1

Heart's Teardrops

October 1st

✐ Yoona's diary:

Dear Diary, today was a massive day. I had much work at the Children In Need Centre. My second day, my first disaster. It seems like i'm never going to change. However, it was not all bad. The first yellow leaf fell to the ground- I really love Fall. Moreover, i met someone. Someone who's like an angel, with a white skinny skin and delicate hands. The person i'm talking about is Luhan, the new assistant at the centre. I saw how he was nice to the children and took care of them, like a mother does.

14:15- I saw him for the first time.

14:30- I talked with him.

I thought everybody was careless, selfish and humanist. I wondered why people looked at me like i was a saint, a very good person. But now i realize i am not totally like that. The guy i met is. Thinking carefully, sometimes i do things wrong and make people annoyed, but i was almost like an angel. The thing is i am just like that outwardly. He seemed a pure person...he even prayed to God for the children. Regardless of what people could think, Luhan is how he is. That guy is so different from me, i mean, i've never met someone like him. The words he said at them- "Calm down, i am here sweetie. I'll protect you."- are so far kept in my mind.

I hope i can see him everyday, and ken his being.

I'm back tomorrow. Bye, Dear Diary