f o u r

Fragile Heart
Weeks have passed. Jung Kook never said one word to Sohee. Sohee was happy. She still got bullied, but everyone knew that was never going to stop. Jung Kook only got more frustrated. He couldn't help Sohee and he couldn't talk to Sohee. He was growing impatient.
 
Jung Kook knew he couldn't speak to Sohee. But, it was just something he couldn't stop himself from doing. As the days passed since Sohee forgave him, Jung Kook followed her home everyday, just to make sure she wouldn't get hurt. If he couldn't save her from the dangers of the world, then what could he do? Jung Kook had to at least do something.
 
But what could he do? If he saved her, Sohee would get mad. More people would hurt her. Jung Kook couldn't risk that happening.
 
After school ended, Jung Kook followed Sohee home like he did everyday. He walked a good distance behind her; some people thought he was a stalker. But Jung Kook didn't care. He had to know if Sohee would be alright today.
 
When she safely got into her apartment, Jung Kook smiled. He decided to call his friends and meet him all at his house.
 
After ten minutes, Jung Kook arrived home. After another five minutes, Taehyung came. Then Namjoon, Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, and lastly, Jimin. Everyone at school calls this group, "Bangtan Boys." Or sometimes, BTS, for short. People didn't call Taehyun, Taehyun. Everyone called him "V," and Seokjin was just Jin. Yoongi was Suga, Hoseok was J-Hope, and people were going to call Namjoon "Rap Monster," but some found it a tad bit awkward, so everyone just used Namjoon.
 
They all sat down in the living room of Jung Kook's home. Everyone was talking, until Jung Kook interrupted everyone.
 
"Do any of you talk to Kang Sohee?"
 
He asked. All the members look at him, confused. Kang Sohee? Who is that? Is what all the members thought. That name didn't send light bulbs to any of the members.
 
"No, we don't know who she is..."
 
Jin speaks, still confused why Jung Kook would even ask about a 'nobody.' Jung Kook sighed.
 
"Why do you a-"
 
"OH! I'VE HEARD OF THAT GIRL BEFORE!!"
 
V stands up and starts to clap his hands rapidly as if he were a retarded seal. 
 
Everyone turns to look at him with a 'what?' face, but V keeps on smiling. Jung Kook gets interested in why he's smiling.
 
"Why are you smiling?"
 
Jung Kook asks. V sits back down and starts to play with his hands.
 
"Ahehe, well, you see.. I.. Eh.. I kind of.. Ahehe.."
 
"WHAT?!"
 
Jung Kook shouts, growing impatient with the blonde haired boy. He looks pissed as ever, wanting V to just finish what he was saying. 
 
"You see.. This girl.. Subin, I think was her name? She pointed to this girl.. I'm pretty sure Subin said her name was Kang Sohee.. And.. Well.. You see.. Subin asked me what relationship Jung Kook had with her..."
 
All eyes turn to look at V, then back at Jung Kook. Jung Kook's eyes become wide; wide with anger. He didn't like Subin. Subin was the one who started all this, this chaos between Sohee and the student body.
 
"That no good bi-"
 
"Language, Jeon Jeongguk."
 
Jung Kook sighs. He really didn't like Subin. Can't she realize that people can just be friends? Or at the very least, just help people? Jung Kook was already sick with the mention of Subin's name by now.
 
"Why? What did Subin do?"
 
Namjoon asks. Jung Kook looks at him and sighs again. He rubbed the back of his neck.
 
"Subin was bullying Sohee because Sohee stood up for herself. Sohee is hated by everyone, because she doesn't talk and looks very mean. So when she stood up for herself, Subin didn't like it. As a result, she bullied Sohee."
 
Everyone let out an 'oh' and nodded their heads, understanding every word.
 
"So when Subin was about to punch Sohee, I saved her. After that, I guess Subin got really mad and told everybody. Now, Sohee is even more hated then she already was."
 
"But Jung Kook, why did you ask about her?"
 
J-Hope asked. Jung Kook looked down, playing with his hands and smiling a bit. Even hearing Sohee's name could make Jung Kook forget about why he was mad. The mention of her name could make him so happy.
 
"I'm hungry, do you guys want anything to eat?"
 
Jung Kook tried to change the subject, and it worked. Everyone nodded their heads and forgot about Sohee. But in Jung Kook's mind, he was still smiling like an idiot. Had he already fallen head over heels for Kang Sohee, a girl he recently met? Sohee isn't mean, she isn't cold. Kang Sohee is just shy.. Jung Kook kept smiling.
 
~
 
As the days went on, Jung Kook found it even harder to not talk to Sohee. Oh how badly he wanted to talk to her. Even a simple 'hello' could make him feel better. But what would happen if he did talk to Sohee? Would she get mad? Would she start to hate Jung Kook again? Who knows.
 
So Jung Kook decided to talk to her just to see the outcome.
 
After a long day of waiting at school, he quickly tried to find Sohee. When he finally saw her, he noticed that people were glaring at her as she looked down. Jung Kook frowned and glared at the people who were glaring at Sohee. Everyone turned away. 
 
When Sohee reached the gates of school, that was Jung Kook's chance to talk to her. He walked up to the shy girl with a smile on his face.
 
"Sohee! Hi!"
 
Sohee turned around, her long, black hair making a radial shape the same way her head moved. Jung Kook stared at the beauty in front of him. He really was head over heels for her, without a doubt.
 
Sohee looked at Jung Kook, but then turned away and proceeded to walk to her destination. She pretended as if she never heard or saw Jung Kook. Jung Kook frowned, sad that Sohee had ignored his presence.
 
"Sohee! Wait up!"
 
Jung Kook shouted and ran after Sohee. Sohee continued walking though, ignoring Jung Kook. When Jung Kook finally reached her, he waved happily. Although inside, he was hurting a little. How could Sohee just ignore him like that? Oh, that's right.. Sohee is shy.. Maybe she just doesn't like company..
 
"Sohee, hi. How are you? We haven't talked in a while.."
 
Sohee stops in her tracks and looks at Jung Kook with no expressions. Just the sight of Sohee can make Jung Kook all tingly inside.
 
"Ju-Jung Kook? That's your-your name, ri-right?"
 
Jung Kook's heart dropped miles. She doesn't even remember my name that well.. Jung Kook's facial expression became sad as ever, and Sohee could tell. She knew that right then she hurt his feelings. Jung Kook looked down, sad. Sohee didn't know that this would hurt his feelings.
 
But her expression stayed cold. She tried to show sadness, but she just couldn't.
 
"I'm so-sorry. I-I didn't me-mean to hurt your feelings. P-please don't hu-hurt me."
 
Sohee stuttured. She looked down, feelings now shown in her face. She looked guilty and scared. Jung Kook saw and quickly changed his facial expression to a panicked one. He didn't know that this would happen. He was so shocked. She thinks I'm going to hurt her? I would never!
 
"Sohee, I wouldn't ever hurt you."
 
"Okay, go-good. Now, can you p-please leave me a-alone-alone?"
 
Sohee looked down and continued to walk. Jung Kook followed her, and Sohee knew. He grabbed her hand and swayed it with his. Sohee looked at Jung Kook with panicked and scared eyes. What is he doing?! Does he want me to get killed?! Sohee panicked inside while looking at Jung Kook. Jung Kook looked back at her and smiled. He sent her a reassuring smile, hopefully to make Sohee feel better.
 
But Sohee did not feel better.
 
"Wha-what are you do-doing?! Let go!"
 
Sohee struggled to free her hand from Jung Kook's grasp. But he was too strong for her. Jung Kook shook his head playfully.
 
"Nah, I like it like this."
 
Jung Kook continued to sway their hands.Sohee sighed and stopped struggling. Jung Kook smiled once he realized. Good, she relaxed under my touch.. Jung Kook continued to grin widely. We should have a real date.. Jung Kook's smile enlarged even more, if that was even possible. When Sohee was with him, he couldn't frown. All he could do was smile. He was surely in love with the girl.
 
The two 'love birds' continued to take a stroll to Sohee's home. Jung Kook was so happy that this time, he could make sure no one was going to hurt Sohee, because right now, he was right next to her, holding Sohee's hand. Sohee too, felt relaxed and calm under Jung Kook's protection. But she knew that this wasn't going to last long. She knew that there had to be some jealous girl watching the two. Sohee knew that tomorrow would be another worse day of hell.
 
After ten minutes of walking, Sohee and Jung Kook reached Sohee's apartment. He reluctantly let go of Sohee's hand. He didn't want this moment to end, but it did.
 
Sohee looked down. She played with her hands.
 
"Th-thank you for bringing me home. Bu-but please, don't do this a-again. I don't want to hurt you-your image. Peo-people don't like me very mu-much so.. But th-thank you. P-please leave now."
 
Sohee was about to shut the door, but Jung Kook put his foot between the door again. Sohee smiled inside, remembering the last time. But her outer look continued to stay emotionless.
 
"Sohee, let's-"
 
"I really have to go now, Jung Kook. Tell me.. Tell me next time."
 
And with that, Sohee shut the door. Jung Kook smiled to himself, but frowned as well. He wanted to ask- no. He wanted to say that he wanted...
 
 




 

Hi hi~~^^ :D What did Jung Kook want? :o lol. You'll see in some chapter XDD anyways, sorry this chapter is a bit wordy and long? If that's bad lmaoo.. Well yeah. Sohee is so shy... I wonder if that will ever change? ;) XDD Yeah. Uhm. XD I don't really have much to say.. I erm guess XDD JUST CONTINUE TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE AND OBVIOUSLY, UPVOTE IS ALWAYS OPTIONAL XDD