Chapter 1

Scary Girlfriend

Donghae Pov:

My name is Lee Donghae, I'm 18 years old and I went to school in SM Highschool. I have a friend named Lee Hyukjae but often called Eunhyuk. We were friends since we were 7 years old.

"Anyeong, Hae ~ ah!" Eunhyuk greeted when I began to enter the school gates.

"Ne, anyeong Hyuk ~ ah" I replied

I with Eunhyuk who started walking towards the classroom.

And we also entered into a case class normally but the atmosphere was different class and all the students in class were busy discussing something.

"Waeyo with everyone???? " Eunhyuk said.

"Molla ..." I said

Because I do not know what they are talking about.

"You do not know??? Kwon Yuri starting today we will be moving to class?? " Said Sungmin who overheard the question Eunhyuk.

"MWO ~ ya?!!! " I said, and surprised because Hyuk simultaneously.

"Haaaah ~ ~" I was breathing heavy, it does not believe it will happen.

"Why is Kwon Yuri should move us to class??? Every i near her, i always felt goosebumps " I said to  Eunhyuk who was reading a book.

" If you do not like it, why do not you expel her ??? " Eunhyuk said lightly without turning away from his book.

"Anyway girls  sadistic rich Her ......."

braaaak!!!

And  the door open class makes me not dare to continue  I said because I felt the atmosphere began to tense.

"Eh . Kw...won Yu.... ri ", suddenly I stuttered because girl named Kwon Yuri was immediately there before me. And he pulled the collar, what should I do??? my thought, my body stiff. Wait why he is getting closer to his face on my face, this .... This is too close to "Yu .. Yu .. ri ..." Our faces only a few centimeters longer to arrive - arrived.

Pluk ....

There is a book that hinder our faces

"Safe ~ ~ ~!!" Said Eunhyuk, it turns out he is blocking our faces with his book that he had read.

"What  are you doing???!!!!! " Yuri shouted that seemed mad at Eunhyuk.

"How dare Youuuuu ... Lee Hyukjae" said Yuri again, kicking the table in front of him

"Yuri ... i..i.. Ssssooory.... it's accidentally " Eunhyuk miserably afraid Yuri would beat him.

"Fiuuuuh ~ ~ ~ almost alone " I said with a sigh of relief.

"Not intentionally, your forehead  hah!!!! You think I do not know?? " Yuri shouted again at Eunhyuk.

"Yuri Calm down .... Calm down .. gyaaaaaa ... "said Eunhyuk who ran out class

"Hey don't run away!!!!! Watch out you later " said Yuri wants to pursue Eunhyuk.

Yet  she looked at me .

Deg!

My heart was beating like mad. eottokeo? what should I do now??? Eunhyuk has been blurred. Yuri started to walk toward me, after we close enough distance to she grabbed both my hands.

"Donghae, I ..." she said nervously.

"I like you, Nan joahaeyo! " Yuri said again.

"Will you be My boyfriend??? " She added

"You ... like me??? Why??? " I looked at her in disbelief. Because I've been trying to stay away.

Do not you realize the reason I do it is Kwon Yuri???? I wondered.

"Mianhae ..." I said as I lowered my face did not dare look at her again.

"Uh ..." She was surprised by the answer I gave.

"I can not ..." I added again

"But .... wae??? " She asked, still curious about the refusal.

I can not answer it, I was too afraid to hurt her by telling the real reason. I also can not give  words that could make her understand why I can not accept it????

" I see ......" She who began to move away from me

" Sorry for bothering you, just forget what I told you earlier. " She added, which is now approaching the door out of the classroom. I do not know what I should do. I feel guilty about it.

"Mianhae ...." I said softly still staring at the floor.

 

Flashback

Three months ago when Eunhyuk doesn't go to school I feel I have no friends, because I was difficult to make friends with other people except Eunhyuk because we grew up together. When I got bored and walked into the garden behind the school, I saw a beautiful girl, long flowing black hair, tall and slender like a model, she was looking at a tree in front of her. Then not long after that she sat on a bench near the tree. I dared to approach her because I was curious to that girl , and it seems like I rarely saw her around school or maybe because I never pay attention around me. After close I ventured to speak to her

"Hmmmm chogyeo, can I just sit here ...??? " I said doubtfully - free

She looked at me, his face really pretty I think she looks like an angel from heaven. Then again she stared blankly ahead.

"Hmm ..." she nodded her head, but didn't say anything and still look forward.

"Are you this school too??? " I asked her

"Neh" she said simply

"But why do I never see you??? " I ask again

Silent, she did not answer my question. after a few minutes silence she began to talk

"Aren't you afraid of me??? "He is still with blank stares

"Ehh ... you mean??? Scared?? What do you ghost hahahah ... " I was shocked by what she said. But I tried to joke with her a bit. Despite the crisp laughing stock. She was silent with my joke.

" I'm Lee Donghae, nuguseyo??? "I say again, take her acquaintance. She looked at my hand for a few seconds.

"I'm Kwon Yuri" she said with a little smile and took my hand. Very beautiful smile. I think she's a good girl

I thought at the time.

 

After a few days of the park's events, students heard from one of the SM Highschool slaughtering a gang called the Silver Wolf by himself. Silver Wolf is a mafia gang known sadistic and disturbing the public. They always throw tantrums and not infrequently kill someone they find annoying. The whole school to ask  the brave students who are considered heroes by the public. Which surprised me and did not believe that students are Kwon Yuri beautiful girl and good-natured that this week I know, turned out to be as horrible as it was. It scared me to near heragain. I try to stay away and not to deal with such a creepy girl Kwon Yuri.

Flashback end

 

To be continue....

 

Please comment and subscribe if you like my story. Thank You <3