First Day Turned Out To Be The Best Day

My Everything

"Umma, When will i go to school?" A little girl came running to her mom and cried. "Sooner or later.." Her mom hug her and pat her head. "Now don't cry my little angel.." Her mom cried. "Luna-ah, Don't be sad, You'll go to school soon. I promise!" Her two sisters said to her and hug them. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

One year later..

"Unnie!! Look at my uniform!" A 6 year old girl told her sisters

"Woah! Neomu Kyeopta!" Her sisters was amazed by her uniform. The little girl was shy and she covered herself. "No need to be shy, sis! You're so cute though.." Her sisters . "Come on, Girls! You're gonna be late for school, especially you, Park Luna, This is your first day of school, don't embarrass yourself in school." Her mom reminded her. "Okay, Bye mom!" The little girl said as she go out. "Bye umma! we'll protect luna in school, Promise!" Her sisters promised her mom. Her mom just smiled, and they got to the school bus, they're on the way to school.

When they arrived in school, The little girl entered her class and realized that her friends was still slightly. As she walk to the class, she took a sit very front and she tidied her book into the desk. She met a little girl as same as her age. "Annyeonghaseyo Park Sun-Young inmida, but you can call me Luna." Luna introduced herself to a little girl next to her. "Annyeong! I'm Choi Jinri but you can call me Sulli. It's very nice to meet you." Sulli, Her classmate introduced herself too." "It's very nice to meet you too!" The bell rang and the teacher showed up in the class.

"Alright class! Open to--" A Little boy showed up and he was LATE.

"Kim Jonghyun! You are Late! AGAIN! How many times should you be late?" The teacher asked Jonghyun.

"I'm sorry, Sir! I will never be late again." Jonghyun said to the teacher as he sat down to his seat but was stopped by his teacher. "Jonghyun! You sit next to Luna over there!" The teacher pointed an empty seat next to luna. Jonghyun stood up and walk to the empty seat next to Luna."Oh yeah, Our class has a new student name park sun-young, Park sun-young! Come here and introduce youself.". "Annyeonghaseyo Park Sun-Young imnida but you can call me Luna.". "Hello!" Everybody waved at Luna. As the lesson begins, All the students was paying attention to the teacher while Jonghyun, himself was starring at Luna the whole time and he doesn't know why he did that.

"Okay, Jonghyun! Tell me what is the answer for 2 x 3 ?" the teacher asked Jonghyun who was dumbfounded. Jonghyun didn't answer but kept on starring at Luna. "Jonghyun! JONGHYUN!!" The teacher yelled at him. "Jonghyun-ah! The teacher is calling you." Luna told Jonghyun. "Wha-What!?". "JONGHYUN! I WAS TALKING TO YOU!" The teacher yelled at him. "Why do i kept on starring at 'HER'? Wait! What's her name again? OH MAY GAWD!! I don't have to know her name! Focus on your fangirls Jonggie FOCUS!!" Jonghyun said to himself. 

At the cafeteria, Luna of course was sitting with her new friend, Sulli. Suddenly, Someone called her name. "Girl!! You there!" He pointed at luna. "Me?" Luna said and He said,"YES YOU! What's your name again?". He walked closer to Luna. "It's Luna." She smiled. "You..You  Le-Left Yo-Your P-Pencil-cil ca-case." He was nervous, he didn'nt realize that his heart was beating so fast. He didn't know what it meant cause he was too young to understand about love. "Thanks."  "You're welcome!" Suddenly..... "LUNA!!!!" Someone called her. "UNNIES!!" Luna ran to her unnies and hug them. "Luna-ah! Let's go home.." Yoona  said to Luna. "Wae? I've been here for not long.." Luna pouted. "But you've finished your class today." Jessica patted Luna's head. "Hey, Luna! Maybe i can play at your house." Sulli smiled and Luna's smile grew bigger, Luna just nodded. Sulli go home with Luna. "Bye Luna." Jonghyun waved. 

"WOW! This is your house? How come i never see you? My house was beside yours!" Sulli said as she get into Luna's house. "WOW! YOUR HOUSE IS BIGGER AND PRETTIER THAN MINE! Let's go to your room! It must be prettier than your house!" Sulli can't wait to see Luna's bedroom.

"You girls get in, okay? While Unnie and Jessica Unnie call your parents." Yoona said to Sulli. 

"WOW!! BEAUTIFUL!!" Sulli shouted

Sulli dragged Luna to the terrace of the room while smiling widely, "Isn't it beautiful?" Sulli pointed to the sunset and looked at Luna "Hey, do you want to meet my friend? She's a nerd like me but don't misunderstood okay? She is a tomboy." Luna nodded and held Sulli's hand, they went to the living room "Unnie! Me and Sulli are going to meet a friend of her." Yoona nodded in respond and continue to read her book. 

Luna and Sulli went to a house and they knocked on a door, a tomboyish girl came out while eating a bread "What's up JInri? Hey you brought a friend here! Sorry how rude of me, annyeong i'm Amber Liu." Amber bowed and smiled "Annyeong! I'm Luna." They shook hand and went inside to the living room, "AMBER!!!!!!! WHO'S THERE??!!!!! DON'T TELL ME YOU BOUGHT YOUR LITTLE FRIEND HERE AGAIN!!!!!" Someone yelled from upstairs made the two guest shocked, Amber smiled apologeticlly(?) to them, "She's my sister. Don't mind her." Amber went to the kitchen to get some drinks for the two, a few minutes later Amber came back with two glass of orange juice "So Luna, tell me more about yourself." Luna take a sip from the orange juice before saying, "My real name is Park Sunyoung, i live with my unnies and my umma, my dad already passed away because of a plane crash, i love to sing, my favourite season is the autumn, i love eating rice, my favourite song is When You Believe by Whitney Hudson and Mariah Carey, don't tell me i'm weird because i can't live without mirror." Sulli and Amber giggle a little, hours had pass it was already night. Luna already asleep, Amber still eating her dinner, and Sulli has already asleep.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! i already updated the first chapter with the help of Yulhae10 and SooWook13_SK5HaeSica. Please readers gve comments.