C H A P T E R : 5

Forever Love

*KRINGGGGG~!* suddenly the school bell rang. Taeyeon opened her eyes, and saw Junsu's face few inches away from her. 'YAH!' Taeyeon shouted; making Junsu startled. 'Omo omo omo! Jeosonghamnida! Jeosonghamnida!' Junsu bowed multiple times. 'Aish! Weirdo!' Taeyeon got up, and shot Junsu a glare. 'I'm really really sorry. I don't mean to do that.' Junsu bowed once again, and held Taeyeon's hands. 'Yah! Don't touch me!' Taeyeon released her hands from Junsu. 

 

 

'Hey! What's happening here?' Yoochun suddenly popped out of nowhere. 'Please tell your friend, that next time, don't come near me. Ever. Again. Understand?' Taeyeon took her things right away, and leaved the two with mouth agape. Junsu's heart cracked a little, of what Taeyeon said a while ago. 'Bro, it's alright. Maybe she have a problem. Maybe she wants to be by herself only.' Yoochun patted Junsu's shoulder. 'Ne. I understand.' Junsu nodded.

 

 

'Let's go back to our classroom already, shall we?' Yoochun smiled. 'Arrasseo.' Junsu smiled back. 

 

 

 

 

-

 

*KRINGGGGG~!* 'Kyaaaaa~!' all the students rejoiced. 'Okay class, see you tomorrow.' the teacher smiled. 'Goodbye seonsaengnim! See you tomorrow!' all the students said in unison. All the students got out of the classroom. The hallway was filled of students. 'Junsu! Junsu!' Yoochun yelled from a far. Junsu searched for the calling voice. 'Oh! Hyung!' Junsu smiled when he saw Yoochun waving his hand. 'Going home?' Yoochun asked. 'Ne. Kaja?' Junsu smiled. 'Ye! Kaja!' Yoochun smiled back. 

 

 

While Junsu and Yoochun are walking their way home... 'You like Taeyeon?' Yoochun asked Junsu; smirking. 'Ayeee~ I thought you're just a little boy. Hahaha' Yoochun ruffled Junsu's hair, then laughed. 'Yah, I'm not a little boy.' Junsu pouted. 'But, hyung. Do you think I have a chance on Taeyeon?' Junsu asked Yoochun with a serious face. 'Uhm... Maybe? Yes? No? Ofcourse? I don't know bro.' Yoochun said, while staring at the sky. 'Oh...' Junsu kept his head down. 

 

 

'Oh? What's with the sudden change of mood?' Yoochun asked worriedly. 'Nothing hyung.' Junsu answered with a low voice. 'I have something to tell y--' 'Yah!' Yoochun's sentence was cutted. 'Yah! You two! Stopped there!' Yunho called; running towards them. 'Oh, Yunho hyung! I thought you left first.' Yoochun scratched his head; then chuckled. 'Aniyo, I'm kinda late. It's hard to teach all those stuffs to Changmin.' Yunho chuckled. 'By the way, where's Changmin?' Junsu asked curiously. 'He went his way home already. Waeyo?' Yunho asked. 'Nothing.' Junsu smiled.

 

 

 

 

-

 

'Goodbye guys! Junsu, I'll call you later!' Yoochun waved at the two a goodbye. 'Ne!' Junsu waved back, and smiled. 'Bye!' Yunho smiled. 'So, where do you live Junsu?' Yunho asked; smiling. 'We're near.' Junsu smiled. The two walked and walked, chit chatting while their way home. 'So, this is my home already.' Junsu pointed his house. 'Oh, what a wonderful house. So, bye bro. See you tomorrow!' Yunho smiled and waved a goodbye. 'Ne! See you too tomorrow!' Junsu smiled.

 

 

'I'm home!' Junsu yelled. 'Hmm~ Where's that smell coming from?' Junsu thought. Sniffing around the room, finding the good smell. 'Oh, it's from the kitchen.' Junsu smirked. 'Haruman nibangui chimdaega dwegoshippo~ Oh bab--' 'YAH!' 'Oh my god sun!' Junsu's mom was shocked. 'Yah! Junsu! Don't do that again! You're giving your mom a heart attack.' Junsu's mom complained. 'Hahaha I'm just kidding umma. What are you cooking? That smells good.' Junsu smiled and hugged his mom from the back. 'Oh, it's tteobeokki dear. Want to taste it?' Junsu's mom smiled. 'Later mom. I'll just wait for it to cook.' Junsu smiled. 'Arrasseo. Change your clothes first.' Junsu's mom commanded. 'Ne.' Junsu nodded.

 

 

Junsu head his way to his bedroom. While changing his clothes... 'Hmm, I wonder. What was Yoochun hyung would say to me earlier?' Junsu thought.

 

 

 

 

==================================================

HELLO! ^^

I hope you liked this chapter that I made! What will Yoochun say to Junsu? Let's find out to the next chapter! See you at the next chapter guys! :)