WHAT THE ABSOLUTE F**K?!?

Donghae's birthday. Spent at the aquarium, of course.

Okay, this is a short story. A REALLY short story that I wanted to write for my cousin! :3 There is ual references in here made by Heechul and Teukie's mind. Forgive any typos, errors, mistakes, etc cause I didn't look over it, sorry. Enjoy!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxXXXXXXx                                                                                                                   

                                                                                                                 Leeteuk's P.O.V

 

The aquarium. Most of the kids loved it. But love was an understatement when it comes to Donghae. The man was purely obsessed with it. What the fans didn't know was his entire room had fish plushies in it. His walls were covered in fishes. Clown, angel you name it and it was on there. So as the leader, I decided to take him out for his birthday. Where? I'm not even going to say, because you already know.

 

Kangin and I, as the 'umma and appa' of Super Junior, got the plans together. Hustling all of the members into both vans at 1:00 p.m so we could make it there in time. All the while, Donghae was in the back of the first band bouncing up and down with Yesung who just wanted to see the turtles. Van one consisted of: Donghae, Yesung, Ryeowook, Sungmin, Henry, Eunhyuk and I. Leaving Siwon, Kyuhyun, Heechul, Zhou Mi, Kangin, Shin Dong and Kibum to the other. Basically, divided into the serious and happy vans. Hangeng was in China working on a new song. Needless to say, that left Heechul in a pissy mood right off the bat.

.

When we arrived, Kangin had to literally put a harness leash on Donghae to keep him from running towards the fish. We left Donghae with Heechul, knowing that If Donghae got out of hand, Heechul would back hand him in a heartbeat. Everyone had teamed up with the closest person to them. Making sure to stick together and wear a disguise so fans wouldn't recognize us. Before I realized it, Kangin had grabbed my hand and pulled me away. At first I refused to go with him, saying that I had to keep an eye on the members. But after a while, I finally said what the hell and joined him.

 

First, we'd walked to where the candy store was. Set on buying some candy for the long walk but ended up meeting Sungmin there with Kyuhyun. Sungmin was hyper, simple as that. And Kyuhyun looked annoyed at the older male but kept his mouth shut as Sungmin done aegyo, talking about everything in sight. Kangin was giving a 'wtf' face to Kyuhyun who only nodded and pulled the hyper male out of the shop.

 

After buying a simple bag of fish shaped ers, Kangin and I went over to where the stingrays were. Everything was normal when we first arrived. Though after standing around for 5 minutes, familiar faces flooded in. Not at all expecting to turn to see Zhou Mi, Henry, Siwon and Kibum standing around Eunhyuk who was screaming that he was not going to touch it.

 

Ewwwww, hey Eunhyuk? Touch it or you hate Donghae.” Siwon said, laughing a little before pulling the grimacing Kibum closer to his body. Toughening himself up, Eunhyuk reached his hand into the water slowly. The second his fingertips came into contact with it's body, Eunhyuk screamed.

 

AHHHHHHH! IT FEELS ALL YUCKY!” Eunhyuk pulled his hand away and pouted to the other laughing members. Kangin and I had enough, slowly creeping away from the table.

-------

Next, we had the urge to go see the turtles. Knowing for a fact that was where Yesung could be found. The only weird thing was, when we arrived, Yesung wasn't anywhere near the place. A small part of me began to panic. That was until I looked inside the water tank housing the turtles to see Yesung in a divers outfit, riding a turtle...literally. He had an oxyen tank on his back with the body suit and was sitting on a turtles shell as it swam. Once he laid eyes on us, he waved before doing a weird dance on the turtle and disappearing.

 

What the he-”

 

Don't even Kangin. We'll never know.” I say before we slowly back out of the room. We walk around a wall where Kangin lightly pushes me against the wall and kissed me. It was gentle and slow, filled with care and love. My arms wrapped around his neck and pulled him closer, allowing accesss to my mouth when his tongue trailed along my bottom lip. We'd had about 2 minutes to ourselves before we had to go check on Donghae.

------

Thinking all the weirdness was over, Kangin and I made our way to the fish housing. Of course we expected Donghae to be there, but not inside the tank also. See, this aquarium doesn't allow you to swim with the fish. So it was very surprising to see Donghae in a divers outfit...swimming fast to get away from a submarine that was filled with all the SuJu members except for Kangin, me and Hangeng who wasn't even there.

 

Oh god..” I felt as if I was about to pass out. And to make it even 'better', Heechul prances in on a white horse. How the heck did he get a horse inside an aquarium anyways?

 

Ello mate, you look like you could use something.” Heechul pulled out a card and handed it to me. The instant I seen what it was, being a gay club flyer, I dropped it and grimaced to the laughing Heechul.

This is the picture:

 

You're such an Heechul!” Kangin screamed to the laughing man. Shouting was heard and I realized that Heechul was still on a horse in an aquarium, isn't that illegal? He was gone in a second, riding off into the parking lot on his noble steed. No, not Hangeng you petal s!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxXXXXXXXXXX

Okay, I'm not sure how this came to be so we'll leave it at that. I'll look over it later. LOVE~ SHINeeWorld2