i can believe that i sick...

i love you...i don't want to leave you...

myungsoo...

i get a cold and headache...so i go to see doctor...i'm very shock that doctor said i'm ill...i have a brains cancer...i about to fainted when i hear that...what about my girlfriends...can i make her happy...i walk and call jiyeon that i want to see her...when we meet each others i hug jiyeon...and say i can make you happy...her cute face make me want to cry...

 

jiyeon...

i never see...myungsoo like that...i worried about myungsoo...he get cold...her body very warm...i don't want anything happen to him...i hope he alright...

 

 

 

at the school...myungsoo is quiet...he never like this what happen to him...

jiyeon: myungsoo...are you alright...you face look pale...

myungsoo: i alright...i just...

jiyeon: you just...

myungsoo:i want to say something to you...

jiyeon:what that....

 

some sound call jiyeon....

min ho: what you're doing here...aren't you go to canteen....

jiyeon: not yet...myungsoo aren't you alright....your nose bleed...myungsoo....

myungsoo: i alright...i want to go to toilet for awhile...

jiyeon: are you really alright...

myungsoo: i alright....myungsoo ran to toilet...

min ho: what wrong with him...

jiyeon: i don't know...today he quiet...

min ho: let's go to canteen....

hyomin: jiyeon....myungsoo....fainted....

jiyeon:what...jiyeon quickly run.....

 

 

 

                                                             it's boring right....this is my first story........i hope you like this....if something wrong please tell me....