It can't be!

Breakable Heart
A/n: Okay guys. Rumor said that Yongguk is admitted to the hospital. I hope it's not true. Let's just pray for the best! XOXO. -- B.A.P are going to Malaysia for a showcase. It's hard for Ji Eun to let him go even though it's only a week. She's worried about Yongguk going to cheat on her."Babe, I promise i'll be fine." Yongguk said, Ji Eun look down to the floor "babe..." Yongguk raised her chin up "I promise I'll call you." Yongguk said "Promise?" she looked her eyes on his "I promise babe." Yongguk said. -- 4 days later "Ding Dong!" the door bell rang. "Wait! I'm coming!" Ji Eun shouted and run towards the door and opened it. It was Ji Yeon "Oh! Ji Yeon! Come in!" she greeted and they sat on the couch "Ji Eun, I love you like a sister. And I think you have to know what's Yongguk doing at Malaysia." Ji Yeon said "Okay... Tell me." Ji Eun said "Okay, read this! and look at the picture." Ji Yeon said and took out her phone. Show an article and a picture of Yongguk kissing a girl in a club. "It might be Yongnam." Ji Eun said "Ya! Pabo-ya? It's in Malaysia! Yongnam is in Korea!" Ji Yeon scolded "No! There's no proof that it's in Malaysia." Ji Eun denied "Aigooo... Why are you so naive?" Ji Yeon scracthes her head, Ji Eun look down to the floor "Ji Eun, I know it's hard for you to believe. When he's back go ahead asked him." Ji Yeon said. -- B.A.P finally arrived in Korea. Ji Eun sat on the couch, watching TV. "Ding Dong." the door bell rang, she took a deep breath "baby!" Yongguk hugged her as soon as she opened the door "Oppa..." she pulled away "no baby!" he hugged her again "I'm sorry! I'm really sorry!" Yongguk said while caressing her hair "I was drunk." he continued "So you slept with her?" she cut him off, he pulled away "You knew?" Yongguk asked "Yes, i read the article. Saw the picture." Ji Eun tears start to formed "I was drunk, i didn't mean it." Yongguk explained, Ji Eun traces his face with her finger "But it still hurts." she said "Babe..." He tried to kiss her lips but she pushed him "no. I'm sorry." she walk out the door "Ji Eun!" Yongguk called but she ignored him and left.