Choices

Breakable Heart
A/n: Kyaa! I'm in KL! Home sweet home! So here's another chapter before I go to sleep! XOXO. --Ji Eun crawled to her bed. Feeling sad and diasspointed. "Why am I being like this? He's no longer your boyfriend. Right now your boyfriend is Hyun Woo. Yes. Hyun Woo." she talked to herself "ding dong." the door bell rang. she walks towards the door and opened it "Oh! Yongguk." she forced a smile "Can I come in?" Yongguk asked "No. Go back to your girlfriend." she tried to closed the door but Yongguk stopped her "I'm sorry, what do you want me to do? I can't choose you and watched you get kill by her." Yongguk said "Whatever Yongguk. I don't even care anymore. Just go back to her." Ji Eun said and slammed the door. -- Yongguk went back to the hotel "Ya! Did you went and see that again?" Hyomin asked, Yongguk ignored her and lay on his bed . "Ya! You went to see that right?" I can't believe this!" she rubbed her head but he still ignored her "Ya Bang Yongguk! Answer me!" She shook his body "I'm really not in the mood to argue with you Hyomin." Yongguk said ans covered himself with the blankets "Okay fine! But one more time I see you with her, I swear I'm going to kill her!" Hyomin said, Yongguk sat up straight "If you dare to touch her, I swear you're going to regret it Hyomin!" Yongguk glared at her and lay back."Did you just threaten me?" she questioned but he ignored. -- The next morning, Ji Eun sat at her living room "ding dong." the door bell rang for the 5th time this morning. She know it's Yongguk so ignored him "Open the door Ji Eun." Yongguk bang the door "Go away Yongguk. You're wasting your time." she replied. A few minutes later it's stopped "Guess he's gone.' She said. -- Yongguk left Ji Eun appartment after receive a text from Himchan. He said it's time to get to the airport. "Hyung, where did you go?" Youngjae asked "Don't asked. You know the answered." Daehyun teased "We got busted by Hyomin last night." Yongguk said "Bo? Then what did she do? Did she hurt Noona?" Zelo asked "She just pulled her hair." Yongguk said "Then what happened?" Jongup asked "Hyomin wanted me to choose between her and Ji Eun." Yongguk said "So you choose Noona right?" Zelo asked, Yongguk looked away "Omg! You choose that devil didn't you?" Himchan asked "I have no choice." Yongguk said "Bull! Hyomin gave you choices!" Himchan said "Noona must be really disappointed." Jongup sighed. -- At night, Ji Eun was waiting for Hyun Woo "Ding Dong." The door bell rang. She quickly opened the door and saw Hyun Woo kneeling on the ground while holding a ring "Will you Lee Ji Eun be my wife?"