-1

Angel’s and Demon’s Journey

Hi! I'm back with the first chapter of Angel's and Demon's Journey. I'm sorry if i make you wait for so long. I'm really sorry. Btw, i just want to tell you that the red text is 'Chaerin's thought' and for the blue one is 'Jungkook's thought'

Thank you and Happy reading^^


 

Hell and Heaven.

Demons and Angels.

What do you think about them?

They are opposite of each other. They never get along, they always fight.

That must be the first thing that popped in your head.

Well, I can say that you are wrong, but not all wrong.

Yes, they are opposite of each other. But, they get along very well and they don’t fight. Never fight.

God made them opposite to make them compliment each other. They work together to help God rule the world.

So, if you still think that Angels and Demons are enemies, you should erase that thought immediately, kay?

***

A girl with gray wings landed in front of a huge building signed ‘The Ministry of Hell & Heaven’. Her wings folded and morphed into a huge tattoo on her back and she fixes her gray short dress. She walks in while cursing mentally in her head. The people inside staring at her while wishpering to each other as she walks in. ‘The Troublemaker Angel’ is already labeled on her forehead.

Chaerin, the Gray Angel, got into the elevator while sending a death glare to everyone. She truly hates everyone who’s talking behind her back.

The elevator door was about to close when a boy in a gray tuxedo walks in. He crossed his arms while closing his eyes, standing next to Chaerin.

Jungkook. His name is Jungkook. Everyone knows who he is...  the Heartless Demon, Jungkook.

Just like Chaerin he also has a pair of gray wings that makes rumors spread that Chaerin and Jungkook are siblings. Isn’t it funny?

It’s funny if you know the fact that there’re ONLY 2 colors of wings, either white or black. White is for Angels and Black for Demons. No gray. No other color.

***

They get out from the elevator and stop in front of a big double-door. ‘God Office’, it’s what the text above the door said.

The door opened for them to enter. An old man who’s similar to Albus Dumbledoor, from the Harry Potter movies, greets them with a calming smile. “Chaerin. Jungkook. My two favorites. How are you doing?”

“Fine,” muttered Jungkook while an ‘As usual’ came from Chaerin’s lips.

The old man or, well-known as God, nods his head and responds, “Ah.. I see. Please sit down, my babies.”

“I’m not a baby, God! And I’m not yours,” Chaerin gritted her teeth.

“Whatever Chae, in my eyes you're still a baby to me. Both of you.” The God chuckles softly but after that he cleared his throat, “You already know why I call both of you to my office, right?”

Chaerin and Jungkook nod in unison. “But, I don’t see anything wrong with falling in love with a human. I mean, I just fell in love… there’s nothing big about it,” complained Chaerin.

“There’s no rule that we are prohibited to fall for a human, is it?” added Jungkook.

God, staring at them questioning, asks, “Since when have you become close?” Jungkook rolls his eyes,

“We’re NOT close. I don't even know her.”

Chaerin has an urge to punch Jungkook’s annoying face, she clenched her fists silently, “Who said that I know you?”

Jungkook clicks his tongue, “What a bad liar.” He crossed his arms, “Don’t you know that I can read your mind and I read it when we were on the elevator you even called me the heartless demon.”

“Don’t you dare read my mind again, Demon!” Mind reading is Jungkook’s power. Not every Demons/Angels have the same power to read minds, for example Chaerin, she can’t read minds but she can heal something. Healing is her power.

“Oh, yes I dare, Angel.”

“Shut up!” snapped Chaerin.

“You are the one who should shut your mouth, Angel.”

God shook his head amused, “You said that you don’t know each other, but yet you fight like an old married couple.”

“SHUT UP!” snapped Jungkook and Chaerin in unison.

God widened his eyes seeing how impolite his favorite Angel and Demon are, “YAK! How can you talk to me like that!? I’m still your God!”

“It’s all her fault!” accused Jungkook.

Chaerin stood up, “MY FAULT!? You’re the one who invaded my privacy by reading my mind! How dare you said that it’s all my fault!?”

“It is still your fault.”

“NO! IT’S YOURS!” yelled Chaerin.

“It’s Yours!”

“Yours!”

 

“SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU!! YOU MAKE MY EARS HURT!” God crossed his arms while Chaerin and Jungkook still busy glaring each other.

“Both of you will be punished..” they ignored the God while cursing each other mentally.

 

You son of , it’s all your fault that we’re punished.

girl! I will make you suffer for making me get a punishment.

 

What God said next is kinda unexpected for them, “…together.” With that they stopped cursing and stared at God with big owl-like eyes.

 


To be Continued


So what do you think of the first chapter? Boring? or quite make you curious? SHOUT YOUR VOICE TO THE WORLD~ lolol. Please tell me your opinion in the comment box. Hehehe... btw, thanks for reading^^

 

Sincerely,

Hopey