Hot Study Date - 1

BTS: Changjo's Hot Dates

*fits into chapter 2 of Changjo's Hot Study Date, after the part that says 'ten minutes later.'


What really happens in ten minutes between P.E and Biology ;)


Somehow managing to make my way into the boys change rooms, it was empty, everyone else using the other change rooms that were closer to the oval. Changjo pulled me all the way here, claiming that it was ‘closer’ to the class we had for Biology and as everyone girl would, I made my way towards the female change rooms. Seeing as I was female. Duh.

My hand was suddenly jerked away, joining Changjo’s as he pulled me into the boys change room. The layout looked pretty similar to the girls rooms, but I had been given no time to admire my surroundings, as Jonghyun’s lips became destined on my own, making his way to explore my mouth. I had dropped my bag of clothes to change into on the floor, Jonghyun’s hands sneaking under my shirt as it attempted to do something naughty, however I pulled out of the kiss, remembering that we were at school and  pushed him away lightly.

 

“Yah!”

“What?” he looked up at me innocently, as if nothing had happened.

“We’re at school and we have class in like five minutes!” He looked at me, then looked down at the ground as he picked up my bag of clothes, before looking back at me again.

Thank-you and now I’ll get changed,” I said, taking the bag off him and started walking out, however, for the second time that day, my shoulder was jerked (like totally out of place) again, Jonghyun’s y smile growing on his face.

“You can get changed here,” he replied, pointing towards the cubicle change rooms. Seeing as I had no time to hesitate, i agreed, wondering if he had anything on his mind.

“Okay, fine,” I replied making my way there and I closed the door, putting my bag on the little bench that was provided. It wasn’t even a few seconds later, but I heard footsteps making their way towards the door, as I heard the door on my right side swing shut, the lock turning as well. Probably just Jonghyun getting changed as well.

 

I took my shirt off and sprayed myself with a bit of deodorant, before pulling on my white school shirt. Taking off my shorts, I changed into my skirt as I sat down on the bench to tie up the laces of my school shoes. I heard snickering from above me, weirdly and looked up, seeing Jonghyun’s head above the cubicle. I stood up straight, realising that my shirt wasn’t done up, providing a ‘great view’ from above on my black sports bra, as I quickly buttoned my shirt up, as he realised that he was caught.

 

“Yah, Choi Jonghyun, I’m going to get you this time!” I yelled back, shoving my sports stuff into my bag.

“Ah,” I heard him say as I heard a crash next to me, his own door opening a few seconds before I opened mine.

“No, it was a joke, don’t get me!” he said frantically running away! He was scared, well he better be!

 

I chased him back, all the way to class, as I giggled to myself, his face showing regret, after what he had done before.

 

Aigoo, how did I end up with such a y but erted boyfriend?