Who and what?

Breakable Heart
A/n: Okay. I hate myself. I keep on making my character amnesia. --' but whatever. haha. XOXO. -- It's been. 2 weeks after Ji Eun coma. Yongguk went to the toilet. He was on his way back to Ji Eun rooms. When he arrived, he heard someone screaming inside her room, he opened the door and saw Hyomin holding a knife while Ji Eun was pinned on the wall "Who are you?" Ji Eun asked "Park Hyomin!" Yongguk pushed her aside "she deserve to die Yongguk." Hyomin try to approached Ji Eun but Yongguk pushed her far away from Ji Eun " Don't you dare to touch her!" Yongguk warned "Hyung! Noona!" Zelo barged in after hearing the noise "Grab hyomin!" Yongguk asked, Zelo nodded and grabbed Hyomin left wrist then grabbed her right wrist "Leave my noona you crazy !" Zelo dragged her out from the room. Yongguk turned to Ji Eun "You're awake!" He tried to hugged her but she stepped back "Who are you?" she asked "Ji Eun, I'm Yongguk." he said "Who the hell is Yongguk? And can you repeat my name again?" she asked "Ji Eun, Lee Ji Eun." Yongguk repeated "Well thank you Mr. Yongguk for saving me." Ji Eun said and sat at the edge.of her bed "Who the hell is that ?" She asked "You don't remember?" Yongguk asked "Duh... I don't even know who am I. All i know is the moment I opened my eyes, there's a crazy holding a knife and tried to stabbed." she said pissed off. Yongguk can't help but stared at her "Hello?" she snapped her finger "Oh yes?" Yongguk asked "You didn't answered me. Who's that ?" Ji Eun repeated "That's Hyomin. She's my ex-girlfriend." Yongguk said "What is her problem? What did I do to her until she wants me to die?" Ji Eun asked "You're my old girlfriend. We broke up years ago. But then start dating again." He said "What? I'm your girlfriend?" Ji Eun raised her brows, Yongguk nodded "What was I thinking? Why would I date a guy like you? You look scary man. Do you smoke? Cause your lips are black." Ji Eun added. Yongguk was suprised "You always loved my black lips." Yongguk whispered "What did you said?" Ji Eun asked "Nothing." Yongguk smiled "Yeah whatever. I need a sleep. Can you please get out?" Ji Eun pointed the exit, Yonghuk nodded and lean towards her, wanted to kiss her forehead but she pushed him "Wow! Slow down man! I barely know you. I mean, I only know your name is Yongguk and you are my boyfriend." Ji Eun said, he stood up and left. "This can't be happening." Yongguk bit his lips.