Final.

My Favorite Customer, Junghwan, likes me.

-Author’s POV-

 

It was a normal Saturday afternoon. Afternoon as in 5:00 PM. You looked at the front door from time to time, wondering why he has not yet arrived.

“Chohee-ah! Water please!”, Mr. Jung said.

“Ah nae!”, you shouted and went to get a glass of water. Putting it down on the ahjussi’s table, you smiled.

“Here you go, sir.”, you said, still smiling. He just nodded and shooed you away. Rude. You thought as you pouted.

You stopped pouting when you heard the door open. Turning around, you smiled brightly when you saw who the customer is. He’s here! You thought as you approached him, still smiling.

“Good afternoon, Junghwan-ssi.”, you said and bowed. He laughed.

“No need to be formal, Chohee. I’m just a few months older than you. Call me… Junghwan oppa.”, he said with a smile. You melted at his smile and tried to remain sane. and don’t ugly sob over his perfect smile.

You lead him to a free table and he sat there. Awkwardly standing there, you tried to keep your smile and remain sane.

“The usual, Junghwan-ssi?”, you asked and covered your mouth. He raised an eyebrow.

“I mean Junghwan oppa.”, you said and absent mindedly rubbed the back of your neck. He chuckled, finding you cute by your actions. He then remembered your question.

“Yeah and honey lemon tea.”, he said and you nodded. Even though you already know what he orders since it’s always Kimchi Pancakes, you still ask him for some reason. Writing down his order, you left him.

Junghwan watched you walk away. He smiled and just stared at you as you walked around the mini-restaurant, getting orders, helping some parents make their child stop crying and serving food.

After a few minutes, you arrived with a tray on your hand. You put it down on Junghwan’s table, the tray containing his order. You smiled and bowed, leaving again. He watched you walk away and he started eating.

Unknown to him, you were watching him eat from afar. How he would spill some of the food, how he would drink his tea from time to time, you witnessed them all. Yes, it sounds creepy. Miyeon, a friend of yours, laughed at you.

“You know, I would be creeped out if I find someone staring at me.”, she said and you glared at her then returned your attention to Junghwan, who was almost finished eating.

The sound of the door opening cut your daydream. You greeted the customer happily and lead them to a free table. Getting their orders, you went back, telling the order.

You came back to the table, both hands carrying two trays. You are getting tired so you had a hard time carrying both trays. You felt one tray getting off your hand.

Looking at the helper, it was Junghwan. He must have paid already and ready to leave when he saw you having a hard time. He smiled at you, making you almost melt again with his oh-so-perfect gummy smile. Still sane, you walked to the table with him.

You came back to the counter with the two trays, Junghwan walking behind you. You saw Miyeon grinning at you, making you glare at her. Junghan saw your glare and tilted his head.

“Why are you glaring at Miyeon?”, he asked. Yes, he actually knows all the staff after being a regular customer at the mini-restaurant. She secretly grinned at you. You forced a smile.

“I-it’s nothing, Junghwan oppa.”, you said and Miyeon gasped.

“When did you guys started dating?”, she asked. You blinked and Junghwan got confused. Then it hit you, you called him oppa.

“A-aniyo. We’re not dating. Junghwan-ssi told me to call him oppa so I did.”, you explained and she raised an eyebrow.

“But you just called him Junghwan-ssi.”, she pointed out and you groaned inwardly.

“Aish. Nevermind.”, you said. Junghwan just chuckled while Miyeon laughed.

 

It was already 8:30 PM when your mother closed the mini-restaurant. You sat on one of the chairs and sighed in relief. Your mother smiled at Junghwan.

“Thank you for helping, Junghwan. It’s great that we have another hand to help.”, she said, her eyes forming crescents. You chuckled and nodded. He smiled.

“No problem, Ms. Yoon. Just call me if you need help and I’ll come as soon as I can.”, he grinned, making a thumbs up.

“Well, it’s getting late. Go home, kids.”, she said, pulling the sleepy you up. You rubbed your eyes (cutely, according to Junghwan). Miyeon yawned and stretched her arms.

“Bye Ms. Yoon and Chohee. Good night.”, she said as she got out. You made a small (cute) wave at her since you’re very sleepy. Your mother chuckled.

“Junghwan, aren’t you going home?”, she asked and Junghwan rubbed the back of his neck.

“Umm… Could I talk to your daughter?”, he asked. She raised an eyebrow but nodded.

“I’ll be waiting outside. Don’t do anything funny or Miyeon will kill you.”, she joked and laughed. She waved and walked out, closing the door.

He sat across you, watching you. Your eyes were closed, probably sleeping (according to Junghwan). He smiled as he continued staring at you, forgetting his main purpose why he asked your mother to go out.

You smirked slightly then coughed, cutting his daydreaming.

“Are you going to continue staring at me until mom goes in and asks what’s taking so long?”, you asked and opened an eye. His eyes widened. He didn’t knew you were awake. You grinned.

“What are we going to talk about?”, you asked him, both eyes open now. He coughed awkwardly.

“Chohee, we’ve only met last month but I know you’re very kind and warm-hearted. Judging on how you serve the other customers, whether new or old, you smiled whole-heartedly. Though you sometimes fake a smile to those who are rude… But anyway, Chohee, I find your smile and laugh attractive and um… Everything else is cute. I know I sound creepy in the next thing I say but… When you’re serving customers, I watch you secretly. Please don’t get creeped out.”, he said and closed his eyes, making a praying form. You stared at him then laughed.

“I probably look and sound like an idiot right now but… I like you, Yoon Chohee. That’s actually the reason why I want you to call me oppa…”, he confessed. You looked at him, dumbfounded at his confession. You laughed a bit awkwardly, covering your mouth with the back of your hand.

He stared at you while you laughed. After a few minutes of laughing, you finally stopped. You smiled.

“I can’t believe I’m saying this but… I like you too.”, you said, your cheeks getting pink. Junghwan found it cute.

 “Well… would you let me court you?”, he asked and you nodded.

“Great!”, he said, a little bit loud, and got up, his hands are high up and shaking. You laughed at his weirdness.

“Aren’t you guys done yet?!”, your mom shouted from the outside, making the both of you laugh.

“We’re done, mom!”, you shouted and got up.

“Well, bye and good night. See you tomorrow.”, you said and smiled. Waving at him you got out of the mini-restaurant. Junghwan closed the lights and got out as well.

“It’s about time you got out.”, your mother said and shook her head. Locking the restaurant, she turned around to face Junghwan.

“Good bye and good night. Have a safe trip back to your house.”, she said and patted Junghwan’s shoulder. He nodded.

“Good bye and good night to you as well, Ms. Yoon.”, he said and bowed. She chuckled and went beside him, he facing forward while she facing backward.

“I heard your conversation. Be careful about Miyeon. She’s one protective friend.”, she whispered and secretly smirked. Junghwan smiled awkwardly and nodded.

Completely not knowing what’s going on, you locked arms with your mother.

“Let’s go mom. I’m getting sleepy. Night Junghwan oppa.”, you waved and started walking with your mother.

Unknown to you, your mother looked back at Junghwan. She grinned and winked, almost saying good luck. Junghwan waved good bye and walked back home.

 

You and your mother arrived home. Since you and your mother ate something on the way home, you are not hungry. You drank a glass of milk and then a glass of water.

“Night, mom.”, you said and walked to your room. You heard a good night Chohee from your mom.

Changing into your pajamas, you slept with one thing on your mind.

 

 

Oh my god, Junghwan’s smile is so perfect asuxsakxbsabjxsabxsabx

 

My Favorite Customer, Junghwan, likes me.

 

 

 

----@@@@----

 

;w; I hope you liked it. I just did this for two hours because I really want to post it on your birthday.

I'm going to make a Sandeul mini-spam for you. I almost died while looking for these photos because he's such a precious person. ;AAA;

 

 

BYE. THANKS FOR READING! O U O

 

 

O U O THIS IS NOTHING RELATED TO SANDEUL OR EVEN B1A4 BUT...

 

GUYS GUYS. DID YOU HEAR KRIS'S CALL YOU MINE COVER AND LAY PLAYING THE PIANO. OMFG I WAS LISTENING TO IT NON-STOP. WELL, ONLY THE SINGING PART SINCE I DON'T APPROVE KRIS RAPPING. HHAHAHA

BUT IT'S SO PERFECT AND I THINK I'M GONNA KRY. HEUHEUEHUE

T U T I SERIOUSLY THINK KRIS SHOULD JUST SING AND NOT RAP. BB, IF YOU DO SING, TELL MINHO TO SING AS WELL.

 

GDI, SM RAPPERS SHOULD JUST SING. T ^ T