Chapter 1

The Wolf and The Koala

"Where is that naughty koala?" asked Kai.Exo decided to take some time out and visit Jump."Looking for me?" Kai grinned brightly as the object of his desire walked towards him. Yanking his Korean sweetheart by the hair, he pulls him into a hot, needy, passionate kiss. "Oh get a room." said Ryutaro,causing everyone to laugh. "Did you miss me,hyung?" asked Kai.

Yamada grinned and squished his cheeks."Why wouldn't I miss my wolfie?" Luhan ran over to Chinen and hugged him tight."Lulu." said Chinen. The little deer smiled. "Chii Chii!" The hyungs and sempais all exchanged looks before bursting into laughter. "Uwahh!! Kawaii." said Yabu as he patted the two babies on the head. "Yabu,you're spoiling them." said Chen. Kris smirked. Trust Yabu and Suho to spoil the babies rotten.

"So, who's up for a beach party?" asked Takaki. Exo smiled at that statement. "Yeah,let's do this ." said Chanyeol. As the others headed inside to prepare for the party, Kai felt his phone buzzing in his pocket. Pulling it out, he sees a text message. He then opens the message which said: You better be ready because the moment I pounce on you,you won't be able to walk for days Kai smirked and slipped the phone into his pocket. This is gonna be one rough week. *Author's note:I know this chapter is short,hopefully,the next one would be longer. Kekeke,Yamada is definitelt gonna be the aggressive seme.That's not to say Kai would be completely submissive.Trust me, YamaKai are one y couple.