First and Last

Love Beats

Mika came inside the class,chewing the bubble gum in . She smiled smarmily as she saw her friends ,  Hyungjin , Gunwoo , WooSuk , Hyunsoo ,Jonghyo and Junyoung. Hyungjin ,Gunwoo ,Woosuk at Hyunsoo are playing card while Jonghyo and Junyoung are talking . She walks to them.

“Hai ,guys!” She screamed .

“Sup dude! You don’t have to scream ,okey?!” said Hyungjin while doing fist pump to Mika.

“My ears..are bleeding..” Hyunsoo complained .

“Yah!Did you bring the lyric?!” Woosuk asked.

“I didn’t scream that loud until your eyes would bleed , Hyunsoo-ah. Well.. um ..let me check first.” Mika searched for something in her bag pack . A piece of paper was pulled out  from the  bag. She gave the paper to Woosuk.He scanned throughout the paper.

“WOW! Looks cool! Let me try to sing it..ehem..ehem “ Woosuk   coughed and started to sing

“Ginjanghae dynamite
Sondaemyeon teojil deut nan wiheomhae
Jeoldaero neomeoojima alright
Ijen meomchujima
Simjangi daraolla
Jom deo burning down
Naega boyeojugesseo
Got teojilgeoya dynamite…”

“Wow! That’s cool! I liked it! “ Gunwoo clapped. Mika glanced to JongHyo .He gave her a thumbs up.  Mika smiled shyly. Then she glanced to Junyoung. Er… He just gave her a strong glaze .

“ What’s the name of  the song ?” Hyunsoo asked.

“Er… It’s called..Mama Beat…”

“It’s daebak! “JongHyo suddenly came nearer to Mika and grabbed her neck and put it beside his head. Mika’s heart beat is going crazy now. Well! Of course! She’s having a crush on JongHyo ! She could feel that her face is heating up!

“Ehem..ehemm.. What are you guys doing?” Woosuk smiled mockingly .

“Yah! We’re just  friends okayy~Right, Mika?!”JongHyo looked at Mika.

“Er..yes..yes..” she said slowly .

“Ya,, are you shy?hehehehe. “ Hyungjin laughed.

“No..im not.. It’s just..my..my neck …” Mika gave a reason .Yea! JongHyo ‘s pulling her neck and she felt so choky.JongHyo let Mika go.

“Oh!I’m sorry!”

“Ah..it’s okey.”Mika glanced to the 4 guys (Hyungjin,Gunwoo ,Hyunsoo and Woosuk) they are smiling with a meaningfull smile. She face her head to Jun. He’s just… listening to songs from his mp3. Heh. He’s too cold.  No wonder Mika doesn’t like him. It’s hard to approach him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mika walked slowly beside the school pool.She’s being cautious as she walks. No one wants to accidently fall into the water . Plus,she doesn’t even know how to swim!

‘Why would JongHyo asked me to come here?’ the letter that she saw earlier came to mind.Am I been pranked?

“What are you doing here?” a sudden voice  made Mika startled.She turned and it was… Junyoung?!Unfortunately ,she became unstable and ends up falling into the pool.She  struggled  and until a moment, She taught she’s going to die. Slowly , her eyes closed.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Junyoung who was walking to the library saw Mika walking inside the School’s Swimming Pool.He became so curious. Why would she be there?She can’t swim . One of his friends called her? Nah!Noway .They all know  that she can’t swim. He walks inside and saw her walking beside the pool.Oh wow. Is she committing suicide or what?!

“What are you doing here?”he asked. Mika turned and she eventually fell into the pool.Junyoung ran and jumped into the pool without thinking long.He pulled her out He let out a couples of hard breath before faces his head to Mika.He slaps her cheeks slowly.No response.

“Yah..wake up…”still no response. He sighed . He looked around .There’s no one here. He looked at Mika’s face before came closer to her face. The only last thing he can do. Softly he placed his lips on Mika’s and does CPR. Some water came out from . Her eyes started to open slowly. She can see ..Junyoung..who’s… quiet close to her face. She got up quickly. Her face turned red .

“What are you doing?”Junyoung asked again.

“Er… I’m meting  JongHyo..he asked me to come here..”she said slowly. She bit her lips. Why am I felling someone just touched my lips? Could it ..be..She looked at Junyoung.

“Thank god I’ve learn  how to do CPR from my uncle. “ he said before leaving Mika alone.

‘omg!!! My first kiss!!’

_____________________________________________________________________________________

It’s been a week since the incident when Mika fell into the pool and got her first kiss by someone who she dislike. And since then , She always ran away from meeting or bumping on Junyoung.She couldn’t forget it!She walked near the school’s garden as she was bored . As she walks , she saw Junyoung who’s sitting on a bench writing something while listens to the song through  his earphone.

‘I think .. I should thank him. Or else.. I would die without his..er..CPR..’ she whispered. She walks near Junyoung and took a seat beside him. And ofcousre , Junyoung was in complete shock. He glance her for a moment and continued writing .Mika faced him. Oh.He’s just  wearing one earphone on the right . This is the time !

“Er…”Mika stuttered a bit. Junyoung stops and  looks infront .

“I’m..here too..” Mika stoped  as Junyoung suddenly  place the left earphone into her ear . Her ear drum starts banging.  Her heartbeat is racing rapidly. They stood like that for some monets and Mika starts to calm down a bit as the song plays.

“Hm.. what’s the title?” she asked although she knows that Junyoung wouldn’t answer her. It’s became quiet again.

“I love you “Mika startled. She faced Junyoung ..What!?

“The title is I love you song by 2NE1 “ he said .Mika held her breath for a bit . He made me shocked !  But.. why am I feeling..er.. a bit.. disappointed when he said it was just a song title…er…

 

___________________________________________________________________________________

“Hey ,Mika . Meet me at the rooftop!” said Jonghyo and he ran outside the classroom .Mika furrowed he eyebrow . She walked to the rooftop as she was told.There , she saw JongHyo standing straight waiting the scenery  infront of him. Mika walks towards Jonghyo and stood beside him. She joins Jonghyo looking infront .

“It’s nice right?” he started.

“Yes..Indeed. “ She replied  short. She’s too amazed with the beautiful falling sun .

“Why did you call me here ,by the way?”Mika asked as she suddenly  remembered the reason she’s here. Jonghyo turned to Mika. Mika did the same .

“The reason.. I called you is because I want to tell you ..”he suddenly hugged Mika.Mika’s speechless.

“I love you .” Mika stunned.

“Par..pardon?”

“I love you ,Mika “ Mika became awry .

She doesn’t know whether  she’s happy or not. Yes. She likes JongHyo but since Junyoung came  ,she suddenly had intention towards Junyoung and the feelings towards Jonghyo slowly extinguishing away.

“It’s okey. I know .It’s too early to know your answer  .I’ll give you some time to think. “ he patted my head and smiled. Then  , he walked away leaving Mika alone .

“What..what in the world…” she sat on the ground  and thinks hard.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

3 days later …

“Yah! You looked awful !What happened to you?!” Woosuk asked .Mika  have been gloomy these days.

“Oh ?really? Maybe .. it’s because of the fever I’m having…” she smiled fakely.

“You’re having a fever?” Jonghyo asked suddenly .He came closer to Mika and placed his palm on Mika’s forehead.Mika who   felt Jonghyo’s palm  touching her  forehead, steps back a bit. She glanced towards Junyoung who’s also glancing to her .Junyoung them plays with his pencil . Jonghyo who saw that, took his palms away with a disappointed smile.

“Well ,then! Let’s practice for the new song! Kaja!” Woosuk interrupts .

“Let’s go!” Hyunsoo screams.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Mika looks blankly at the book infront of her.Jonghyo or Junyoung ?She asked herself.

“Having a daydream ,eh?” a sudden voice made me startled. Oh..it’s.. Junyoung!

“Oh..ah.. what are you doing here?”she asked stupidly .She  knows that Junyoung likes to come to the library as if the library is his second house.

“This is my port”he  said and sat infront of Mika .Mika starts to blush. Her heartbeat is racing . Why am I like this!?The strong glaze from Junyoung making her more nervous.

“Are you okey?”he asked.

“Er…yes..” he suddenly placed his palms on Mika’s forehead.His soft and cold hand made her chilled a bit! It’s like cotton!

“Hmm. No sign of fever..But why ‘s your face looks red?”

“Er….” Jun took his palm away as Mika pointed to him palm.

“Sorry..”he said.

“No..it’s okey.. I need to go now .Bye!”Mika rushed out . Her heartbeat is going to explode soon!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

She ran towards the canteen .There, she saw Jonghyo ,whose  giggling with his friends. She tried to wolk away but then someone caught  her hands .

“Er…Mika ..” it ‘s Jonghyo ! Mika became speechless.

“Rooftop , now “ he said pulling her to the rooftop.

He let her hands go as they arrived there.

“Err…”

“I know your answer “ he said.

“My.. my answer …?” she shuttered .

“Yes… So… “

“I… I..”

“You like Junyoung ..right?”he asked.  Mika almost jumped.

“Er..”

“I know it .. That’s the reason why I made up my mind to ..let you go “ Jonghyo said with a smile. He sighed in pain.

“I’m sorry ..” that’s the only word that she can  say .

“ha..hahahahaahah!”he started laughing.

“We.. still can be friends..right?” he asked.Mika looks at Jonghyo. She smiled.

“Yes.”

“Glad to hear that..By the way.. Why are you here ? Go and confess to Junyoung!”he pushed her to the door.

“Yah! Hajima! I know that he hates me! He will surely would not accept it! “

“No. I know him very well ! He likes you !”

“But..”

“Now!” Jonghyo pushed Mika inside the school building . They  walk towards the school library  . But  Junyoung wasn’t there.

“Where could he be…” Jonghyo asked.

“I don’t.. know..”

“Oh.wait!The school garden!”he pulled Mika’s hand and ran towards the school garden.

“There he is! Go now!” Jonghyo pushed Mika and unfortunately she fell infront of Junyoung. Junyoung ,who was reading a book  was shocked. Did she fell from the sky or something? Or is she doing some slapstick!?

“Are you okey?” Junyoung helped Mika to get up.

“Are you .okey..?” he asked again as she didn’t answer.

“I..”

“Yes…?”

“I love you!” she sat down again and faced the ground   to hide her blushing face.

“Err…”

“I know you don’t like me! So , forget what I was saying! ” she mumbled . Junyoung can’t control his smile. He held both of Mika’s shoulder and got her up again. He can see Mika’s face was as red as tomato and her eyes are running away from his.

“No wonder you was red just then !”  he laughed .

“That.. that wasn’t..”

“I’m sorry … but.. someone has captured my heart “ the words from his mouth made Mika lost hope. I’m being rejected. Okey. That’s that.She closed he eyes tight .

“And.. The girl is..”No.. I can hear it .Her heart was screaming.She burst into tears.

“You “ Mika   opens her eyes. What ?!

“Hello..?? Are you listening?”

“Ahh..since..since when?!”

“Ohh.. Since we know each other. “ Mika could not believe it because she never talked to Junyoung since their first meeting and just talked to him when he helped her with the CPR.

“But…”

“Well, yeah. I was kind of cold. I know. I was like that because I know you liked Jonghyo ..But now… How did you fell for me? I didn’t do anything…”

“ I .. don’t know… How did you find out I liked Jonghyo at first. ?”

“Simple. Your attitude. “ he smirks.

“Well then. Since we ‘re together now.. Why don’t you give me a present ..like a hug? “ He spreads his arms.Mika smiles and she hugged him .

“ And.. This is extra! “She kissed his lips .

Jonghyo who was hiding smiled proudly. I let her go for you ,Junyoung. Hope you’ll love her like how I used to love her. Stay by her side forever  .

The end.<3

I LARVE U X33 N SORRY FOR SO MUCH SPELLING MISTAKES