Chapter 1

Friendship is still better

"Woohyun" Sungyeol's voice makes Woohyun from his dreamland.

 

"Aish, why are you sleeping again?" Sungyeol patted his back and take a seat next to him.

 

"Well, I am just sleepy." Woohyun said as he groaned.

 

"Aigoo, don't you sleep last night?" He asked.

 

"Nope. Someone is bothering me." Woohyun said. Sungyeol looks confused.

 

"Who?" he asked. You of course, Sungyeol you! I love you and you still don't know.

 

"Someone" he replies.

 

"Aish, Woohyun-ah, tell me." Sungyeol pouted. He pinched his cheek and chuckled.

 

"Just someone, you won't know." Woohyun said. Sungyeol pouted and look away.

 

"Fine, maybe I'm not that inportant to you." Sungyeol said, sulking. Woohyun chuckled at his cute acts.

 

"You're too cute, Sungyeol-ah." Woohyun pinched his cheek.

 

"Don't touch me" He said, acting mad. Woohyun knows this will last for a while. And their teacher came in.

 

"Hey, class. Good morning." Their teacher greeted. "Morning" They all replied. Woohyun glanced at Sungyeol, he is still sulking. Woohyun just smiled.

 

"Let me introduce the new transfer student. Meet Kim Myungsoo. Myungsoo-ah, come in." The teacher called him. The guy with handsome face came in. He went to the stage.

 

"Anneyeong Hasayo, my name is Kim Myungsoo. Nice to meet you." He bowed. Sungyeol stared at the guy, he looks so handsome.

 

"Yah Yah Yah. He is handsome." Sungyeol said with round eyes. Woohyun looked at him.

 

"Not as handsome as you." He whispered. "You-what?" Sungyeol said.

 

"Nothing. Pay attention to class." Woohyun said. Sungyeol feel something weird with Woohyun's acts these days.

 

***

 

Sungyeol walked around the school in the break time. The first time without Woohyun. He feels something weird these days. Woohyun is like acting so sweet towards him. He knows they're super close but these days Woohyun become somehow secret to him. Like this morning. Maybe he has a crush on someone elese?

 

Sungyeol stopped walking as he saw the Myungsoo guy sitting with the Sunggyu's gang. He was a bit shocked. He is afraid that Sunggyu's gang might bully him. Myungsoo looks a bit uncomfortable with them. Sungyeol wants to call him out but he is afraid that Sunggyu might beat him up. Sungyeol just looking him from afar. He touched his heart. They're beating rapidly. Am I fallen for him?

 

"BOO!"

 

"AH!" Sungyeol turned around and saw his best friend. Woohyun's face was an inch away from his face. He can clearly see how handsome his best friend is. He noticed Woohyun's face turned to tomato red.

 

"YAH! How could you do that to me!" He yelled at him.

 

"Mianhae." Woohyun said.

 

"Whatever." Sungyeol said as he walked off. "Wait" He heard Woohyun called.

 

"What again?" Sungyeol said.

 

"I'm sorry about this morning. It is not like I'm keeping a secret." Woohyun said.

 

"Then tell me, we're best friend." Sungyeol said.

 

"I ... I'm afriad that ..." Woohyun stopped.

 

"You're afriad of what?" Sungyeol said, getting annoyed.

 

"I'm afriad that you might mad at me." Woohyun said.

 

"Just tell me." Sungyeol said. Woohyun sighed and he looked into Sungyeol's eyes.

 

"Lee Sungyeol, I like you. No no, I mean I love you."