Bridal Preference

Just Like A Ghost

 

 

 

sorry for the late update, I got a tendinitis on my right wrist...I'm right handed so...anyway

-----------------------------------

 

The five boys bowed at the staff and retired to the resting room to change their clothes. Once in, they silenty changed. Joon beckoned at the maknae.

 

'' Mirie-ah, could you give me my shirt please?''

 

Cheolyong threw his shirt at him with a little more force than needed. The older didn't noticed as he was strong, but the others saw it. When everyone was done they followed their manager to the exit and towards the car. Usually Mir would sit between Joon and Cheondung, but this time he sat besides the window, letting the second maknae take the middle place.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seungho left the table when everyone was done. Joon did too, saying he had to call his wife. G.O stretched, sighing.

 

'' Aigoo...Kids, it's your turn to do the dishes.''

 

Cheolyong nodded and stood up, gathering everyone's empty plates. The bearded boy went to rejoin the leader, leaving Cheondung with the maknae. The older glanced at the younger who was now by the sink, readying the water. Sanghyun took a drying cloth and got besides him, leaning against the  counter. He glanced at the slightly chubby boy who was arboring an expressionless face, which wasn't a good sign considering his usual mood. The older shook his head.

 

'' Baby, what is it?''

 

Mir lifted his eyes up to his hyung but lowered them down right after.

 

'' Nothing''

 

'' And it's that nothing that brings you into that funbreaker mood?''

 

'' I don't know what you're talking about''

 

'' Baby, I'm not stupid''

 

'' I never said you were''

 

The worst thing of all, is that Mir kept a neutral tone all along the dialog. Sanghyun frowned.

 

'' Cheollie, what's going on?''

 

'' Nothing''

 

'' Did...did something happened with Joonie-hyung?''

 

Cheolyong stopped the water, but his hand stayed on the tap twice as needed, signaling Cheondung that he was right.

 

'' Something happened as I see''

 

Mir shook his head.

 

'' N-nothing big''

 

'' But why are you treating him like that?''

 

'' No reason at all''

 

Sanghyun brought an arm over the younger's shoulder.

 

'' but we're all worrying about you. You're not the happy-hyper-jokester Mir anymore''

 

The maknae smiled weakly.

 

'' Mianhe''

 

'' Sort it out with Joonie-hyung, nae?''

 

'' I'll try''

 

Sanghyun pouted.

 

'' Mwoya!? do''

 

The maknae nodded weakly.

 

'' Nae nae''

 

The older let go of him, quite sad to see his maknae in such a state.

 

 

 

 

 

All members were in bed, ready to sleep. All but Sanghyun. He got up and tip-toed to seungho's room. He sneaked in, careful not to wake Joon who was in the same room. The boy quietly got to the leader's bed and shook his shoulder lightly. Seungho opened an eye and frowned seeing who it was.

 

'' Sang-''

 

He got shut by a hand covering his mouth quickly. The younger beckoned him up and out. Once they were in the living room, Seungho groaned.

 

'' What do you want? go to bed''

 

'' It's about Cheollie''

 

The leader rubbed his eyes, yawning.

 

'' What about maknae?''

 

Cheondung beckoned the elder the couch. They sat. The younger sighed.

 

'' Haven't you noticed his behavior lately?''

 

'' I did''

 

The boy frowned.

 

'' Nothing's wrong to you!?''

 

Seungho shrugged.

 

'' He's more rude towards Changsun''

 

Sanghyun nodded.

 

'' Nae, I think they got an argue''

 

'' But if that was the case, Changsunnie would be rude towards him too''

 

'' yes...then Joon-hyung did something wrong?''

 

Seungho scoffed.

 

'' Knowing Joon, he must have done it without knowing''

 

Sanghyun sighed again.

 

'' But Hyung's acting as if he haven't noticed Cheollie's behavior at all''

 

'' Maybe he didn't''

 

The younger gasped.

 

'' But...If he didn't he's blind!''

 

Seungho laughed, putting a hand on the younger's shoulder.

 

'' He's not blind. He's stupid!''

 

The leader stood up.

 

'' I'm going to sleep, you should do the same''

 

Sanghyun looked down. Seungho patted his head.

 

'' Don't worry Sangie, everything will be fine between them sooner than you think''

 

Then he left back to his room. Cheondung stood from the couch too, heading to his room. Once in his bed, he glanced over Mir in his bed.

 

'' I doubt about it...''

 

 

 

 

They were going all around the house, preparing for their outing. Cheondung was going out with his sister and Seungho had a family meeting. G.O had decided to take Joon and Mir out to the movies then restaurant. Only Mir and Joon were missing. Changsun was picking up his vest when his phone rang.

 

'' Annyeonghaseyo? Oh! Yeonseo-ah! how are you?...I'm fine...Today? no...oh really?...I would love to!...nae...nae...Okay see ya there! you too!''

 

The four others turned to him. Byunghee crossed arms.

 

'' Lee Changsun?''

 

The latter smiled, ignoring their glares.

 

'' Yeonseo called to hang out with me today!''

 

Byunghee cursed.

 

'' You stupid! you were supposed to go out with me and Cheollie today!''

 

'' Yes but-''

 

'' No buts! Why  are you putting her before us!?''

 

Changsun frowned.

 

'' I'm married to her''

 

Cheondung scoffed.

 

'' Hyung! It. Is. Fake. Wedding!''

 

Joon only glared at him. Cheolyong sadly glanced to him, shook his head then grabbed Byunghee's things along with his own before taking his hand.

 

'' Let's go hyung''

 

G.O and Mir left without Joon. Cheondung followed, still glaring at him. Seungho sighed, going to Joon and putting a hand on his shoulder.

 

'' Right now...I'm on their side. You didn't made a bright move, and you saddened Cheollie''

 

Joon looked up to him, surprised.

 

'' Cheolyongie?''

 

Seungho nodded.

 

'' Nae, yesterday he was very happy to have time with you today...but...I guess he only got dissapointement for this outing today''

 

Then the leader left too. Joon looked down.

 

I saddened Cheollie?

 

He still went to the date with Yeonseo, but the girl noticed something was wrong.

 

'' hey, Joonie, what's up?''

 

The boy smiled weakly at her.

 

'' Oh nothing big''

 

She made him stop, bringing him to a bench in a quiet place of the park. They sat down and she took his hand.

 

'' tell me. Problem told, half a weight off the shoulders''

 

Joon nodded.

 

'' Ara...I...before coming here I kinda...had an argue with the othr members because...I saddened the Maknae, without noticing''

 

Yeonseo rose eyebrows.

 

'' Mwo? You saddened Cheolyong?''

 

'' Nae''

 

'' Wae?''

 

'' A...A stupid thing''

 

'' You won't tell me?''

 

The boy shook his head. Yeonseo sighed.

 

'' It's alright. But I think that you should apologize to him if you feel so regretful''

 

Changsun smiled.

 

'' Nae, maybe I should''

 

She leaned to him.

 

'' You like him don't you?''

 

Joon turned to her, shocked.

 

'' Eh? I'm not into guys''

 

She laughed.

 

'' No, I mean: You care a lot about him don't you?''

 

'' Oh...well...not more than the others''

 

Yeonseo shook her head.

 

'' Ani, more than the others. You may not show it but you do.''

 

'' What do you mean?''

 

'' Well, you're focused more about him than our outing, on shows when they ask you about members, most of the time you talk about Mir, out of all the members you pick on Mir the most and last but not least, when you told Mir to change his habit of kissing everyone, he told you he liked kissing you the best and you laughed, blushing''

 

Joon looked down, suddenly embarassed. Was he really like that to the Maknae? he didn't even noticed.

 

'' I think...you like him more than a friend''

 

The boy replied, voice low.

 

'' Yes but...not like that...I like him like a little brother...o-only that''

 

Yeonseo wrapped an arm around him.

 

'' Apologize to him and I'm sure everything will be alright''

 

I hope so!

 

 

 

 

Joon saw that Mir was in the kitchen, drinking milk before going to sleep. The older slowly got to him, biting his lip in nervosity. what if he wouldn't forgive him?...

 

'' Cheollie-ah''

 

Cheolyog didn't budged. Joon took that as a sign to continue.

 

'' A-about earlier I wanted to apolo-''

 

The maknae put his glass down and walked past Joon, not saying anything neither looking at him. The boy went back to his room, closing the door. Changsun ran a hand through his hair, taking a deep breath in.

 

'' Aish...what do I do now?''

 

 

 

 

 

MBLAQ were all gathered in their waiting room before their performance on M!Countdown. Seungho and Cheondung were getting their make up done, G.O was fixing his hair while Mir and Joon were playing on their phones. Joon took the opportunity of having the maknae focused on his phone. He sent him a text.

 

To: Cheollie-Baby
FROM: Joonie

I'm sorry about the outing event...I didn't know it would have upset you.

 

He saw the Maknae recieved and read it but he didn't replied and just ignored it, doing as if the text didn't exist. Joon frowned and sent another one.

 

To: Cheollie-Baby
FROM: Joonie

Why aren't you replying or saying anything? Why do you ignore me!?

 

Again, Cheolyong ignored him and didn't replied. Changsun scoffed and stood up, leaving the room and not paying attention to Byunghee and Seungho that were nagging at him.

 

 

 

 

Cheondung joined Mir who was laying down in his bed. He laid besides, sighing.

 

'' Mirie-ah''

 

'' Hmmm?''

 

'' You should sort it out with Joonie-hyung''

 

'' Hmmm''

 

'' Seriously, fans are starting to get ideas''

 

'' Hmmm''

 

Cheondung hit his belly, making the younger gasp in surprise. The older scolded.

 

'' Stop humming at me!''

 

Mir frowned at him.

 

'' I will...''

 

'' when?''

 

'' Molla''

 

'' Soon!''

 

'' Nae nae''

 

'' Yah!''

 

 

 

 

The next day, the maknae came out his room at the same time as Joon. The older seeing him, he pointed a finger at him, suddenly getting pissed.

 

'' Yah you! stop being a towards me and talk to me already!''

 

Cheolyong paid no attention and poured himself a glass of orange juice. Changsun stepped closer, leaning on the counter that was seperating them.

 

'' Hey! I know you hear and understand me so stop the foolish acting!''

 

Mir still ignored, gulping the whole glass down, putting it in the sink and turning to leave. Joon was quicker, he ran to his front and blocked him, grabbing the younger's two arms in his hands. Cheolyong stared aside of him. Changsun's heart was hurting seeing him like that. He leaned to him, not screaming anymore.

 

'' Cheollie, I. Am. Sorry. I'm very very very very sorry. I regret what I did and I know it wasn't smart to do that. I won't do it anymore''

 

The younger didn't moved. Joon slid his hands down and held onto the maknae's who didn't held back.

 

'' Please, talk to me again, stop ignoring me. It's killing me''

 

Seeing Cheolyog wasn't reacting at all, Joon slowly let his hands go and turned around, leaving to go back to his room. He heard the quiet steps of the maknae who was going to his own room as well. Joon bit back the tears that were threatening to fall down, scared about his relationship with Mir.

 

 

 

 

'' Okay next question please''

 

They were now doing a live interview were fans could send their own questions to the MC and MBLAQ were to answer them.

 

''  So here it is: Are Mir-Oppa and Joon-Oppa in an argument?''

 

The MC lifted her eyes to Mir and Joon.

 

'' Eh? you guys are in a fight?''

 

Before Joon could answer,Cheolyong did with a smile.

 

'' Aniyo not at all''

 

The woman turned to Joon.

 

'' Well Joon-sshi seems not to agree''

 

The older understood that it was better not to bring that public.

 

'' We haven't been talking much but it's because of schedule, we're tired. We're not in a fght''

 

The MC nodded.

 

'' Then I want a proof! Stand and hug each other''

 

Cheolyong stood from his chair but Joon did, quite hesitating. They approached each other. Mir hugged Joon as if nothing had happened.Changsun hugged back, unsure. They let go right after, not looking at each other. The other three members were now worried about what was to happen back home.

 

 

 

 

 

Their manager left them home before leaving to his own house not to far away. The boys quietly got to their dorm and in. Mir was about to head to his room when Joon caught him by the wrist. Knowing too well it was useless to tell him anything as he wouldn't answer, he dragged the maknae to his and Seungho's room then closed the door, locking it. He sat Cheolyong on his bed, standing in front of him, arms crossed. The boy just stared at the ground, not moving. 

 

'' How many tims will I have to say it?''

 

'' . . . ''

 

'' Is it only because of the outing?''

 

'' . . . ''

 

'' I'll take it as a no...but can't you tell me, at least, what are you upset about?''

 

'' . . . ''

 

Joon cursed.

 

'' Even a rock is more sociable''

 

He sat besides Mir, a hand on the boy's thigh.

 

'' Really, I'll do anything for you to talk to me and look at me again''

 

'' ...anything?''

 

Joon's heart skipped a beat at this voice.

 

Thank god! Finally he replied!

 

'' Yes, anything''

 

Mir seemed to hesitate before continuing

 

'' Would...would you stop seeing Yeonseo-noona?''

 

Changsun's hand retrieved from the maknae's thigh.

 

'' Cheollie-ah...you...you know I can't. It's for the TVShow''

 

'' I know...I meant, off the show, could you stop seeing her?''

 

Joon didn't answered, his eyes went down but he felt the boy's owns were on him.

 

'' Why can't you reply?''

 

'' Because I can't''

 

'' Wae? you have feelings for her?''

 

Changsun was fast to reply. He even turned back to Mir.

 

'' No! no I don't!''

 

He saw the tears in the boy's eyes.

 

'' Then why can't you promise me you won't see her out the show!?''

 

'' Publicity''

 

Cheolyong shook his head.

 

'' Not valuable''

 

The maknae started sobbing quietly. Joon dragged him closer in a hug. Cheolyong struggled a little but quickly gave up, burrying his face in the older's shirt. Joon his silky hair, trying to soothe him.

 

'' Why her? why did she had to be your wife?''

 

Changsun pecked his head.

 

'' Stop it, she's just a girl''

 

Mir pulled away, looking at the older with his still tears filled swollen eyes.

 

'' Who would you prefer as your wife?''

 

Joon cupped the boy's face and peck both his eyes.

 

'' You''

 

'' Wae?''

 

Changsun smiled at Cheolyong.

 

'' Because you're my Boyfriend and I love you''