Believe it or not, this is a LOVE advice (One-Shot)

Believe it or not, this is a LOVE advice (One-Shot)

 

 

 

 

“Hyungs, Donghae always kisses me whenever, wherever, forever he feels like it! What should I do?” Eunhyuk exclaimes and then he cries. He asked his Hyungs about his current problem against his boyfriend, Donghae.

 Maybe they could help him. Leeteuk Hyung, Heechul Hyung, KangIn Hyung, Han Geng Hyung, Sungmin Hyung and Yesung Hyung also had their own relationships with the other members as well, so maybe they'll give him a good advice.

And now, they were all inside Eunhyuk’s room, thinking of good love advices for their troubled friend.

Donghae’s making him to function abnormally whenever he kisses him. He will always blush and stutter and that’s not the way he must act in front of everybody else. He don’t see any problem with Donghae kissing him though; honestly, he loved it when Donghae kisses him. But he don’t think it’s right to feel like this for over a kiss, right? He shouldn’t blush nor stutter because in the first place, he and Donghae are very close to each other even before they became lovers. So there’s no reason for him to feel uncomfortable or shy around Donghae.

“Ottoekkae?!” Eunhyuk exclaimed once more and ruined his hair. He didn’t know what to do. He cannot take this anymore.

He don’t want to be shy, blush and stutter when Donghae kisses him. He needed help and fast!

 

<33333333333333333

 

“Um, I think you needed to boost your self-confidence Hyuk.” Leeteuk said.

“Yup! I agree with Teukie Hyung.” Sungmin added.

“Hey Minnie! You stole my line! That’s what I’m going to say!” KangIn shouts at Sungmin.

“KangInnie, Minnie said it first. Just say that you don’t have anything in your mind right now.” Leeteuk said to KangIn.

“Well, I do Teukie. Hyuk, you have to practice kissing him so that you will never blush again, okay? That’s what Donghae is doing right?” KangIn looks at his friends to see if they agree with him but they just shook their heads.

“What?” KangIn asked.

“Just shut up, KangIn!” Heechul bursts.

“Monkey, he has a point, but I don’t actually agree on him. him. That’s probably the best thing to do.” The Diva said and laughed evilly.

“Tsk. Tsk. Tsk.” Han Geng said and apologizes to Eunhyuk whose face turned into a shock.

“What? It’s going to be easy to gain self-confidence with that method.”

“Shut up, Chullie. You and KangIn are not helping here.” Han Geng said.

“What did you say Hannie?” Heechul blurted and attacks Han Geng with his “claws”.

“That’s why I didn’t want him to be here, eh.” Eunhyuk whispered to himself and shake his head while Tsk-ing.

“You know Hyuk, it’s alright to get blush and stutter in front of him. That’s normal that you function abnormally because your love for him is conquering your whole body. And that only means you really love him.” Yesung suddenly said while looking at his turtle Ddangkkoma on his hands.

“So it’s okay to act like an idiot in front of the person you love. I know Donghae is happy whenever he made you act like one because he knows you love him as much as he loves you.” He added and stood up from the place he was seating and gets off the room.

They all just stared at the door where Yesung exited.

“Wow… did Yeung-Hyung say those lines… for real?” Eunhyuk asked everyone in the room.

They all nodded in unison.

The next day…

“Hyukkie!” Donghae called. He cuddled Eunhyuk around everyone and they just stared at them.

“H-hae… it’s t-ticklish.” Eunhyuk said. His face turns bright red as always and smiled at Donghae.

Donghae smiled back and kissed Eunhyuk with all his heart. Because he knew that Eunhyuk loves him as much as he does.

♥♥♥

“Here Hyung. Thanks for helping me.” Donghae said and gave Yesung the new pet house for his turtles.

“No worries, Hae. As long as Ddangkkoma’s happy, I’m happy and also Wookie.” Yesung replied and he occupied himself in arranging Ddangkkoma’s new home. He smiled.

♥♥♥

A/N: Is Yesung OooPPaa wonderful? Ooohhh! I so love him! :)0

I hope you like it..!!! Comments are Super Duper LOVED <3333333333333333333