^__^

1212 days of Love

“Yeobo..wake up.. u have event this morning.. palli! its 9am already. Jun Hee oppa will arrive soon!” a husky voice from petite woman suddenly heard after the alarm was ringing.

Someone who also petite still not open his eyes and hug this petite woman more tightly. “Yeobo.. u didnt hear what i said before? ireonaa.. palli palli..” and she start to escape from his embrace. Honestly she really want to stay still but what to do.. Her boyfriend has a schedule to attend.

After success escape from his embrace, this woman still not see her bf move or even open his eyes.. So she suddenly open the curtain of window and….

“yeobooooooooooooooooooooo… why u always like this.. im still sleepy… close the curtain pleasee.. i want to sleep” said the petite man with lil bit scream.

The woman smirk and laugh after hear that and come to her bf.. “i wont do that!! Yeobo, go take a bath rite now.. or.. no breakfast for you! arraseo?” then she peck her bf on his lips..Suddenly a petite man face turn from sulk to smile.. “Arraseo yeobo.. i want a bread with coffee please” with full of aegyo. “Okei yeobo i’ll make it for you” also with aegyo that makes the man flutters.

After that, the man hurry go to bathroom and doing his shower lil bit faster than usual since he afraid his manager will come when he do breakfast with his lovely one. He feels so uneasy to left her in the morning like this since they rarely meet each other like couples usually do. Both super busy with their own group activity and He really want to spend this day only with her because today is their 1212 days anniversary as real couple.

He smiles a lot when do shower cause he realized he already be with her more than 3 years already. He never think to be this petite girl’s boyfriend even though they do virtual married at broadcast program. But after he realized he always pout and jealous when he saw this girl was laughing happily or even eating together with his hyung who have a same ages with this girl, he knows that he really fall for her.

So when he was headache to fulfill his girl nagged about “buy me ring..buy me ring” , he decided to also ask her become his real girlfriend for real not just on screen. He praise God a lot when his planning was succeed to bring her to movie, give her surprised ring on popcorn bowl and tell her that he really fall for her for real when they did bungee jumping together.

Yup! he told her that “Son Ga In i love you” sentence was for real when they still spinning around  on the rope after jump. With more sentence like ” do you want to be my girlfriend for real” so sudden when they still waiting for a boat to take them, he can see her eyes is teary and her cheek blushing so red. After some second, he heard ” i do” from her and he really happy and hug her more tight.

He still keep smiling after finish his shower and wear a clothes that his gf already prepared for him. He suddenly take his phone from his desk and dial a number “good morning hyung, can u help me? i wanna do some event for my gf..hehehe” and he start to whisper and smile a lot.

After finish talking with his hyung.. He come to kitchen and sit on the chair. “Yeobo, what will you do today?” the petite girl turn her head to her bf “nothing yeobo.. maybe i will stay at home since i feel so tired after finish filming a movie and seems like unnies are tired too because of preparation for our concert. So manager said we should break today. Why yeobo?”.

He suddenly sulk and hug his gf “mianhae yeobo.. i cant stay with you today. I really want to stay but what to do, we already sign a contract for this event 2 months ago” “aigoo.. its okei yeobo, its not your fault anyway. i can do some cleaning and cooking too. do you want me to cook u something? what do u want?” “nothing yeobo. but please dont go anywhere.. i’ll back soon after the event so i can spend time with you. promise?” he released their hug and do pinky promise to her. His girl smile happily and nod him. “arraseo yeobo. i wont go anywhere. Now u should eat before Jun Hee oppa come”. Petite girl hold her bf hand to sit then her bf start to eat.

15 minutes later, Jun Hee, manager of 2AM come to pick petite man. “Yeobo, remember your promise okei?” while peck her lips. “arraseo yeobo. Send my regards to ahjibaem. Especially Ong Seulong hueheheh” and she get glare after that.. “i just kidding yeobo.. hehehe” and peck his lips.

The petite man smile and burst into laugh.. “i know yeobo.. annyeong” he keep hold her hand and release it after she push him out of their apartment. “annyeong yeobo”..

Jun Hee smiles to see his dongsaeng and suddenly say “yah, kwonah.. why u always like this eveytime both of you stay at apartment.. is it hard to seperate for a while, huh?” “ahh hyung, mianhae.. its hard for me to left her..hehehe..anyway.. u already order right?” with his wide smile.. “already kwonah.. they will arrive soon.. maybe around 5 minutes..heheheh.. ” “ahh.. gomawo hyung..cant wait to see her expression” and this petite man smile a lot while turn off his phone.

*ting tong..ting tong*

“Ah.. why yeobo come back again? is he left something?” petite woman talk to her self and back to the door and open it. There is a man with 1 bouquet of red roses in front of her and say “miss, here’s a flowers for you” and left after that. Petite woman feel so puzzled and confused. She look at a red rose then take out the card and smile after read “yeobooooooo… its me your lovely boyfriend, Jo Kwon hueheheh.. do you remember what day is today?” then petite woman is confused and dial her yeobo’s number. After waiting for a while, she wonder why his phone is not active. “aishhh kwonah.. what kind of day actually..hul..” since she still tired coz of her activity recently, she lazy to find out and start to cleaning their kitchen.

2 hours later.. there’s a bell on door. Petite girl run to door and open it. There’s a same man in front her and hold another bouquet of red roses. “miss this is for you” and left again after that. Petite girl hurry open another card, read a while and yelled after that “yahhh…. jo kwoooonnnn!!!” she start to dial his phone after read a message “yeoboo..huehehe.. u still dunno what special on this day right? huehehehe” but his phone still out of service.

“chet! this man makes me headache” and she start to open a calender to see every marks they put on the calender about their special day but still not find anything about today. After 15 minutes, she give up and start to do her activity. She spend 4 hours for cleaning her entire apartment, cook for her lunch and watch tv. Because of tired, see suddenly fall asleep without realized it.

2 hours later..

Petite girl wake up and take a bath then she dial her yeobo number. She glance at her wall clock and its 7 pm already. “ah..why yeobo still not come.. his event supposed to finish already..” then suddenly a bell ringing on door. She press a button on her phone and walk to door.

When she open the door, there’s a petite man hold bouquet of red roses flowers standing in front her and smile happily while screaming “yeoboooooo….happy 1212 days of anniversary” and hug her tightly. Petite woman feel so surprised but smile happily. After some second, she  release his hug and start to nag. “Yah.. yeobo..u makes me confused, dont u know? i ever seen all special marks on our calender and not find anything.. And why your phone always out of service? Drained already since u left home?” she pretend to sulk. “aww my yeobo so cute” he smile while walking inside to their apartment. “Yeobo, dont you realized i give u a clue?” he giggling after see his yeobo face turn blankly.

“what clue yeobo? i only see the card on the bouquet.. u dont give me a clue at all” and petite girl pout again. Petite man suddely put his hand to the bouquet. “yeobo, did u count how many flowers on the 1st bouquet? its 404 flowers! and on 2nd bouquet is 404 too.. u didnt realized it? hueheheh.. And i bring the rest 404 flowers for you..huehehee..”

“yahhhh yeobooo… its alot if i count it one by one.. i have lotta things to do..cleaning house, wash dishes, cook lu……………..” and petite man suddenly give a light kiss for his gf to stop her.. He smile and his gf cheek suddenly turn red … “yah yeobooo.. are u blushing.. so cuteee… ” and pinch her cheek.. “yeobo.. my cheek not blushing.. its because of the weather” she turn her head to opposite side because she feel so shy.

“Ahh yeoboo.. we already spend 1212 days together but u still shy to me like this.. where’s chic Son Ga In heheh.. u makes me even more love u.. “

He suddenly stand and sit on the other side.  He hold her hands and look at her eyes..

“Yeobo, listen to me, i never fall in love like this before. you are the one who can makes me flutters everyday. Your smile, your word, your attitude, your laugh, even your eyeliner i really love it. I cant imagine if I unable to be with you anymore. and i never want that things happen. Yeobo, during this more than 3 years, i’ve already spend lotta things together with you. Happy and sad, hard and easy, eveything we already did together. I really want to do that again with you. Only with you,Yeobo.. Yeobo, i know both of us are busy and dont even have a much time to spend together like this. but i really want to spend my day and night with you.. hug you before u sleep, kiss your forehead and lips on morning.. and also i really want to spend my future life with you. Yeobo, i love you.. will you marry me?”

Petite man hold a box that he hide for while on his pocket and open it infront of his gf.. “Ga in, do you want to be my wife? A mother for my kids?” petite woman eyes so wet cause of tears but she smile so wide and nod to her bf and say “yeoboo.. i want to be your wife and mom for your kids.. and i love you too.. really lovee you” petite man smile so happy while wipping her tears. He take a diamond ring from box and put the ring to her finger.. “yeobo, Ga In..thank you.. i love you…” after say that..he hug his future wife and share a passionate kiss to her.

After some minutes they do kissing.. suddenly there’s a sound from petite man tummy.. ” yeobooo.. hmm..hungry.. hmmh.. can cook something for me” while they still kissing.. Then petite woman break the kiss and burst into laugh.. “yeobo..hueheheh..why u didnt tell me that u are hungry..huehehe.. i’ll cook for you. what do you want?” and quickly go to kitchen.. “anything yeobo..” he said with full of aegyo..

Petite man feels so happy. He keep stares to his future wife’s back while she’s frying a garlic ham for him. They spend a sweet dinner and quickly back to their own dorm since tomorrow they have another schedule to attend.

*tomorrow morning at excercise studio*

“Yahhhhh Son Ga In.. can u stop smiling? chet..” petite woman’s unnie start to nag. “Ga inah.. tell us what happen.. why u smile like babo since u arrived?” her other unnies is asking while chewing a meat… Petite girl still smile and not answer… “Yah Ga in.. palli tell us… u really makes me curious” her 3rd unnies join to forced her.. Then petite woman start to confess and raise her hands to her unnies “unnie.. heheheh.. Kwonah proposed me last nite to become his wife”

“yahhhhhhh…. Son Ga in!!! omgggg.. chukkaeee” her 3 unnies start to hug her and lil bit teary… “So when u two will married? tell us the exact date please so i can prepare my self ” her y adult unnie super excited after hear the news.

“Hehehe.. unnies… its next year” she tell them with blushing on her cheeks.. “omggg so fast!!!! omgggg ga inahhhhh… ” 2 of her unnies is screaming while the one who was eating before suddenly dial a phone number and once someone answer it..she screaming happily..

*at 2AM’s dorm*

Theres a petite man who still snoring because he doesnt have a schedule to attend this morning.. He feel so annoyed bacause of the continuous ringing from his cellphone.  So he open his eyes lil bit and without see the caller’s name he answer “hello..who is this tell me….” then he heard a screaming voice from his phone “yahhhhhhhhh…..jo seobannnngggg…chukkaeeee” and he awake suddenly.

-end-