Getting Ready

Fright

-at the dorm-

It's 6:00 AM and SHINee is getting ready for their schedule.

Key is the first one to wake up. He is really excited for this schedule because they get to wear cool stuff and have realistic makeup. Today SHINee is going to shoot their cameo in a mockumentary as preserved bodies from the present, but are found 1000 years in the future.  Key is always up for new and cool looks to inspire his daily fashion. He jumped out of bed as soon as his alarm clock went off and smashed the snooze button. He then dashed to the bathroom to quickly shower and get changed.

The fashionista walked out of the bathroom to see if any of the other members were awake. He only found Jonghyun passed out on the couch with a pause screen on the T.V.

"Up all night playing Diablo III." Key remarks, "HYUNG IT'S TIME TO WAKE UP!" Key shouts in English. Jonghyun's whole body jolted and he fell off the couch hitting the floor. Key finds this scene hilarious and laughed so hard that his stomach starts to hurt.

Jonghyun gives Key an angry/tired look and tiredly speaks "Ya, Kibum! I was sleeping! Why do you have to be so loud?" The way Jonghyun says this sends Key to the ground with laughter. He pointed at tired puppy and spoke through his laugh.

"OH MY GOD! YOU should have seen you-hor face!" He tried to control himself. "OK. Okay I'm done. Hyung, we have a schedule today, remember?" He reminded Jonghyun, who was now standing.

"You still didn't have to make me fall on the ground." Jonghyun mumbled while walking back to his bedroom to get ready. Onew walked out of his room, awakened from all the noise outside of his bedroom.

"Ya..." The leader said sleepily, "Why are you guys making so much noise?"

"Taemin-ah~ Time to wake up we have a schedule." The two members heard Jonghyun's voice from his and Taemin's bedroom. Key started to speak,

"I was waking Jonghyunnie up and I may have raised my voice a bit-" Key was interrupted by a loud thud followed by a groan. The two went to see who or what it was. They found a sleepy Taemin slowly sitting up against Minho's door.

"Hyung threw me out of the room..." The tired maknae told the two elders while rubbing his arm. Key snickered.

"I guess we should wake up Minho now." Onew says. Key opened his mouth but got interrupted "NO! Not you, Kibum. You pissed off the last person you woke up." Key's face dropped as he walked away. He was completely ready and had nothing to do so he went to watch his favorite movie, Notting Hill, in the mean time.

Onew quietly opened Minho's door. "Minho-ya. Wake up. We have a schedule today."

Minho groans and then speaks halfway off his pillow, "Five more minutes please."

"Mianhae, but we have to wake up now." Onew said to the dongsaeng who is sitting up.

"Araso, Hyung..." Minho said while sluggishly crawling out of bed.

Key's voice was heard from the main room, "Ya! Hurry up we're gonna be late!" Jonghyun emerges from his room, holding Kkomde.

"Stop yelling, you're scaring the baby (puppy). Anyways, the schedule isn't until 10. It's only 6:45 right now. WHy did you wake us up so early?"

Key thought for a second, "...Because you guys always take so long to get ready. Now, STOP TALKING TO ME!. I'm trying to watch a movie. See where Julia is standing? I was there when I went to London." Key felt accomplished that he stood there.

"Yeah?! Well at least people actually recognized me on my vacation!" Jonghyun ..... Key looked up to Jonghyun

"PSH. You can go if you're gonna be rude. Give me my puppy before you do!" Jonghyun threw Kkomde onto Key's lap. "YAH!!! You almost hurt my baby! what is wrong with you?" Jonghyun continues walking.

"Babo..." Jonghyun whispered under his breath.

"I heard that!" Key turned around.

"So?" Jonghyun said while he turned to face Key. Minho steps out of his room.

"YAH! STOP BICKERING!" Minho yelled. The other members shut up real quick. The athlete trudged over to the bathroom and opened the door. Taemin was just putting the last finishing touches on his hair.

"Oh! Annyeong, hyung. I didn't see you there." Taemin said with a smile. Minho grabbed the younger one by the shoulder and threw him out of the bathroom and slammed the door. All of this resulted with another thud to the ground and a groan from the maknae. "Wow, everybody is grumpy this morning." Key ran over to the baby of the group.

"Why is everyone throwing Taemin around this morning? he did nothing wrong!" The umma of SHINee helped Taemin up and looked at him, checking if he were hurt or bruised in any way.

"I'm okay, Hyung. I may be the maknae of the group, but I'm a 20 year old manly man. I can take cae of myself. It's okay. the hyungs are just tired and cranky." He told Key. Taemin may be a 20 year old manly man, but, to Key, he was still baby Taminnie. Key and Taemin walked out to the main room to see Onew and Jonghyun playing videogames together.

"And you didn't want me to wake up Minho because I'd 'piss him off'." Key said to the leader.

"I didn't piss him off. It was you and Jonghyun's bickering that did." Onew reminded Key. "So you did piss him off even though you didn't wake him up."

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: This chapter was kind of a set up chapter? idk. I didn't know how to end it sooo yeah. The next one will be better. Stuff will happen. hopefully.