The Clumsy Jewel, Jang Miyoung ~jacki3ee123's Character~

Bouquet: New SM Girl Group

Ulzzang: Lee Nu Ri

Name:  Jacqueline Jang Miyoung

Stage name: J.Lyn

Nicknames: Jackie, Mi-Mi, Mi

Birthday: 12/25/1992

Place of birth: Perth, Australia

Age: 19

Ethnicity: Korean

Height: 175cm

Weight: 47kg

Blood Type: A

 Personality:   

Miyoung is a happy go lucky kind of girl. She will always smile no matter what happens. She is also very clumsy, she would often trip and fall over things or herself. She's always spilling her drinks and she's always accidentally breaking things. Miyoung likes to daydream, she rarely pays attention and mostly just goes of on her own. But don't think that this girl is a goody-two-shoes, cause she's not actually she is quite the troublemaker. Because of the fact that she never pays attention to what anyone says, this girl is always creating trouble, but she always apologizes right after. She may be cute and shy, but she does have a temperment. She gets very jealous easliy. She has an eye for liers, so you should never lie to her. This girl is super competitive. She hates to lose, but she never does. She will never be the one to give in or run away from a challenge. She loves running and playing sports, but she is also very cute and fashionable. Who says that sporty can't also be girly?? She is also very hyperactive. She just can't sit still. If she had a choice she'd rather run anytime then have to sit and listen to her techer lecture, though she still mangaes to stay at the top of her class. Even though she is shy sometimes, when she is doing something she loves she turns into a whole new person; confident, entusiatic, she basicly shines. She can't lie for her life, when she does she would start to hiccup. She is a total aegyo queen, using puppy eyes and pouting to get her way and get out of doing chores. She complains, wails, nags and cries but most of that is just part of her aegyo.
  

Family Background: 

Miyoung was born in Perth, Australia. She grew up in a very wealthy family, so she was always spoiled. Her dad owns a large technology company, her dad taught her that other people don't matter only herself, he was very dissapointed that Miyoung wasn't perfect like his friends daughters so he would always treated her siblings, who were straight A students, better. On the other hand, her mom, a famous fashion designer, loved to spoil Miyoung. She taught her to treat others as she would want to be treated, so her parents are total oppsites. Because she didn't get along well with her dad, she thought that he only loved her older siblings and not her, she lived most of her life with her grandparents in the U.S, but when they died in a car accident she had to move back in with her family. She and her siblings often fight and argue a lot, they would always compete to win their parents love. Even though Miyoung wasn't the smartest in her family she had the most talent so ever since she was little she was musically trained. Since the age of 5 she has been taking piano, violin, rapping, and singing lessons. Her dad would always say that Miyoung will never become a singer like her brother, he said that she didn't have the talent. So when Miyoung was asked to become a trainee she accepted and wants to show her dad that you don't have to be perfect to follow your dream.

Talents:

-Piano

-Violin

-Singing Ballads

-Reaching High Notes

-Bboying

-Ballet

-Writing Songs

-Choreographing

Super Junior Bias:

Kyuhyun

Love Triangle:

Lee Joon(MBLAQ)

How Did You Meet:

We met during my trainee days. I was in a store looking around, when he ran into the store being chased by fans, he asked me to help him and i did although i was still suprised. After he said thank you and rushed out of the store. Later i was at the pet shop buying some toys and food for my puppy when he walks and asks to buy a cute little puppy. when he saw it was me he thanked me and said sorry for not thanking me before. After he bought a puppy we walked outside and started to talk, turns out he bought the puppy for his little sister's birthday. He ended up walking me back to my dorm and asked me for my number. When i was in front of my dorm i got a text for him, that day he'd text me when ever we can and we started to hang out a lot. I found out that he was really sweet and kind.

Friends: 

-2NE1 Members(Very close to Bom)

-Krystal(Fx)

-Jihyun(4Minute)

-Sumgmin, Heechul, Donghae(Super Junior)

-2PM Members

-Joon(MBLAQ)

-Taeyeon(SNSD)

 Rival:

-Seohyun(SNSD)

Why Are They Your Rival:

 At first they were very close, but when Seohyung heard that Miyoung is close with Kyuhyun she started to get jealous. She hated the fact that Miyoung can come and just steal her spotlight, and take Kyuhyun away from her, even though everyone knew that he he didn't like her that way. Seohyun pretended to be Miyoung's friend, but after a while she began to bad mouth her, and spread rumors. She did everything she could to ruin Miyoung, but her plans constantly fail, because of Miyoung's friends.

Family: 

Dad: Jang Sung Woo, Her dad owns a large technology company, her dad taught her that other people don't matter only herself, he was very dissapointed that Miyoung wasn't perfect like his friends daughters so he would always treated her siblings, who were straight A students, better.

Mom: Jang Soo Jin, her mom, a famous fashion designer, loved to spoil Miyoung. She taught her to treat others as she would want to be treated, so her parents are total oppsites.

Older Brother: Jang Wooyoung(2PM), acts cold to Miyoung but inside he cares a lot for her, he hates to see her cry, protects her without Miyoung noticing, hates when guys flirt with her.  

Fanclub:

Stargazer

http://www.pressed-flowers.info/English/Gallery/Bouquets/stargazer.jpg

Triva: 

-Has a tattoo of a butterfly on her right shoulder, HERE!

-Has a fear of Banannas and Heights

-Has a black belt in Taekwondo and Karate

-Can Speak 5 Languages Fluently; Spanish, English, Korean, Chinese, Japanese 

-Has a puppy named Mickey, HERE!

-Fav Color: Lavander

-Fav Animal: Panda

-Fav Food: Sushi

-Fav Ice Cream Flavor: Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream

-Fav Number: 7

-Fav Sport: Volleyball/Swimming  

-Fav Book: Percy Jackson Series

-Fav Flower: Stargazer Lilies