lunch break

Senior Year
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

The next morning, Junhyung woke up with a headache. He had spent almost the whole night thinking about why he had these strange feelings in the presence of Yoseob. He turned around in his bed and burried his face in the pillow.

Then he slowly sat up and sighed.
“I guess, I really started liking him”, he said to himself, running his fingers through his hair.

He got up, dragged his feet to the window and parted the curtains. For a few minutes, he enjoyed the warmth of the sun that was shining through the window.



“I don't get it. Why am I so damn stupid, huh? Why does it have to be that guy? How shall I bear seeing him at school everyday now? And he sure doesn't go out with boys. And even if he was also gay, he wouldn't like me ...”
Junhyung racked his brain while he looked out of the window. 

Then he shook his head and dragged his feet into the bath room to have his morning shower. 
"I just have to forget about it."


An hour later,  he slowly walked to the bus stop. It was still sunny and warm outside and he cheered up a bit.
He sat down in the bus stop shelter and leaned his head against the glass wall next to him.


Soon, a certain black haired boy crossed his mind again and a smile flashed over his face. 

“What's that smile on your face?”, suddenly a voice said next to him. Junhyung looked in the other direction and saw his friend Kikwang standing next to him with a grin.
“Ah, I just … thought about something”, Junhyung mumbled.

“By the way, what have you and Yoseob done after we were gone?”
“Um, nothing much. He … left a few minutes after you”, Junhyung replied low.
Kikwang looked at him sceptically. “You didn't fight again, did you?”
“No! We … I think, we get along with each other now.”


When Kikwang and Junhyung arrived at school, Yoseob was already sitting in the class room.
Kikwang literally ran toward Yoseob and sat down next to him. “Good morning!”, he said happily. “Good morni

Please log in to read the full chapter