, when he remembered who the person next to him was. When Junhyung sat up and moved aside, Yoseob almost fell on top of him, since he had still been leaning against to him and had been half asleep. 

He clasped Junhyung's shoulder and when he looked up, their faces were so close to each other, he could feel Junhyung's breath against his skin. His heart skipped a beat.
“I-I'm sorry”, Junhyung mumbled and avoided looking Yoseob in the eye.
Yoseob quickly moved away from Junhyung and sat up straight next to him, biting his lip nervously.

When he turned his head, he saw that Junhyung was doing the same. 
Junhyung turned his head in the same moment and smiled slightly.

Both lapsed into silence and set their eyes on the screen again without really focusing on the movie that was on now.


“I'll go home now. It's already after midnight”, Yoseob said after a while.
Junhyung nodded. “Okay, I'll see you to the door.”

“Take care!”, Junhyung said when they were standing outside his house.
Yoseob smiled vaguely. Then for the first time since they woke up on the sofa, he looked Junhyung in the eye and Junhyung returned the look.

They stayed like this for a moment and Junhyung slowly made a step toward Yoseob until their bodies almost touched each other.
He leaned forward until his face was only a few centimeters away from Yoseob's.
When he saw Yoseob's eyes widening and noticed he was holding his breath, Junhyung chuckled and poked him slightly

Please log in to read the full chapter