School dayy .. and a unexpected incident~

Does LOVE really last in me ?? [Title Changed]

-Can we skip the school part ?? As you all know .. It would be boring .. So SKIP !! -

Yoonhee's POV(again)

Ring Ding Dong~ The dismissal bell rang .. Everyone rushed out of the class after the last period .. which is the most boring subject .. I started packing up my stuffs and walked out of the classroom with Seoyoung... I shouted excitedly , '' Seoyoung !! Lets go to the pooling room !!! '' Seoyoung said , '' C'mon man .. I am not deaf .. Don't need to shout .. You are attracting attention .. '' I said , '' Is it ?? '' and started looking at my left and right .. oh yes... there are people staring at me as if though i was a crazy person shouting my lungs out .. I was so embarrassed !!

 

Seoyoung's POV

Aish .. i was almost deaf by my best friend Yoonhee .. I immediately replied her , ''C'mon man .. I am not deaf .. Don't need to shout .. You are attracting attention ..'' Yoonhee started looking at her left and right .. and yeah .. she is embarrassed ... I asked her , '' So lets go ?? '' She answered , '' Sure~ ^^ '' Finally .. we found the pooling room .. there is some students inside but they looked more like seniors .. We went in .. and spent .. 3hours there ... When we came out of the room .. It was already 5pm .. Hermm .. letss go roam around the Seoul streets first before going home okay ?? '' Yoonhee replied, '' Okay .. but we have to call my mom first .. '' I mouthed sure ..and she called her mom .. After a while .. she said .. '' My mom said that we can .. but we must be home before 11pm.. '' I nodded my head as understanding and we started roaming the streets of Seoul ..

 

Yoonhee's POV

After 1hour of intense shopping .. i recalled the group , SHINee.. I asked Seoyoung , '' What is the group SHINee all about ?? Who is Onew ?? '' Seoyoung 's face lit up and started talking about SHINee .. or rather introducing them and trying to knock them into my mind .. She started talking , '' SHINee is a boyband that debuted 3years ago .. You can see them in covers of almost all teen magazines .. Their members are ... Onew the clumsy leader .. Jonghyun the dino head.. ermm .. Minho the quiet guy .. filled with Flaming Charistma .. that was his nickname .. Taemin the cute maknae of the group .. and ...ermm .. '' Suddenly .. Seoyoung started not to mention the last guy of the group .. i nudged her and said ,'' C'mon .. tell mee .. who is the last guy ?? '' She finally split it out .. He is Almighty .. Or rather Diva Key .. '' I nodded .. so he is called Key .. nice name .. ''May i see their poster .. or maybe a magazine of them ?? '' I asked Seoyoung .. Seoyoung looked shocked ..

 

Seoyoung's POV

After i finished discribing that jerk .. Yoonhee asked me ..''May i see their poster .. or maybe a magazine of them ?? ''I was shocked.. i asked her cautiously .. '' are you sure you want to see their poster ?? you must be mentally prepared for it if you want to see it .. '' Yoonhee looked at me as if though i was crazy .. she nodded .. and said , '' Why not ?? ''

 

Yoonhee's POV

After i asked Seoyoung to show me their poster or something related to them .. She asked me cautiously .. '' are you sure you want to see their poster ?? you must be mentally prepared for it if you want to see it .. '' I though she was crazy .. why must i be mentally prepared when i just want to see a poster of a boyband that i may be interested in .. ?? I nodded to her and said , '' Why not ?? '' She replied gulping, '' Fine.. I will bring you to one of the bookstores to find the magazine .. '' After that sentence .. She became pale .. Whats wrong with her ??

 

Seoyoung's POV

I replied gulping the lump at my throat , '' '' Fine.. I will bring you to one of the bookstores to find the magazine .. '' I became pale and started walking in a slower speed.. I don't want to go into the bookstore so fast .. I don't want her to see the poster so fast .. She is never going to be happy .. I didnt realised that we reached the bookstore so fast .. She said, '' Here we are.. Go in and find the magazine.. Pallii~ '' I walked slowly to the section of the bookstore that sells KPOP teen magazines .. With Yoonhee behind mee ... excited.. I went to the section and clunched the magazine and walked towards the cashier ..

 

Yoonhee's POV

After a while.. we reached the bookstore .. I realised Seoyoung is in her own world so i said in front of her, '' Here we are.. Go in and find the magazine.. Pallii~ '' Seoyoung walked slowly to the section of the bookstore that sells KPOP teen magazine .. I followed behind her ... excited to see the group .. Seoyoung went to the section and grabbed or rather clunched one of the magazine and walked towards the cashier .. I said ,'' Palliii !! Let me see the cover of the magazine !! '' I tried grabbing it from her hand but she clunched it soo tightly that i cant take it away from her .. She said firmly , '' NO~ Let me pay for it first .. '' I give up and walked out of the bookstore and waited for her to pay for the magazine .. After a while.. she came out with a bag ..

 

Palliii ~ Show mee !!! I said .. trying to grabbed the bag .. She said ... '' Wait .. let me open for you .. '' I listened to her and slowly ... she was flipping to one of the page of the magazine ... She gave it to me .. There were names and discriptions of the members of the group .. The order was like this .. Onew ;Taemin;Jonghyun;Minho and Key... I didnt look at the face of the members .. I was engrossed into the discriptions of the order when i came to the last one ... BWOH ?! ''KIM KIBUM (KEY)'' was printed on the discriptions of KEY .. i looked up .. and i saw the guy that dumped me 3years ago .. in the POSTER~ I dropped the magazine ... And stared at Seoyoung .. Seoyoung said.. '' I knew it .. this would be your reaction when you see this .. thats why i told you to be mentally prepared .. '' Then i started sorting my mind ... i didnt know this .. i didnt expected this .. So this guy went for audition and debuted 3years ago ?? I started talking , '' Seo.. young ?? Lets .. go ... home '' I was still shocked mode .. i need to do something .. my heart told mee.. 

 

Seoyoung's POV

When Yoonhee saw Key's descriptions ... she looked at the poster .. She dropped the magazine .. and she started staring at me with opened.. I said , '' I knew it .. this would be your reaction when you see this .. thats why i told you to be mentally prepared .. '' Then she started sorting her mind .. i knew it .. this is wat she does everytime she is shocked .. Suddenly .. she talked .. she said .. '' Seo.. young ?? Lets .. go ... home '' She was still in her shocked mode when i picked the magazine up and put it back into the bag .. I took her home .. i know she cannot believe it ..