Chapter One - Trying to Bare With It

No Limit Infinite

'Chapter One - Trying to Bare With It'

I walk to school as a normal basis. But one thing that changed was my love life. I loved L, but he just didn't love me. It was a one-sided love. But I have to move on, Aish. Why can't I? Sung Gi, Come on, He turned you down. So forget about him and just give him misery. But is that right?

-Flashback-

"Oppa.." I said looking at him.

L turned to see my serious face.

"Don't call me that." Then he ignored what I was about to say.

"Sorry, but I love you." I looked down to hide my face.

"Well, I don't love you. Now get away from me." He then walked off.

"I'm sorry.." Then I sobbed. I knew I wasn't pretty as the other girls, but I tired my best. As my mom told me, "Love isn't real, so don't fall for it."

-End of Flashback-

I would never forget that day, I always wanted my revenge. But I knew it wasn't right. Oh Well, mind as well move on.

Infinite was the most strongest gangs in Seoul, and they went to my school.

"Yah!" Sungjong threw a paper ball at my head.

"Wae?" I whispered looking around the room. I fell asleep during class again.

"Sung Gi~ You were sleeping again." Hoya said looking at me.

"Oh."

"You are so pretty, I don't know why L turned you down." Hoya looked at me.

"T-Thanks Hoya, why are you being so nice to me?" I looked back at him.

"Well, first of all, You're beautiful. Second, you're nice. Third, You're Hot!" Hoya said looking up and down at me.

"Hoya!" I said pushing him lightly.

"Mianhae." He said kissing my nose.

I rubbed my nose.

"Why do you love L? I'm so much better than him." Hoya smiled.

"I don't know, I just did." I looked around.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hyung! Hyung!" Sungjong called.

"What do you want now?!" L glared at the maknae.

"Why did you turn down Noona?" Sungjong's puppy face appeared.

"Because she's a ." He said coldly.

"NO SHE ISN'T! She's the only girl at school who doesn't act like one!" Sungjong said.

"Who cares, she isn't pretty." L said focusing on his hair.

"Yeah she is, she is hot too. Kekeke." Sungjong drooled.

"Close your mouth. And how do you know that?" L suddenly interested.

"Hmm, only a blind person can't see Sung Gi Noona's hotness." Sungjong laughed.

"Yah! I'm not blind, you are." L said.

'Maybe she is pretty and I only saw her as a nobody.' L thought.

"HYUNG! YOU THERE?!" Sungjong waved his hand in L's face.

"Sung Gi isn't beautiful, and that's all I have to say." L then left the maknae alone.

"You will fall in love with her sooner or later." Sungjong said looking for Sung Gyu.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[A/N] Okay, this first chapter was really a piece of poop. Thanks for reading it though~ Thanks ^^