Final

[ONE-SHOT] When I Kiss You

 

 

12-2, ACube High School.

 

 

"Be prepared, you guys only have approximately less a month to get ready for your final exam." Junhyung slightly warning the 12th grade students.

 

Only whines and muttering filled the whole classroom, hating the compulsory event that created for them to graduate. Except the quiet and pretty male student that sat back on the class.

 

"Songsaenim! This is not fair.. Those nonsense exams are only made special for Hyunseung.  He got an alien brain."  The Arabic Dongwoon gazed at the genius fellow.

 

Jang Hyunseung, still immersed in his thick Historical book, doesn’t even bother a bit when his name was pointed out.

 

"It's true.. the questions are so hard for us." The angelic voice Eunji blurted out his complaint.

 

"Good excuses. But have you ever tried to touch, open the book and study?!" Junhyung repeatedly hit the wooden desk with the student's attendance file. 

 

No response. Silence. Some of them rubbed his neck and the rest just shrugged and doing their own things. 

 

Junhyung let out a heavy sigh. He knew very well that his students are the laziest bump ever in the world. And again, exceptional for the most quiet and prettiest student that sat back on the class.

 

RINGGGGGGGG  *class ended*

 

"Well then, just meet me in the office if you have any inquiry about subject. Good luck!" Junhyung saluted towards his students before he quickly took a leave from his chaotic class.

 

The pretty guy who propped up his head with his elbow secretly eyeing the handsome teacher until he lost in the doe-eyes sight.

 

 

 

******

 

 

 

"This was frequent  as a spot question." Junhyung pointed the full phrase that needed a high level of understanding. 

 

The student slightly nod, his slender fingers kept on scribbled some important points. He seems too absorbed whenever it comes about study and related to it.

 

In means time, Junhyung would take any valuable chances to scan the innocent face in front of him and there was no tiny flaw to be found. His perfect flawless face was always been envied by the school girls.

 

And for the whole time being Junhyung really did missed those beautiful, big doe-eyes switching gaze with him. Though he is the homeroom teacher but it was hard for Junhyung to flirt with his own wife.

 

Yup, his little wife.

 

Jang Hyunseung the most clever student, entitled as the prettiest guy to be exact, is Junhyung's adore spouse. They have been legally married since Hyunseung started his high school, while Junhyung practically works as a Mathematics teacher in the same school. Their fathers were bestfriend, ended up marrying both males when Hyunseung aged 16. You could say they are mutually in love, since Hyunseung had a tiny crush on Junhyung before they got married.

 

And of course, for the sake of safety privacy, they decided to hide their romance relationship from the school.

 

"Songsaenim?" Hyunseung poked the little spaced out teacher.

 

Usually Hyunseung would call Junhyung in formal title whenever they are in a study mode. Junhyung disagreed at first as their status as teacher-student is only validly used in school area. But unfortunately, Junhyung could never win the school representative debate. Despite of the cold face that wore by Hyunseung, Junhyung knows that his wife owns a soft heart which protected securely by himself.

 

 

"H-huh? Yes? " Junhyung eventually come to his senses and for a second they were locked in each other gaze.

 

Only if the teacher knew that his stare was so intent causing the doe-eyes nervously avert from Junhyung's dangerous eyes. But it won't stop Junhyung to continue the staring game and his gaze suddenly stopped on Hyunseung's tempting lips. 

 

God, I feel like to kiss him so bad right now.

 

"The answer should be like this?" Hyunseung shows the complete numeral answer as tried to distract Junhyung's attention. 

 

"Let me see first.." Junhyung's hand reaching the thin paper and his palm purposely brushed against Hyunseung's slender fingers.

 

Junhyung seriously scan the answer sheet and beamed. “You used the correct formula. Good job.”

 

"There is another question..but I could not find the Modern Mathematics textbook." Hyunseung swiftly retreat his hand and went searching between the mountains of books beside him.

 

Junhyung frustrated a bit, but he was still not give up to chase after the smooth skin.

 

"I think I may have seen it here." Junhyung slightly raised up from his seat and acting like he was search for the book.

 

Even just a slight touch, Junhyung will feel grateful if he managed to get handsy with his wife.

 

"Was it really in between these books?" Hyunseung asked, with a raised eyebrow.

 

Junhyung cleared his throat and he sat back on the comfy cushion awkwardly.

 

“I thought so..”

 

"Please concentrate songsaenim." Hyunseung view back at the previous book as he shushes Junhyung's hand away from him.

 

Junhyung pouted, but when he saw the clock strikes 12 his heart-shaped lips started grew a smile.

 

"Call me Junnie..the revision time is over now." Junhyung smirk, simply closed the book in front of Hyunseung.

 

Hyunseung lift his head up only to find the naughty look on Junhyung's face. Oh he knew that look very well. Very well.

 

"No..I have a dancing class tomorrow." Hyunseung said firmly as he started tidy up the messy table.

 

Junhyung’s inner soul screamed. It has been a while since Junhyung did not get any special treatment from his wife and now he craved for it. Duhh who could ever resist that soft milky skin?

 

"Goodnight Junnie." Hyunseung stood from his cushion and he was about to go to the study room when someone grabbed his right wrist.

 

"Baby..where is my goodnight kiss?" Junhyung slowly pull Hyunseung's hand and made the doe-eyes sit, facing the pouting husband.

 

Hyunseung bit his lips, he clearly can see the longing needs that filled in Junhyung's eyes. The teacher placed Hyunseung’s hand on his cheek and kiss the pinkish palm. Then Junhyung put his arm around Hyunseung's neck so that the doe-eyes pulled closer to Junhyung's body. They both look at each other and Junhyung slowly close the tiny gap between their lips.

 

The kiss was only lips to lips but Junhyung's inner voice screamed that he wanted to do more than a chaste kiss. 

 

Well as a mannered teacher, and as a considerate husband, Junhyung forcing himself to give Hyunseung a mercy. He doesn't want Hyunseung walk with a limping legs to the school. It would be a burden to the excellent student.

 

"Go to sleep now." Junhyung instantly broke the mere kiss before ruffling Hyunseung's soft brown hair.

 

Hyunseung slightly blushing, his face turned pale pink and Junhyung grinned looking at the face.

 

He still remembers the first attempt he tried to kiss the doe-eyes on their first date. It was only a light peck on Hyunseung's cheek but the outcomes really turned out well. Hyunseung’s face blushing so madly and he was almost faint in Junhyung's embrace.

 

"I will go to sleep first.." Hyunseung nervously get up on his weak legs and once again Junhyung grasped his both wrists. 

 

"I love you Seungie." Junhyung whispered romantically, causing a gasoline fire spread across the doe-eyes.

 

Junhyung chuckled , oh how much he loves to tease the cute boy when they are alone at home. Up untill now Hyunseung still not used with those magic three words but deep down in his heart, he kinda  love it. Especially when the words were spilled out by his handsome husband.

 

"I..love you too.." Hyunseung replied shyly and he quickly ran towards his single bedroom. 

 

"Such a cutie ice cold prince." Junhyung shook his head with a smile kept attached on his heart-shaped lips.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N : Cute wife. :D