Chapter 1

More than friends less than lovers

*Kringgggg!!!!! Kringgggggg!!!!!!

Sungyeol's alarm clock keeps on ringing nonstop. He immediately get out of the bed once he heard his alarm clock. It's his first day in college. ' Will I gain many friends like I have in high school?' This thought comes out of his mind again while taking a bath. He still wonders if people would accept him once they know his gender preference. After taking a bath, he started to pick what outfit will he wear for his very first college day. 'A simple poloshirt and pants will do. i guess?' After dressing himself, he went downstairs to eat breakfast and left early so that he won't be late for school. It's his first time to go to school by himself because in his high school days, he always waits for his school bus to come and fetch him. 

 

He arrived at his school earlier than he thought because he still haven't estimated his travel time. He texted Sunggyu if he was already in school since they have been friends during their frosh orientation.

"Sunggyu hyung"

"Yes?" Sunggyu said.

"This is Lee Sungyeol hyung, may I know if you are already here in school?"

"Yes Sungyeol I'm here at the fast food restaurant beside our school." 

"Uhmmm.... hyung may I go there?"

"Yes sure sure. :)" 

"Alright on my way there"  

 

Once Sungyeol read Sunggyu's message he placed his phone in his pocket and went to the restaurant beside Woollim University. He saw Sunggyu, Woohyun, Hoya, Dongwoo, Sungjong and some of their blockmates. 

"Sunggyu hyung!"

"Sungyeol!"

"Did you arrive just now or are you somewhere else?" Sunggyu said.

"Yes, I have just arrive right now." Sungyeol said.

"Ahhh.. We are having our breakfast here since our house is far and we need to leave early in order not to be late" Sunggyu explained even though Sungyeol didn't asked.

"It's alright hyung.... Hmm. By the way do you know already the room for our first class?" Sungyeol asked.

"Not yet but Woohyun and I are in the same class." Sunggyu said without looking at Sungyeol because he was busy eating.

"May I see your schedule hyung if you don't mind? Hehehehe." Sungyeol asked.

"Here." Sunggyu gave his schedule to Sungyeol without any hesitation.

"Aish, I thought we are in the same class since the subject is the same but the rooms are different! Huhuhuh =((" Sungyeol cried in a joking manner.

"Hey hey hey what do we have here?" Hoya sat beside Sungyeol and placed his arm on his shoulders.

"Whaaaaa." Sungyeol was shocked since he was not used to skinships.

"Ho-hyung don't scare me like that!" Sungyel pouted at Hoya.

"Hahahaha! You already gave me a nickname eh? Ho-hyung? Hmmm I like it...." Hoya said. With that Sungyeol immediately covered his face with his hands since he forgot that he should lessen his actions in order that others won't know his gender preference YET.

"By the way, what are you and Sunggyu hyung were talking about?" Hoya asked.

"Ah! We were talking about our first class since we all have the same subject but have different rooms." Sungyeol said.

"Oh I see. Sungjong and I are in the same room. How 'bout you?" Hoya asked.

"Wassup guys?" Dongwoo came back after talking to their other classmates.

"My room for our first class is G306A" He said.

"Sunggyu and I are in the same class!" Woohyun said not minding that he forgot to speak with formalities.

"Sunggyu? Is that how you treat people who are older that you?" Sunggyu said in a monotone voice but he was only playing pranks on Woohyun.

"OMG! Mianhe mianhe hyung!!!! Please forgive meeeeeee! :((" Woohyun was pleading Sunggyu for forgiveness and doing his bunny aegyo.

"Pwhahahahahaha! You two are funny!" They all said while laughing.

 

~ After eating they still have 30 minutes before their first class

"So guys who's in the same room?" Sungyeol asked his classmates in the corridor hoping that he Sunggyu, Woohyun, Hoya, Dongwoo and Sungjong would be one of his classmates since they didn't reveal their room.

"What's your room again?" Sunggyu said.

"G302A." Sungyeol said.

"Ohhh......" Sunggyu was smirking.

"Hyungieeeee, please tell me your room please? Huh? Huh?" Sungyeol was already pleading.

"Okay fine..... Woohyun, Dongwoo and I are in the same room while YOU, Hoya and Sungjong are together" Sunggyu finally said which made Sungyeol sighed in relief.

"Why did you sigh Yeol-ah?" Hoya was concerned.

"Oh, Ho-hyung... It was because I'm relieved that some of you guys are in the same room as mine." Sungyeol explaned.

"Ahhhhh... Don't worry our second class we are all together hehehe" Hoya said.

"Ne." 

 

On the other side of the  corridor, Sungyeol saw this silent type of guys that captured his attention. 'I wonder who is that boy? How come he doesn't have friends?' Suddenly the guys that we was talking about looked at him! His gaze to him made freeze to his spot. He felt the coldness of the stare to the point that they stayed their positions and not loosing eye contact.....

 

Soon the bell rings~

 

Sungyeol rushed to his room and good for his that his teacher was not yet there. He sat between Hoya and Sungjong and waited for the class to start.

"Hyung, what took you so long to come inside eh?" Sungjong said in his diva mode. 'Ohhhh.... I think Sungjong and I are in the same boat not minding that his actions are already gayish hehehe. I think we will be close...' Sungyeol in his thoughts.

"Yah! Aishhhhh..... He's ignoring me Hoya hyunggggggg :(((" Sungjong complained to Hoya.

"Jongie-ah.... Maybe he has something to do before coming to class. Let's listen now the teacher okay?" Hoya said while patting Sungjong's hair.

 

 

END OF CHAPTER 1.

 

 

 

[A/N] How was it guys? Sorry for the uber delay of this chapter. Comments please and suggestions on how to make the story more exciting please! Oh by the way..... I made the OTPs slightly........ nevermind... ^^