A twisted confession.

In love, or not?
-Flashback-

“If you had a chance to date each other outside the reality show, would you?”

“Yes.”

“No.”

-

“Remember you said no? I was hurt.”

-
She thought to herself "Silly.. Don’t you get why I said no? I was afraid to get rejected. Obviously I wouldn’t want to get rejected by you on TV. Gah….. now why didn’t I just say the truth? It’s a YES!!”
Gui gui debated inside her till suddenly, “BOO!” Someone crept up to her sneakily and she snapped out of her daze.
It was Taec Yeon.
“What is on your mind?”
“Nothing,” she mumbled, looking down as Eli, the make-up artiste, applied blusher on her already rosy cheeks.
“Are you hiding anything from me?” he probed, furrowing his thick eyebrows which she found it so cute.

Eli smirked and retreated quietly when she realized that the atmosphere was awkward with her presence and left the ‘couple’ alone in the make-up studio.

Nobody from the production crew will ever doubt that this two really had feelings for each other.

It was obvious.

Everyone knew that the feeling between them was mutual.

Everyone knew...but themselves.

Feeling helpless with this secret that she’s kept inside her for so long, it was then that she decided she could not keep this secret inside her anymore.

It was torturous.

It was even more torturous whenever he behaved as if she was the only girl his eyes ever laid upon,

Yet she does not know if it’s because he ‘had to love her’ or he really did.

That burning desire in her to find out the truth created that impulse.

“Oppa..?” She looked up at him like a guilty child who made mistake.

“Yeah Guigui?”

“Actually.. I..”

-Knock-

Who was at the door?

“Gui Gui?”

That familiar voice…

"What are you doing here in Korea?!"

- To be Continued.

Hi guys, do show some support by commenting to let me know you're reading (: First fanfiction here... hope it'll keep you entertained and want for more!

Btw, between Fuji Mina and YoonA, who do you prefer having a match with Taec Yeon?? Please choose and comment!

THANKS! =D