chapter 1

Friendship or Love?

Thoughts of girls will be in the color red.

And the thoughts of the guys will be in the color blue.

 

[starting of junior high]

There was a girl that ran after the bus. The school bus drove away very fast until it got to the corner of the street. Then the bus stopped. The doors opened and then there was two boys at the top steps of the bus and they both reached out there hand and tried to help the girl on, guy1 and guy2 were so beautiful [ just to look at ]. So, they helped her on the bus and they sat together. So the mg looked at the two guys with thankfulness that they were on the bus to help her.

She had a big smile through the whole ride to school. And looked at them with big eyes and they arrived to school without her noticing. She was about to say something to the two guys, then all of a sudden they got up and walked away from her without even saying anything. So she had thought that they didnt like her.

She walked into the school running to her friends and had pinpointed the guys who had helped her to all of her friends. They passed each other through the hall passing time and she would always wave to them, but they had no reaction or even had any glance at her. 

At the end of the day, she decided to stop waving to them and just go on the bus because they had no reaction to what she had done. She had decided that they were not even good enough to look at.

She just sits down and looks out of the window. She is really down because, they didnt notice her when she was in the hallway so she thought that they were not going to notice her anytime soon. But in a blink of an eye, there were boys all surrounding her. She wondered why... some of them were her older friends, guy1 and guy2 was there too.

 "hey maingirl! whats up..." Guyfriend1 says.

"Nothing... why? " Mg answered.

"Oh nothing just wanted to know whats up... " Guyfriend2 says.

"oh, ok... Wait how come you guys are all around me then.. ok... Im listening so whats up??" Mg says.

Guyfriend1&2 look at each other and finally admitt, "ok, we did this one survey on all the girls and see how many guys we could make sign up for each girl..."

Maingirl looked really confused and calmly said, "and.. your.. point is??"

"Well mg.. You won... you were on the list of the most liked because you acted like a boy without caring of what people thought of you... and i think alot of guys want to go out with you..." hinting that they wanted to go out with her.

Then all the boys around her blushed. Some were very cocky and thought she would ask them out. And some just sat there disappointed that she didnt ask anyone.

"Well you just have to tell those guys that im not interested. And even if i was, shouldnt they ask me out?? im not going to ask a guy who likes me out... he is going to ask me. " She said with confidence.

Then all the guys looked at her... None of them had enough courage to ask her out. Then she realized that guy1&2 sat right next to her and where looking right at her. She turned away blushing know that she had still liked them even though she was mad at them. They both slowly approached her and acted like they didnt know about the survey.

"So... mg... why didnt you ask any of those guys out??" guy1 asked. wanting to know.

Taeyeon : Man, if those guys really liked me ... They would have asked me out already. But no, I'm not going to be dumb. But you should ask me... So I will stop being mad at you :) Huh..

mg liked guy1 better so she blushed when he asked her. And then answered, " I dont know who did the survey... even if i did, they liked me... shouldnt they ask me??"

"yeah thats true..." guy1 answer then turned away.

Eunhyuk : Should I ask her? Nah, Im a guy... If i ask her she is going to think that im just a desperate little guy.

The school bus stop arrived at mg's bus stop. So she got off.

"Well... bye you guys... see you guys later." maingirl said with a smile then she got off the bus.

 

 

 

(to all the readers, i found out whos going to be who already..

Taeyeon is the main girl

yoona is the main girl's backup friend (someone whos always there but for the boys)

hyoyeon is the main girls good old friend, but kind of distant (because she has her own interests)

tiffany is one of the main girls first friends in high school

sunny is a really good friend to main girl but, but likes to show off to be the best.

eunhyuk is guy1

tablo is guy2

uee is friend1

nana is friend2

 

and the rest of the other people, they will just be random friends...)

 


 

 

Next Day

 

Taeyeon walks from her house to her bus stop. She is totally scrubby. She just woke up and you can tell that she just woke up. Taeyeon also has her hair just up in a bun. Her face is washed and everything but you can tell that she is really tired. As she is walking to her bus stop she sees two people from afar, and she is getting nervous.

Taeyeon : Oh my god... I should have woken up earlier. Now they are going to see me with this face... Oh my god. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Ok! Just be strong and act like you dont care. Now SMILE!

As she reached the bus stop, eunhyuk runs to her bus stop with tablo slowly following behind. Eunhyuk gives her a big hug. While he was hugging her, he gave her a really big squeeze. Tablo was kind of disgusted and made a face. So Taeyeon blushed and pushed him away. 

" I seriously didn't think that you would be here today. Well, not on time at least." eunhyuk said with a smiling face.

Taeyeon smiled with disappointment in her face, and replied, "oh, really...".

Taeyeon : He was wondering if I would make it on time here... *sad*

Taeyeon : And what was that face for huh??

"Were you excited about seeing me again, is that why you got up??" Tablo said as the bus rolled closer. And he added, "Well you should have worked on your make up too, you know... You're not going to win me over by just waking up early!" And they all laughed as the bus stopped.

Then as they got on the bus, taeyeon sits in the front. Then eunhyuk sits in the seat behind her. So Tablo takes this chance and then sits next to taeyeon. But since Taeyeon was tired, she fell asleep on Tablo's shoulder.

When she woke up, she heard laughing. 

She slowly lifts up her head from the seat of the bus...

And Taeyeon askes, "Why are you guys laughing?" while rubbing her eyes.

"Nothing, Taeyeon... Your eyes are not messed up at all.. " Tablo says with sarcasism while making a cute fake face at her.

Taeyeon thought it was weird and really looked at him. At that exact moment she thought that Tablo was looking extremely cute.

Out of nowhere, "You look so cute with that face Tablo... " Taeyeon said with a little smiling face.

Everyone laughed and said that her comment was so dumb and out of the blue.

But when she said that, Eunhyuk got so angry. He walked straight into Taeyeon, bumped her real hard and got off the bus with his usual blank stare.

Eunhyuk : I cannot believe she thinks that, that face was even alittle cute. I can be way cuter than that. What ever.

Everyone else just looked at her like she didn't understand that her face was all messy. And she just wipes her face messily and scratches her head and walks off the bus quickly.

While they were walking into the school, her friends run to her. And they have 3 other peices of the GIRL SURVEY, and they were extremely excited until they saw her face. They had a bit of disgust in their faces at first, but they were so excited about the survey that they forgot about her face.

"YAh YAh Yah! When were you going to tell us you were secretly flirting with the guys?? It seems that you are very popular with the guys. you want to introduce us to any?" Hyoyeon and Sunny said while running to Taeyeon. And with Yoona  Trailing behind.

Taeyeon : Don't tell me that they knew about the Survey!!!

Taeyeon looked at them sarcastically and hugged Yoona, and said "Didn't you get votes??"  to Hyoyeon and Sunny.

Then Yoona helps tag teem the three and says with alittle bit of conceitedness, "I got the second best votes... I can help you meet someone... I mean that is if you want me to."

The two glare at Yoona and reply, "Only the big erts are attracted to cheap and easy girls, we want a serious relationship, the type that Taeyeon can get... Not your type... haha" 

"Yah!! I'm not that easy... haha. RIGHT??" Yoona was confused, but not bothered by it. And shrugged it off.

They all laughed as they walked in. Taeyeon felt like it was a good time to ask...

"So... How did you guys get the survey?" Taeyeon asked them without trying to be nervous.

 “Well when I was in the library, I saw Eunhyuk… He was doing the survey with a pensil.” Hyoyeon said.

“Why were you in the library?” Taeyeon asked.

“I bet she was looking for Yunho or probably Junsu!” Yoona shouted out for the whole school to hear.

“Sorry, But I aint no desparate little girl like you honey, anyway I was there to  print some documents for Teacher Young. Then Eunhyuk walked towards me and asked if I saw Tablo in the next few hours…” Hyoyeon said with a smile and then pausing.

They all looked at her quietly and then after a few seconds of a pause, they couldn’t wait anylonger and begged her to go on with the story.

She trying to look good finally said, “ Of course I had told him, that I had a class with him. So he gave me the papers without even hesitating…… ... … … Then the bell rang for our next class. I made quick copies, and found out that you are such a heartbreaker…”

“Wow, fast thinking! That’s great… I though that only your body would know how to move. Your brain does too?” Sunny said jokingly.

“I wish that I had the original copy, I can probably tell all of the guys hand writings. Too bad.” Hyoyeon says with a dirty smile on her face.

“Oh really?” Taeyeon said suspicious.

Omg.. What do I do?? If she can tell me who some of those guys are then, shouldn’t I take advantage of this? But I kind of do want to know who picked me…

Sunny then notices a lot of weird paper in Taeyeon’s the side of her backpack. She decides its best if she secretly checks it out herself. She reaches in and grabs a handful of the papers. Which is only about three actual notes. The first note she was so excite to open it, she quickly unfolds the note and dropped.

It was just a note from her mom. She loses a little bit of hope and hesitates to open the next letter.