Chapter 1

It's Too Late

Joo Eunyoung and Cha Hakyeon were best friends. They knew each other since they were 5 years old. They attended the same school from primary school until senior high school. Unfortunately, they had to leave each other when they graduated. Eunyoung took fashion design faculty in J-Tune Academy, while N took performing arts faculty in Jellyfish Academy. They were in different towns now. So, they couldn’t meet each other easily.

At first, N was always thinking of Eunyoung. Eunyoung also thought of N every day. But as they were busy with their own business and works, they slowly forgot each other.

---

One day, Eunyoung went to Seoul with her friends to go shopping together. They went to a popular mall in Seoul. Eunyoung left her friends because she wanted to go to a grocery store, and so her friends went to another store.

At the store, Eunyoung went around to find the things that she needed. Suddenly, at the coffee stall, she saw a man that looked like N, but she wasn’t sure. She looked at the man closely. After a few seconds, she was sure that the man is N. She encouraged herself to ask the man.

“Annyeong, is that you, Ha..Hakyeon?” Asked Eunyoung as she stuttered the last word.

“Yes, I am. Mianhae, who are you?”

“I’m Eunyoung. Do you remember me?”

“Mwo…? Jinjjayo? Is it really you, Eunyoung? You have changed a lot, you know. I don’t even realize that it is you, Eunyoung-ah.”

“Nae, I am Eunyoung.” She giggled.

Then, before the girl could realize it, N already hugged her. However, Eunyoung quickly released N’s hug because people’s attention are at them, and they sees it as disturbing. Eunyoung felt embarrassed. She asked N to go to another place, after shopping, to have a chat.

Finally, they ended up chatting together in a not-too-crowded café. They chatted together for about four hours, even Eunyoung’s friends left her already. An awkward silence always appeared every time they run out of topics.

N went to the mall alone, because his friends are busy thus can’t accompanied him. After they finish chatting, N accompanies Eunyoung to her dorm. N would also have to stay at the hostel near Eunyoung’s dorm because it was too late to go back to his own dorm. Tomorrow is Sunday anyway, they could have another chat together since they didn’t have to attend school.

---

The next day, Eunyoung accompanied N to take a look at J-Tune Academy. After they finish wandering around Eunyoung’s academy, they went to a mall nearby.

“N-ah, do you have a girlfriend already?” Asked Eunyoung suddenly. She just wants to , though. She didn’t mean to ask seriously.

“Ummm… aniyo, wae?” N tilted his head.

“Really? Are you lying to me?” Eunyoung give a mehrong to N.

“Ani, I’m not lying I don’t have any girlfriend yet.”

“You are cute and handsome. I bet a lot of girls in your academy stalk you a lot, right? Why don’t you just choose one of them? Hahahaha.”

“Mwo..? I just want to have one girlfriend and wife in my life. I don’t want other people to insult me as a playboy. Hehehe.” Once again, N tilted his head, but this time only to hide his red cheeks.

After a lot of fun shopping and playing together, N must go back to his form before it was too late again. Before N leave, they hugged each other tightly. They even make promise to meet again next week.