"Will ... You marry me?" -JGS

Jang Geun Suk Imagine -- "Will ... You marry me?" :">

Jang Geun Suk asked you to go out tonight ({T/N} He's your boyfriend okay? :>) .. You accepted his offer. When you were about to go out , someone knocked on the door, when you opened it , it was Jang Geun Suk. You told him "I was about to go out but .." and then he smiled at you and said "It's okay. I forgot to tell you that i'll be picking you up tonight. *laughs*" while putting his arms around your shoulder.. You blushed lightly... You both ride on his car to the restaurant... There was a reserved room for the two of you .. It was decorated sweetly. You can see petals of roses on the floor and candle lighted in the middle of the table. He assisted you as you sit at the chair.. After the two of you eat .. He asked you something "{Y/N} , will you ... Marry me?" you blushed really hard and your heart beats fast... You answered him "Yes Oppa, I want to marry you!" he walked to you and hugged you tightly that made your heart beat faster again.. You hugged him back and smiled. He whisper to you "Saranghaeyo {Y/N}" you whispered back "Na ddo Saranghae~" and then he kissed you on you lips.

 

 

After a week or month (Well, it's up to you what you want ... If a month or a week. kekeke~)....

 

 

The wedding is already planned... This is the last day that Jang Geun Suk will be your boyfriend.. Tomorrow, he will be your HUSBAND already! You didn't see each other the day before. But he texted you "Annyeong! :) Are you excited for tomorrow? *wink* I think I can't sleep because i'm really excited! But we need to sleep... So we'll look good tomorrow , okay? Bogoshippeo~  Sleep early and have a nice sleep. =)" you replied him "Ne Yeobo~ Sleep well too! *wink* Na ddo bogoshippeoyo~ Good Night."... After you send the message, you receive a call from your workmate saying "Yah~! {Y/N} , Can I ask a favor? The report you will be presenting... The day was moved. (You sighed in relief.. It was scheduled the day after the wedding..) And it will be tomorrow already! So prepare! Okay?" You said "Oppa, Wait! I have something to do tomorrow.. What time is it?" he said "Around 11am.. Please don't disappoint me okay?" "But-But- Oppa! I have more important to do on that time! If I can't finish it early tomorrow, i'll be late. So expect me to be late tomorrow okay?" you said he was supposed to say something but you ended the call already.. It's stressing you already! You were shocked about that. Your mind keeps on thinking about that "Why didn't he say it to me early so that I tell Geun Suk Oppa to move the day.. Ugggh! It's stressing me!" then your phone rang again, this time it's Geun Suk who was calling... You answered it "Ne? Why did you call me? I thought you were already sleeping because you didn't reply.." he said "Aniyo. I told you, I can't sleep well because of the event tomorrow. Wait, you too? Why aren't you sleeping yet? You need to wake up early tomorrow to prepare for the wedding." you explain "I know. But my workmate called me before you call, he said my report will be also tomorrow.. 11 in the morning." he yelled "MWO!? But--" you interrupt him "Yeah, I know. I think the wedding is not yet done on that time.. Maybe after the wedding, i'll just rush to go there. Good thing my work is near the wedding venue.." he said "*sighed in relief* Maybe the wedding will start early if we come early right? Let's just inform the guests to come early too.." you said "Ne~ Let's sleep now. I'm really stressed now. Good Night.".. *Call ended*

 

 

And ... the day came! You too are both wearing blue, your not wearing a long gown... You preffer it though ... You thought yourself "I made a good decision in not wearing a long gown." ... And then you ride on the car after your done preparing.. The car brought you to the venue .. Geun Suk is there already. The guests are also there already.

 

 

Then, the ceremony goes.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

 

 

And lastly ...... "You may now kiss the bride." You were looking at Geun Suk kind confused ... He looks at you and his face is getting nearer your face.. Then he kissed you like this ....

 

After the wedding ... He pulled you out and ran towards his car. So you can present your report .. It's already 11am!! Your workmate called you , but your not answering ... Your phone was in silent mode so you weren't able to answer it.. FINALLY! Your now at your work place. When you entered the room , your workmate is really worried because the investors (I don't know how to explain those people. They come from another company and they want to have some of your company's clothes to sell to their stores. Something like that.)... "Jwesonghamnida.. " you entered completely with Geun Suk your workmate was shocked "YAH~! Why did you go so late?! I told you not be late! And, why are you wearing a gown.. With him?!" you replied 'Jeongmal mianhae~ Ah-ah-ah He, is now my husband.. Let's start now~" .... Then you explained to the investors.. BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAH. Then one of the investors ask you "Can you show us some of the gowns you made ... And what if our buyers don't like the one you made ?" you wore a gown. It really looks good to you and you said "Uhhmm... We can ask the buyer what would she like for her gown .. She can choose to what color she likes.... So that her soon-to-be-husband will like how she looks on their wedding!" while your saying those words you were going beside Geun Suk and and holding his hands... After that when the investors left already.. Your workmate talked to you a little "Gomawo. I thought you woudn't come.. You did a great job! And by the way, why didn't you tell me your getting married? *laughs"" You replied him "Ahh. That... Mianhae~ I have to leave now. Mianhae." ... Then you left again with Geun Suk...

 

He brought you to his house.. And when you both got there, he kissed you!

 

=================================THE END===============================

 

 

 

 

Comment if you want me to continue this. :> Even though it's my dream. :> Kekeke~ Hope you enjoyed it~! Thanks for reading! I was really into Love Rain that's why the pictures are from Love Rain. Kekekeke~ <3