Chapter 1 Part 1

Imagines starring Exo Baekhyun :)))

You are a Highschool student in a University, you are not a nerd nor a queenka, you are just a normal student who just likes to finish your studies normally.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

*Ring~Ring~*

"Ugh another day of school" You muttered as you got out of bed to get ready for school.

When you went downstairs you were greeted by the smiling faces of your parents.

"Good Morning Mom,Dad" You greeted as you gave each one of them a peck on the cheek as they greeted you back~

~At School~

 

You were putting your things at your locker when you heard girls screaming  *Ugh, The Kingkas are here* You thought....Yes, you are not one of those girls who are dying to get close to those kingkas. The kingkas are no one else but EXO. You have to admit, you had a crush on one of them before and that is no other than Byun Baekhyun.

 

~FLASHBACK 5 months ago~

You are a new student at this university, at the first day no one befriended you that is because you are seated beside one of the the school's Kingka, Baekhyun.

"Ms.~~~, you may seat next to Mr.Byun" You looked around the classroom to see who that Mr.Byun is and then the teacher pointed out an empty seat next to a very good looking guy. As you made your way to the seat, you can feel the stares from the girls. When you reached your seat you sat down and looked at the sleeping guy next to you, you were shocked to see a very Angelic face~

 

~TO BE CONTINUED~