#6

Unusual Date Ideas - Sungyeol

 

'Oppaaaaa... I'm so bored!'
 
It was a lazy Sunday, and you both had a day off. You had suggested going on a date and being out the whole day, but Sungyeol refused, saying he was exhausted from Japanese promotions, and he just needed a day, to cool off and relax and cuddle with his girlfriend. 
 
You pouted, but Sungyeol was stubborn and always ended up getting what he wanted, so here you were, laying on the couch together, watching some boring documentary about animals killing each other in the wild or something like that. You would occasionally look up at Sungyeol and try to bother him, but he was so engrossed in the movie that he would always swat your hand away and calmly say, 'Hajima.'
 
But you had finally hit your breaking point. You got up and went into the restroom with some clothes to change into. Sungyeol's eyes followed you as you walked out of the restroom and put on your shoes, and when you went into the kitchen to grab your keys, Sungyeol was blocking the doorway, with sad eyes, asking you where you were going. 
 
'Im going out. By myself. You can stay here and watch that stupid documentary of yours. I want to have fun.' 'No, don't gooooo~' he pleaded, grabbing your hand and shaking it like a child would when asking for something. 'We'll do something, right now, promise, look, I'm turning off the documentary.' He walked over to the remote and turned off the TV, and hopped right back over to you. 'Now will you stay?' 'Ugh, fine.' 'Good, go change back into your pajamas, but don't come out of the restroom until I tell you.' 'Okay, okay, I'm going.' 
 
You went into the restroom and changed into your pajamas again and just sat on the closed toilet seat, but after a minute you got bored and put your ear up to the door. You heard Sungyeol moving around in the living room, and it sounded like he was moving furniture around. 'Sungyeol oppa, what are you doing,' you called from the bathroom 'It's a surprise!' You sighed and just hoped he didn't break anything.
 
A few minutes later, when you thought he was done, he just opened the door and handed you a stack of printing paper and a sharpie. 'What am I supposed to do with these,' you asked him. 'Make paper planes. And the sharpie is to write little notes, or something. I'm giving you 5 minutes, so make as many as you can.' He quietly exited the bathroom, and left you more confused as ever. He never failed to do that. 
 
5 minutes later, he called out to you. "Jagiya~ you can come out now!' You hadn't had much luck making the paper planes, you had only made about 15, with 15 of them being crap. But you had made little notes on them, sometimes saying, 'You're my choding,' or 'Saranghaeyo, oppa.'  When you walked into the living room, you saw 2 forts, complete with bed sheets and pillows. You laughed, and said that Sungyeol was underneath one of the forts, with about 25 complete paper airplanes. 'It's official. After a long century of disagreement between two rival kingdoms, because of some stupid ancestors who decided to steal like, 20 goats, they have finally decided to wage war. With paper airplanes.' You giggled at his monologue and made your way to you fort and secured a pillow up in front of your face. 
 
'Oppa, what is this,' you asked while laughing. 'You wanted to do something instead of sitting around, so we're doing just that; something.' 'Okay. Lets do this. I'm so gonna win.' 'Oh no you don't,' he exclaimed and sent his first plane at you, only to have it bump into your pillow and fall to the ground. You laughed and sent over a plane of your own, and it bumped him right in the nose. 'Yah! How is your aim so good!?' He sent over another and then another, until it turned into a full-fledged war, and you both ran out of paper. 'Did you write notes?' 'Yeah I did, open them up,' he happily said, and you opened up the planes to find the same types of notes you had written, with a few extras, like, 'I'm sorry I'm such a pabo,' and, 'I promise we'll do more fun things.' You smiled at each little note, and looked over at him to find him staring at you adoringly.
 
You blushed a little and removed your pillow from in front of you, stood up and walked over to his fort, and laid down right next to him. 'Yah! What are you doing? The war isn't over! We still have a huge stack of paper,' he exlaimed as he poked your side. 'Well, there were a few bloody battles between the two kingdoms, but in the midst of war, the prince from one kingdom, and the princess from the other confessed their love for each other, and exposed their plans of getting married. They said that if the two kingdoms continued this war, they would not be invited to the wedding,' you explained as you cupped one side of Sungyeol's face, and placed a chaste kiss on his lips. 
 
'I have to admit, you have quite the imagination, and thank god the war is over, because I really like where this is headed,' he teased while wiggling his eyebrows at you. He kissed you again, but this time, he pulled you closer and deepened it before you could pull away. And that's just how the rest of the day was spent.