Chapter 1

My Cool Guy

Chapter 1:

“What the!” a tall guy with white skin and a gummy smile yelled.

The teacher eyed him and the students turn their body to see what happen to him.

“I’m sorry, Sir” he bow to his teacher “I’m sorry classmates” he added. The student sigh and go back to their doing.

“Mr. Lee Hyukjae are you sleeping again?”

“No, Sir I’m just writing?”

“Then, where is your notebook?”

Hyukjae scratch his head.

“Where is it” he mumbled.

“Pssst” a voice he heard, it’s his seatmate “Here” she reach out her hands and give the notebook to Hyukjae “Use that kekekeke” “Thank you” Hyukjae mumbled.

“Sir, here” showing the notebook. The teacher frowns and goes back to writings. Hyukjae sigh and smile at his seatmate.

 

The class ended. It’s time for their favorite subject. Recess or Break Time.

Canteen.

“Hyukjae, what are you doing earlier why you yelled?” sitting at chair the girl seatmate ask.

“I’m sleeping” he answered back showing his gummy smile.

“Again? Why? Are you doing something during in the middle of the night?”

“Nothing, I’m just watching some anime and doing assignment” he lied she rolled her eyes.

“What? Don’t you believe?” pouting.

“Stop pouting or else I will pull your lips” she chuckle. Hyukjae touch his lips and bit his lips.

“I know you’re lying, Hyukjae”

“Aish, eat this you fish” he put a tempura inside . She frowns.

In the middle of their eating.

“Donghae where are you going after class?” Donghae look up at him.

“hmmm” as Hyukjae saw the face of Donghae he try not to laugh at the view.

“What?” she look at her back

“Your face Donghae” again he try to control his laugh but he can’t take it anymore he Laugh out loud. Donghae frown, wipe her left cheek but no dirt and when he will wipe her right cheek Hyukjae stop her.

“Let me wipe” Hyukjae lean closer to Donghae, holding a tissue he wipe Donghae’s right cheek.

“There you go, you’re not funny anymore I’m sad”

“So your laughing at my face? Huh? Monkey?” she seriously stare at Hyukjae.

“No, kekeke. I’m not” Hyukjae chuckle. Donghae throw a crumpled tissue at Hyukjae’s face.

“Yah!” he reacted. Donghae stood up sticking out her toungue.

“Bleeh”.

 

The class has finally ended. Every student smile evilly after saying their goodbye’s to their teachers. They run to the exit door and yelling ‘yahoo!’. While there are students stretching their bodies, others still sitting and trying to understand the topic.

 

“Donghae shall we?” Hyukjae ask putting inside his things

“Wait, before we go home can you accompany me to our restaurant?” Donghae holding a folder and an envelope.

“Okay, let’s go”.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Here” Donghae handed the folder and enveloped to the manager.

“Huh? Why you have this copy?”

“Ah, umma requested me to print that and to deliver here” showing her smile.

“Thank you ma’am for the deliver” the manager nodded smiling.

“Welcome” nodding Hyukjae also nodded leaving.

“Ma’am wait!”

“Huh?” they stop on their tracks and look back.

“Here ma’am, drink that while the two of you walking” reaching out two shakes.

“Shakes?”

“Yes, as sign of my thank you” smiling.

“Okay, I’ll take this. Thank you again Mr. Manager” the door open and they exited.

“How was it? Hyukjae?” Donghae ask sipping the shake.

“mmm taste good”

“Anyway, I remember something” Hyukjae look at her.

“What?”

“Do you know the name of the President of Science club?”

“Science Club? Why? Are you interested to join?”

“No. never I will not waste my time with them they are nerd and weird”

“Your right, but why you ask me?”

“Nothing I just want to ask kekekeke”

“Bye! Monkey! Take Care!!!” Donghae yelled while she’s in front of their house.

“Goodbye Too!! Fish!!!” Hyukjae wave his hands until Donghae can’t see him. She press the doorbell and she hide from the alley waiting for someone open it and after a minute one of their maids open it and frown. She’s laughing at the alley and when she’s sure that the maid is gone again, she press the doorbell and run hide again at the alley. Their another maid open it ‘huh?’. She close it again and when Donghae pressing the doorbell the gate open and the maid caught her. Donghae laugh out loud and the maid chuckle.

“Peace” Donghae made a peace sign and enter the main door she goes directly to the kitchen and sit.

“Food where are you~” she sang while resting her head on the table. The food served.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning. She’s in a hurry. She take the bus and when she reach the gate of school there is someone waving at her she try to figured and when that person is near she knew it was Hyukjae her Bes Friend.

“Too early Donghae” he teased.

“Stop teasing Hyukjae” she said without looking at him.

“What are you do—necktie?”

“No it’s not necktie it’s rope” she chuckle.

“Aishh, lemme fix that” Hyukjae fix he lean closer to Donghae she can feel Hyukjae breath she’s nervous. The other student who is passing by they thought that the two are kissing that’s why some of them took a photo while the other is giggling as they pass on the two and mumbling something like ‘look at them are they in a relationship? They look so cute.’ ‘What are they doing? Are they kissing?’ ‘Is that how the two close? Hmm, in some ways they are best friends,’.

“Done!” Hyukjae said.

“Oh! thanks” looking at her necktie.

“Why you can’t do the knots of that?”

“I’m in a rush that’s why I forgot to fix it” she chuckled.

“But do you really know how to tie?”

“kekekeekekeke I dunno know”

“What? but your studying here for a long time and you don’t know how to tie it?”

“My maid is the one who always tie this that’s why and besides I’m lazy in tying this kekeke”

“You should told me before so that I can teach you” she pout.

“Okay some other time”

 

 

 

A:N/

Hope you like this and Enjoy. And I’m hoping that it was not boring. You can leave comments. Subscribe please^^. I will write again another story. I’m starting to love writing FanFic. Enjoy. I wi.ll stop here for a while. i will update after 2-3 days maybe.